Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 24 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #346
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Ulquiorra has another form? Is this a VL thing or just another part of his power I wonder....

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #347
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

It makes me wonder also since Ichigo has hollow powers if he will go a step futher than bankai.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #348
Dr. Who
Genin

Dr. Who is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Bleach 347: The Lust
リーチは黒いセロを食らって一護の仮面が割れてずたぼろ
Ichigo's mask got broken because of the black cero.

井上さんが石田に上にいきたいと自分の思いを伝える
Inoue expressed her thought to Ishida that she wanted to go up there.

圧倒的な差をみせつけられているのになぜ俺に挑んでくる
"I have shown you how big different our power are, so why do you still want to challenge me?"

ってウルキオラが一護問うと
Ulquiorra asked Ichigo, which he replied

お前との差がいくらあろうが俺はお前にむかっていく
No matter how our different our power are, I'll continue to fight you.

見たいな事をいったら本気にさせたっぽく
After he said that, Ulquiorra seems to decide to give him a lesson (j/k) Well, actually it said it seemed he will seriously go on Ichigo

さらに変身して終了~
Then, Ulquiorra transformed into another form.

It seems Ulquiorra has more up his sleeve. How will Ichigo defeat this guy?
This is how.
Ulq will beat the shit out of him, Inoue will use his power on Ulq and make him return to his weakest form and then Ichigo will nail him xD
Old 02-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #349
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
This is how.
Ulq will beat the shit out of him, Inoue will use his power on Ulq and make him return to his weakest form and then Ichigo will nail him xD
That would be lame as hell. As creative as Tite Kubo is I don't think he would do some so dull, especially during an epic battle between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:13 AM   #350
Kyusendori79
REVELLIONUTIONER

Kyusendori79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree i think that would b stupid but yea i always wondered why ichigo's bankai was not as strong as other captains because look at what he did to byakuya and hes not even goin as fast as he was then like WTF ICHIGO!!! DO YOU HAVE SOME TRICK UP YOUR SLEEVE FIRST HE GOES BANKAI THEN HOLLOW MULTIPLIED BY (VIZARD OR X)= AWESOME!!!

AeroAce the level 99 Lugia!

Kyusendori79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #351
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Translated by Ann-chan at BA

Zanpakutou Pop Poll:

Hyourinmaru
Sode no Shirayuki
Zangetsu
Wabisuke
Zenbonsakura

Ressureccion Segunda Etapa
"Within the Espada, only I have been able to use this second release. Not even Aizen-sama have I shown this form to."

It ends with Orihime arriving just as Ichigo gets pierced in the chest by an attack.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #352
Dr. Who
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Translated by Ann-chan at BA

Zanpakutou Pop Poll:

Hyourinmaru
Sode no Shirayuki
Zangetsu
Wabisuke
Zenbonsakura

Ressureccion Segunda Etapa
"Within the Espada, only I have been able to use this second release. Not even Aizen-sama have I shown this form to."

It ends with Orihime arriving just as Ichigo gets pierced in the chest by an attack.
Meh, I bet Stark also has this second form.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #353
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I rate stark doesn't even need a second form to take ulq out.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #354
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

just goes to show theres a reason why the other 3 are ranked above ulq loll..i doubt aizen would have been that dumb to not know who he was branding according to power rank :x

err..then again..leaving ulq to safeguard las noches concept ><
ah wells =S
Old 03-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #355
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Well assuming that Ulq was in the Espada while Nel was there, does that mean she, as number three, could have had this second form was well?? I wonder what the others have as their second form and their first for that matter!!! (referring to the top three of course)
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #356
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
Well assuming that Ulq was in the Espada while Nel was there, does that mean she, as number three, could have had this second form was well?? I wonder what the others have as their second form and their first for that matter!!! (referring to the top three of course)
That if what Ulq said isn't true, maybe he really is the only one with a second form, actually i hope so, the 3 strongest Espada are supposed to be stronger than any captain, if they release their sword then only the Vizards are supposed to be a match for them (Maybe), so if they have a second form they could be stronger than anyone on the "good side", then we would have to see the good guys winning by plot as always and that would suck.

My point: They shouldn't have a second form because it would suck if they lose even with that much power.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #357
Dr. Who
Genin

Spoiler by annie: (bleachasylum)

Bleach 348: The Lust 2

Continues from the last chapter. Upon seeing Ulquiorra's new form Ichigo is stunt. Now Ulquiorra's lower body is covered with something similar to black fur (use your own judgement when the scan is out), his bare feets have claws similar to the eagle's and his black tail is twice as long as his body.

A scence cuts Ishida and Orihime who are on their way up to where the fight is. Suddenly they both sense such a strong reiatsu. Ishida thinks not only the reiatsu is powerful but also thick and dark as if there's an ocean being placed up there in the sky. He then hurries up trying to get there sooner.

A scene cuts back to Ulquiorra who is telling Ichigo this is a ressureccion segunda etapa which only he out of all the espadas has. And that even Aizen has never seen this form of his. However, instead of getting scare Ichigo is at the fighting pose ready to fight Ulquiorra again. His fearless expression amazes Ulquiorra. But then he notices Ichigo's sword is shaking even if it's just a little bit so he thinks,

"He is not that crazy to be fearless...but that are the eyes of those who's not willing to die. Even right now he thinks he could win."

"Fine. Even if you are all crushed and gone I will make you understand it."

Then he attacked Ichigo causing him to hit the tower. Ulquiorra follows and grabs his face but once Ichigo uses his sword to defend himself, a tail wipes another side of his face. Ichigo calls out his mask but couldn't do much anyway.

"Even with an enemy you fear his powers and know the difference, you still dare to fight him. This is beyond my understanding." Say Ulquiorra then kicks Ichigo again causing him to clash another tower.

"If this is a thing you called a heart. Then a reason you humans are hurt is because of it. Because you humans have the hearts that's why you all will die here."

After a short silence, Ichigo replies, "Who said I fight because I want to win? I fight because I have to win!" Then he tries to stand in a fighting pose. They stare at each other then Ulquiorra says,

"What a fool."

Orihime finally arrived at the top of the dome. She is worried upon unable to sense Ichigo's reiatsu. However, what she see causes her to shock. Ulquiorra's using his tail to hold a limp Ichigo by his neck (he passed out). Ulquiorra notices Orihime so he turns to her and says, "Here you are, woman. Good, now watch the moment the man you place all your hopes in die." With that he points his finger at Ichigo.

"Don't!!!" Screams Orihime but it doesn't stop a cero from causing a big hole in Ichigo's chest.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #358
velkon
Academy Student

velkon is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion...it's possible that Kisuke arrives to fight agaist Uqr. In the past they already have a meet, and now Uqr is as strong as a VL.
velkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #359
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Wow, Ulquiorra's not just defeating Ichigo, which he was managing alright in his original release, he's eliminating him!! I don't see any other way to win other than Hollow Ichigo to come out or else to get outside help!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #360
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Its really looking like ichigo will gain his full hollow powers. Hes on the brink of death and theres a hole that needs some "high speed regeneration". If and when ichigo does achieve such power. This fight will reach a level that trumps anything so far IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote