Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 59 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #871
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

so i just got down with the new chap and my mind can only think of one word to sum it up WOW>.<

Old 08-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #872
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

I think Hachi prob knows that same time stopping Kido that Tessai used to save them in the Pendulum arc. He should know it given that he was a Kido Corps Vice Cap. I think thats whats gonna stop Barrigan. In fact it would have to be the only thing to stop him
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #873
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

From NJA

結界貼りまくって あなたは爆風から逃げてましたよね?(自分も吐息食らうのかな?)  見たい な事
Hacchi puts up a barrier. "You fled from the blast? (Maybe his breath eats himself?) There's something I want to see."
いって気がする砕蜂と組んで結界開きまくって一瞬だけ開いたところに
He works together with Soifon and makes an opening in the barrier for an instant.
砕蜂の核爆弾打ち込んだ所で終わってるはずです><
Soifon fires her nuclear blast into it and that's the end.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #874
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

LMAO, barragan falls in one chapter to hachi the willford Brimley of bleach.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #875
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I told ya, I told ya, I told ya!! If Barrigan is hurt or dead, I said he'd be the first to go!!! Not saying he's the weakest, but... Halilbel was on the defensive so she didn't really get to show her offense, Cowboy fused with one, then got help from WW in a 3 on 2, so Stark didn't exert himself too much, he prolly showed 25% of his total arsenal. Barrigan went Ghost Rider and started stalking, I think he's exhausted at least 75% of his stuff. I think his underlings (he had more compared to other top 3 espada) which accounts for his battle and he's near done. Only Stark has his because of the fusion.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #876
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

if barragan dies it would be LULZ
why? cause hachi is pwnage!
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:39 PM   #877
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

u guys are jumping around like a bunch of fucking tools did it say he got killed no... soi fon also thought nd was sure he got killed look wat happened...

if u think he's gone like that u guys fuckign nuts...

he isn't going anywhere for a while, nd if he goes it'll be hachi not soi fon that does it./
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:44 AM   #878
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

of course hachi would pwnz him!
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #879
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know myself if Barrigan got hit but its time for a chink in someones armor, the top 3 haven't been in trouble, its about time so we can get to the Aizen, Gin, Blind Fool battles.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #880
theonlychad
lord of destruction

theonlychad is an unknown quantity at this point

i bet hachi puts his mask on and kicks barrigans ass. Most of the vizard aren't fighting with their masks on and haven't even released their swords yet. I wanna see what their shikai's and possibly their bankai's look like.

Without Chaos there would be no order.
theonlychad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #881
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

so now that we know that they both failed again wats next.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #882
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Like Ive been saying. Hachi will use a higher level Kido then Barragans, cancel his out then sio fon will finish his ass off.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #883
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Like Ive been saying. Hachi will use a higher level Kido then Barragans, cancel his out then sio fon will finish his ass off.
yeah they tried that it didnt wrk lol... everything ages before Barragan nd whoe ver said his ability is Kido lol.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #884
Awaitsu
Academy Student

Awaitsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
yeah they tried that it didnt wrk lol... everything ages before Barragan nd whoe ver said his ability is Kido lol.
Actually, I think he's referring more to the fact that he believes Barragan's ability to be akin to Kido like Zommari's was. And that in order to cancel it out he just needs a stronger Kido like Byakuya did:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/302/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/302/08/

Though I doubt Barragan's ability is akin to kido like Zommari's. And even if it was the one Byakuya used was in the 80's and that was against the Septima Espada whereas Hachi is going against the Segunda.

Also, where does it say they failed to kill Barragan? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Last edited by Awaitsu; 08-05-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Awaitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #885
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaitsu View Post
Actually, I think he's referring more to the fact that he believes Barragan's ability to be akin to Kido like Zommari's was. And that in order to cancel it out he just needs a stronger Kido like Byakuya did:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/302/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/302/08/

Though I doubt Barragan's ability is akin to kido like Zommari's. And even if it was the one Byakuya used was in the 80's and that was against the Septima Espada whereas Hachi is going against the Segunda.

Also, where does it say they failed to kill Barragan? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
don't worry about myth. i think in his world, nothing will beat the top 3 until kubo writes so... and even then he'll argue as to why that reason shouldn't have worked. lol!

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote