Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #331
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamzyD View Post
i think yama-jii san just wanted that lil battle done, don't think he really needed shikai tbh

lol can't deny aizen's pretty much godly power BUT is it possible the VL are more powerful than him?

i mean assuming that espadas 1-4 are VL level and joined with aizen in order to become arrancar i thought maybe aizen is indeed a cut above them due to his leadership, but i got a hunch that it is otherwise...

just an idea that cropped up
aizen controls them all cause he can obliterate them all they know this which is why they follow him, another reason they follow him is because he fears nothing and no one he is fearless.

Aizen brought grimmjow to his knees with just a tip of his spiritual power this guy will kill anyone in this manga even after its done and he dies he'll still remain more powerful then everyone its just one of those plot things where the other guys dies because that's how it should be...

I doubt 1-4 are vasto lorde if they then w/e but either way aizen >anyone else..

He bitch slapped hiroko when he was just a lieutenant he was able to high 80's spells back then before becoming a captain... he fukcing took down n 88 level spell with a lower spell that's how good he is.

He always analyzed everything even when kisuke just joined he had his eye on him he doesn't underestimate anyone nor does he overestimate them he just kicks ass when he needs to.

don't be surprised if yama jin will have his hands full with the old guy should they fight.. as stark i bet my ass he either kills or nearly kill Sunshi if Joshiro joins that won't change.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #332
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

mmm indeed aizen is a cool bastard-i can't stand it but i like it at the same time

loool bitch slapped hirako thats another thing i don't get is why people have been saying that the vaizards are gonna join with aizen and fight soul society? no way thats happening

anyway i wanna see the other espada releases or maybe thoughts on what they'd look like because i didn't really know what to expect with ulq

so far we had:
9th: gluttoneria- looked like an octopus type thingy lol
8th: fornicas- lewd concubine lol
7th: BrujerÃ*a-witchcraft
6th: pantera-panther
5th: santa teresa- preying mantis
4th: Murciélago-bat
former 3rd: Gamuza-antelope knight

will the rest follow animal characteristics maybe, thats what it generally looks like
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #333
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Bleach 346: The Wrath
簡易
Summary:
苺ボロクソ→虚化してもウルのスピード追い付けない。
Ichigo is all beaten up, even though he's using the Hollow Mask he can't keep up with Ulq's speed.
ウル月牙だせ→苺出す→ウル無傷、ウル「所詮人間レベル」
Ulq avoids Getsuga --> Ichigo takes it out again --> Ulq is undamaged, Ulq says "Human Level after all"
で黒いセロ発射
And shoots a black Cero.
石田が姫に苺は大丈夫だと言っているシーン以外は苺とウルの戦闘。
It's all Ichigo vs Ulq except for a scene where Ishida tells Hime that Ichigo will be alright.
ウルに斬られた仮面は元に戻りました
The mask Ulq destroyed returned back to normal.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #334
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

hmm looks like ichigo's hollow is gonna show up if the mask re paired itself.. at least we know who can kick whos ass so i am content let plot do the rest lol as always.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #335
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

At least we get some fighting this chapter.. should be interesting.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #336
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

^i agree
looking forward to it
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #337
SasukeWorldsGreatest
Sasuke&Bleach Fangirl!

SasukeWorldsGreatest is an unknown quantity at this point

Also looking forward to it,at least it doesnt feel like only 5 pages out of 18 for our reading pleasure

btw. mystik,even though this one is pretty hot too,I think your last one was much better
SasukeWorldsGreatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #338
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

This is going to be one of the best battles Ulq's my fav Espada with Grimmjow (though he's ex-Espada if he still lives).

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #339
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

So, ichigos mask renerated. I guess this means Ichigo gets closer to realising his full hollow potential every time he fights as a hollow. First Ichigo could sustain the hollowfication as long as he wants after only being able to do it for eleven seconds. Now, hes able to regenerate. Looks like Ceros next guys.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #340
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

it would be nice if he combined gatsuga with a cero...im just trying to figure out how will he pull this one off...Ul is a moster and just imagine he is only 4th. i think he will push inchigo to another level...ichigo has definitely go to get stronger...
Old 02-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #341
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

With the wings Ulq is a monster still, I luv this dude!!!!!!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #342
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

edited***

post moved to theories section.

Last edited by woody_3162; 02-22-2009 at 12:41 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:18 AM   #343
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Bleach 347: The Lust
リーチは黒いセロを食らって一護の仮面が割れてずたぼろ
Ichigo's mask got broken because of the black cero.

井上さんが石田に上にいきたいと自分の思いを伝える
Inoue expressed her thought to Ishida that she wanted to go up there.

圧倒的な差をみせつけられているのになぜ俺に挑んでくる
"I have shown you how big different our power are, so why do you still want to challenge me?"

ってウルキオラが一護問うと
Ulquiorra asked Ichigo, which he replied

お前との差がいくらあろうが俺はお前にむかっていく
No matter how our different our power are, I'll continue to fight you.

見たいな事をいったら本気にさせたっぽく
After he said that, Ulquiorra seems to decide to give him a lesson (j/k) Well, actually it said it seemed he will seriously go on Ichigo

さらに変身して終了~
Then, Ulquiorra transformed into another form.

It seems Ulquiorra has more up his sleeve. How will Ichigo defeat this guy?

[

Last edited by Nexus; 02-25-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 AM   #344
llBattousaill
Academy Student

llBattousaill is an unknown quantity at this point

If Ulq really has another form....I think Ichigo is going to learn another transformation during this fight.
llBattousaill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #345
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

If Uli has another form that would be crazy cool...