Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #391
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

ok, power up shit is getting annoying. Blocked an attack with one hand, never had a chance, bullshit fight, i agree, go back to stark vs kyoraku.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #392
SasukeWorldsGreatest
Sasuke&Bleach Fangirl!

SasukeWorldsGreatest is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the only good thing about it,is that this fight will be animated much earlier than any of the epic naruto stuff that happened the last weeks..
Old 03-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #393
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

worst fight of all time not only was ichigo already done he came back with some bullshit power up and took ulqiorra out easily nice job kubo keep at it fuking up one fight at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin8911 View Post
Ulq never had a chance against Ichigo???? WTF Kubo??

This isn't one of those great turns of events we have seen on other mangas, this just sucks.

If Ichigo is going to defeat every enemy like this he better stay trapped in Hueco Mundo untill the captans and vizards kick Aizen's ass or this manga will be even more fucked up.

But now we know something, if the spine, heart and lungs of a Vizard are torn off they can get some kickass power for no reason..... nice Kubo
not true i believe only ichigo can attain this power up remember in his bas hollow form he couldn't fire a cero while shinji could i believe like ulqiorra he has a second form...

Last edited by Myth; 03-25-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 AM   #394
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

LMAO! SO much complaining after ichigo finally reached full hollowfication. I mean is ichigos new power suppost to be fodder? Ichigos powers been fluxuating since he met ulquirlia, so much so, ulqs commented on his power being even greater than his, and this was before ichigo could even use hollowfication. So, now that ichigo has realised his potential and then some, is it really BS that he can do what hes doing to ulqs?

edit: This is no different than goku when he went supersaiyan, lol. At normal he was fodder, however, as a SS frieza was fodder. Exept after being smacked around, frieza used his full power and made it an even fight just as I exspect this one to be in a couple more chapters.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #395
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO! SO much complaining after ichigo finally reached full hollowfication. I mean is ichigos new power suppost to be fodder? Ichigos powers been fluxuating since he met ulquirlia, so much so, ulqs commented on his power being even greater than his, and this was before ichigo could even use hollowfication. So, now that ichigo has realised his potential and then some, is it really BS that he can do what hes doing to ulqs?

edit: This is no different than goku when he went supersaiyan, lol. At normal he was fodder, however, as a SS frieza was fodder. Exept after being smacked around, frieza used his full power and made it an even fight just as I exspect this one to be in a couple more chapters.
Yeah, he got that power but that happened in a lame and stupid way, that's why we are complaining, in other words it's not that Ichigo got his powers, it's the way he got them.

Even Goku got his powers training and even before he got his powers there was already an explaination about how anger could give him those powers.
Now if we talk about Ichigo, he should be dead but for some reason he powered up when his spine was blown up....

That's just stupid, i can't see anything good about this lame fight.

Maybe Vengance's idea about Ichigo becoming a "bad guy" can save this story a little.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #396
OiB
Dust Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Well i mean thats cool and all, Ichigo is the shit, but seriously. Ulquiorra kills him, he had a black cero shot through his chest, his human, and he comes back to life and "beats" and Ulquiorra stands "no chance" against him after...1 chapter?for real?lol just a little bit ridiculous.

When Goku fused with Vegeta to make Gogeta(the fusion while in super saiyan 4) they didnt make Omega Shenron completely useless one attack after another in 1 episode lol, they still got their asses whooped for a while. And really, this isn't even. If kubo wants to save this fight then yes, Ulquiorra needs some kind of "that wasnt even my full power" power up as well.

Last edited by OiB; 03-26-2009 at 03:41 PM.
OiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #397
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

ulqiorra is to much of a bad ass to be shitted on like this by kubo...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #398
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

while this power up is disheartening, you guys have to remember... ulq is the number 4 espada. he's not on the top of the list. even with his second release, we don't know the extent of the top 3 espada's powers. for all we know, they too could have second releases more powerful than ulq's.

what are we going to do? see ichigo get a power up every time he fights one of the espada? while it is lame to just give him this much of a power up, it's a distinction between the power ichigo posses and ulq. it may also put ichigo in the same class as the top three espada, meaning if / when he fights them, he won't have to get another power up.

now, if ichigo was fighting stark, and he was whooping him like he is with ulq... i'd have a real complaint as stark is the primera espada, and there's just no way ichigo should be able to shit on stark with a power up from one chapter.

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #399
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Ok. I understand how yall feel about ichigo getting hole blasted in his chest and then still surviving. however, ichigo is a death god after all. There extremely hard to kill and a spine of a shinigami shouldnt work the same way as a spine of living person IMO. So, if the spine gets damaged the shinigami should still be albe to move and fight. Not only that, we know that ichigos hollow is capable of rapid regengeration so with all this info, its understandable how ichigo could still be alive and able to fight IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #400
aeondrift
Genin

aeondrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to mention, there's still Aizen who's supposedly more powerful than the #1 espada.
aeondrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #401
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I predict that Ichigo becomes an enemy of SS & beats down the remaining captains inside HM.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #402
meywd
Academy Student

meywd is an unknown quantity at this point

well, no one thinks that maybe instead of healing him inoue transformed him/gave him hollow powers??
meywd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #403
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
ulqiorra is to much of a bad ass to be shitted on like this by kubo...
I kinda agree, but it remains to see what consequences this will have for Ichigo.

People are always too quick to jump the gun, wait until the story unfolds. Ulquiorra might even not be done yet.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:03 AM   #404
OiB
Dust Eater

Cero from THAT hollow to the face? I would think so. Ulquiorra can't regenerate his brain.

V

Last edited by OiB; 03-29-2009 at 03:05 AM.
OiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #405
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Orihime throws herself in front of the cero.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote