Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #931
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
all the spada died in order btw wtf r u guys talking about.

Aroniero - 9
Apparo - 8
Zomarri - 7
grimjaw()don't know if he died) - 6
noitora - 5
ulqiorra - 4

only now the order seems to be disrupted

yes zomaari died before apparo nd apparo died before noitora
i'm pretty sure grimjow died but if not noitora would've killed him as a finishing blow i can't remember for sure
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #932
DBex
???

DBex is an unknown quantity at this point

Grimjow did not die or maybe Grimjaw
Old 08-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #933
theonlychad
lord of destruction

theonlychad is an unknown quantity at this point

well we dunno if grimmjow is dead or not but it looked that way

Without Chaos there would be no order.
theonlychad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #934
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

VLs are equal to or greater than that of the average captain that's all there is to it. Barragan had to be defeated with the combined effort of a captain & a Kido master who's power levels most likely surpass that of a captains due to his hollow mask. To assume that Barragan the self proclaimed hollow god wasn't a VL is just bullshit. It's obvious at this point that he was.

PS: Barragan is the coolest Hollow character to date it's to bad that he had to be taken out so soon. Had this been my manga he would have been allowed to rape more people before fighting someone with the abilities needed to actually take him out. Personally speaking I would have let him shit on all the vizard & have Orihime kill him(she rejects time people which makes allot more since when compared to the fat Kido master). It's kind of sad when character's are given abilities souly for the sake of beating the unbeatable.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-24-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #935
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I'd have been pretty miffed if he easily defeated a Vizard, who had been hyped up the whole time and fnally in their first battle....oops pawned!!! Would be pathetic!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #936
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

It simply boils down to bad writing with the stereotypical good guys always win motto. There is no real reason why Azien shouldn’t be allowed to pwn everyone there with his current force since the real stars of the manga aren’t even taking part in the fight. No fucking reason at all.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (08-24-2009)
Old 08-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #937
SunXia
Chuunin

Well the Espada aren't really the main Antagonists either!! I'd only be pissed off if Aizen was suddenly creamed out of the blue!!
Plus, I doubt Aizen thought the Vizards would show up, despite his outwards indifference!! He hasn't reiterated his previous belief that his Espada would be enough considering he did it when the three former captains were briefly taken out of the fight!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.

Last edited by SunXia; 08-24-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #938
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

There is just no satisfying u people, 3 weeks ago u were all hype becoz the vizard show up to kiss some ass now they are kicking ass, they not doing it right or they doing it too easy, the guy lost a arm for bloody sake that gotta count for sumthing

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)

Last edited by naruto_nutty; 08-24-2009 at 02:46 PM.
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #939
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

he's not VL if he is then he didn't die if he did die then he's not no espada dies on their first fight NO espada unless he plays no role in the story... the only 1 was Araniero he's a fucking newb same goes for zommari these 2 served no purpose at all...

noitora - died after 2 fights
grimmjaw - died after 2 fights
ulqiorra - died after more then 2 fights
aparo - died after 2 fights

see what im saying no way are VL gonna die wtf is aizen gonna be left with then rofll.. he's a whole army of vl's waiting im sure of that, cause i don't see the manga ending yet nd the way these top 3 are about to die it has to end in this arc that means.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #940
SunXia
Chuunin

Well if we're going to say the eighth Espada died after two fights then we can say Barragan died after two since Soifon really played no part after Barragan went a bit hyper on it!!

I mean, these vizards have been training with these abilities for over a hundred years, why aren't they allowed to be powerful??

Anyway, Aizen is probably waiting for the Hogyoku to awaken fully and then seek out more VL!! Or something like that!!

Last edited by SunXia; 08-24-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #941
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
There is just no satisfying u people, 3 weeks ago u were all hype becoz the vizard show up to kiss some ass now they are kicking ass, they not doing it right or they doing it too easy, the guy lost a arm for bloody sake that gotta count for sumthing
I always wanted the Viz to get their arses kicked. They're fucking filler characters for crying out loud. Unless they suddenly become villains their existence in the manga shouldn't be about smashing Azien's forces but rather hyping Azien's forces up so the real stars most of which are currently in HM would find the need to get stronger. Fuck all this filler captain/X-captains turned Ichigo clones crap. The Viz for the most part are fucking corny.

@Myth: Barragan had two fights. First he bitch'ed around Soi-Fan then he fought Mc Fatty with Soi-Fan acting as an assist get your facts straight. I still think he shouldn't have died but whatever in these types of manga's good guys can't die so Kubo needed a cop out in the form of a Kido master since Barragan was ridiculously over powered. Seriously Orihime should have killed him based on her ability set.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-24-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #942
SunXia
Chuunin

Well if it's supposed to be all-out war, it would be highly unrealistic if one character (Ichigo) managed to kill everyone!! War is everyone versus everyone!!

The only thing that has me thinking things aren't going to finish with the current Espada is that fact that Aizen s still standing back and watching all this!! I mean even if he succeeds with creating the King's Key, he still has the whole Zero Squad to deal with so I don't think it's ending anytime soon!!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #943
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm satisfied with all things regarding the vizards and i hope it'll continue like i expected which is to continue kicking espadas ass. No their not filler, they r beast who hunger for revenge and they deserve to get their revenge.

At some point i think they'll force Aizen to used his Bankai ( because im sure they already have a plan on how to counter his shikai , they've been planning this revenge for like 100 years for god sake). and then Aizen gonna mop the floor and at that point Ichigo will come into the picture and fight him. Maybe with the help of Urahara too.

Regarding the Zero squad, In the SS arc,The fact that Aizen was a captain but he gt bored cuz he felt like he's stuck and felt tht can no longer improve if he stays at SS as a captain , ( and then he resolve to aim to be the King ) mening tht he never receive the promotion to be a member of Zero squad, meaning tht he was never qualified to be a member of Zero squad, meaning tht the Zero squad is completly in a whole different level from him and the other SS captains. hey promote means to advance in rank, or position . So he's not on the same level as The Zero squad.

I mean for someone as ambitious like Aizen who wants to be the King, IF he really receive a promotion to be a member of Royal Guard, he would take it for sure and then planning to take over the thrown from the inside.The Royal Guard live in a different world and definitely he dont know all of the member (except Hikifune) and all their abilities,so what else better to knowing your enemy (the zero squad and the Royal family) other than becoming their friends first. Cuz u know "The betrayal u can see is trivial, what truly fearsome is the betrayal u dont see" ....thts soooo sounds like Aizen,right? idk Lol

jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #944
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

^ roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll the fact that aizen is planning to go in to the kings territory to kill him MEANS HE AIN'T SCARED OF ANY FUCKIGN MEMBER OF THE ZERO SQUAD, otherwise he wouldn't attempt it..

Aizen is the strongest character in this manga even after he dies that won't change cause after seeing how kubo did away with barragan im sure he'll have a worse plott o take out aizen.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-25-2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #945
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

^Roflllll jeez No myth, he's stronger COMPARE to anyone he's seen so far , thts why he's so confident, he calculated his enemies power he's seen. but he never met any of the member of the Zero squad, thy r higher than captains. i think Aizen feel like he founds some challenge in this. but fighting without knowing ur enemies, thts 50:50 shot.
jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote