Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 68 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #1006
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

I think Byakuya would be a match for Stark especially since the 2 captains he was fighting got own'd by him and WW. Byakuya's better than those 2 together, they're too gay to show their bankai screw em, they're weak as water.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #1007
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I could have sworn Senbonzakura has a thousand blades and yet, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi has a endless amount, millions of them!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #1008
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I think Byakuya would be a match for Stark especially since the 2 captains he was fighting got own'd by him and WW. Byakuya's better than those 2 together, they're too gay to show their bankai screw em, they're weak as water.
UR an idiot Shunsui and Ukitake > Byakuya EASILY.. Byakuya<Ulqiorra easily as well how the fuk do u idiots expect him to take on number when number 4 would stomp his ass.. Byakuya barely beat number 7 genius rofll...

Idk if u ppl realize yet but none of these captain would even beat ulqiorra in a fight cept for Yammamoto, ichigo had to go super hollow mode to do it, Byakuya couldn't even handle a bit of ichigo's hollow back then ichigo is ten fold more powerful now nd knows how to control his mask nd ulqiorra still shit stompped him..

Forget about captains they lost they couldn't beat the top 3 espada that why the vizards are here..

Stark's name shouldn't be mentioned with any captain other then yammamoto,ukitake nd or shunsui... meaning yes i find it hard to believe that love nd orse will defeat him its gotta be Shunsui in an all out battle showing us his bankai......

Byakuya would be no match for stark... if ichigo could more or else out run senbonsakura stark wouldn't break a sweat doing it he fuckign teleports nd could fire off millions of cero multiple times nd can easily discover a weakness in ur attacks nd a way to counter it...

i crack up when ppl put loser captains together with stark its like u want them to die quick.... forget about it stark>almost all the captains ulqiorra>almost all the captains barragan>almost all the captains.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #1009
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Ukitaki is obviously the best suited to fight Stark. He can send back any cero Stark fires at him with increased power. Although he may need some help attacking cuz i imagine he would be quite busy catching and sending back a mil ceros.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #1010
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Ukitaki is obviously the best suited to fight Stark. He can send back any cero Stark fires at him with increased power. Although he may need some help attacking cuz i imagine he would be quite busy catching and sending back a mil ceros.
thats just it he can't catch a million cero's he can't catch even 1000, that why he said "if i fire 1000 u won't be able to use the ability" nd as soon as he says this shunsui tries to sneak attack him.. proving to us that he would have put ukitake in a tough spot...

Its gotta be those 2 or shunsui himself that take down stark... nobody else should be able to do it.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #1011
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

wtf? byakuya has a chance with stark? that's fuckin stupid like myth said, ulquiorra got him beat already
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #1012
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

BLEACH NOW MORE LOOKS LIKE SUCKER DBZ

POWER UPS MORE POWER UPS

HERE I GOT A REVIEW OF 372 READ T THAT GUY CERTAINLY HAVE WRITING SKILLS

http://bleach-utp.blogspot.com/2009/...72-review.html
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #1013
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

WE HAVE NEVER SEEN URAHARA TRUE POWER

THE PERSON WHO INVENTED THE ATOM BOMB IN BLEACH WORLD

TAT BRILLIANT MEN IS WANDERING EVERYWHERE FREELY AND HAPPILY

QUITE POWERFUL SOMETHING READ THIS

URAHARA TRUE POWER
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #1014
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

don't double post

nice ty
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #1015
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJIN View Post
HERE I GOT A REVIEW OF 372 READ T THAT GUY CERTAINLY HAVE WRITING SKILLS
http://bleach-utp.blogspot.com/2009/...72-review.html

MY REVIEW:
I don't know if you put that link up in jest; however, the writing skills of the reviewer are deplorable. His grammar is atrocious and he has clearly never taken any type of formal writing/journalism. While citing certain happenings of the chapter for his argument is the standard, the majority of the article is a sloppy, redundant summary. He should be writing under the assumption that his viewers have already read bleach 372. Regardless, his review fell flat, completely lacking in substance or structure. Reading this amateur's jumble of words was not only waste of my time, but I think I lost a few brain cells in the process.

FAILURE Don't post shit like that again.

Last edited by redexploit; 09-06-2009 at 01:41 PM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #1016
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Uritake is out of the battle WW owned him he's nothing in the areas of speed or hand to hand obviously. He can teleport some cero's great, how'd that help him in the battle? I can't put love into a character who's afraid to shine, or show they're bankai. Sometimes there are those whom use bankai too much... Ichigo, and Hits, but I lost some love for Ikkaku when he bitched out. If you're in a battle you use everything you have to win, hell even the females whip out their shikais and bankais to help them. Screw both pajama boy and sickly whimp for not being serious up front, and I don't think they'll get the chance now to show shit. The Vizards will finish Stark as well, it is destined since Kubo sold out Barrigan, this is the good guys win time until Aizen and Blind Fool starts carving up shingami. The day of the Espada is passing quickly.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #1017
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Again, dunno if it's fake or not, but it seems short and a little out of the ordinary!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nez at Bleach Asylum ゆけ スターク!  とスターク

Go Stark!!

狼の群れが一斉に2人に襲い掛かる

Together with stark, the wolves attack both Love and Rose

棍棒ともう一人の髪の長い男性の武器は鞭 金薔薇ウイップ?w 鞭の先端 に薔薇

Both Love and Rose release, Rose's shikai is a whip which has a golden tipped rose

倒しても倒しても出てくる狼にラブがかまれ爆発

Love continuously takes on countless explosions from the wolves.

爆発から脱出し ラブ これは一体一体セロでできているぞ!?

Emerging from the explosion Love says: What the hell is this? This is done with ceros?

スターク セロなんかじゃあんた達にたいしてダメージが与えられないのは わかっている

Stark: They're something like ceros. Anyway, you know you guys have not gotten much damage yet

これは自分の魂を分かちこれら全てがスタークだ

Those are parts of my spirit I separated

これがスターク(フルネーム)リリネット(フルネーム)の能力 だ!

This is the ability of Starrk(Furuneemu) and Lilinette(Furuneemu)

ラブ・ロンゲ !? 囲まれ一斉に爆発 瀕死の状態へ・・・

The wolves surround Rose and Love in a huge explosion. Sending on the verge of death.

スターク もうどうだい降参したら? と空から地上へと降りて足がついた 途端に

Stark: Why not surrender? The moment Aizen descends from the sky and steps on the ground....

後ろから 刀が心の臓に突き刺さった所で 完です。

From behind, Stark gets stabbed straight through the heart.

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #1018
Myth
Kage

its confirmed .. wow stark is about to win the fight nd someone bitch moves him from the back.. did i call stark's death being gay or wut?

its either gin aizen or shunsui that did it is its shunsui thats so fucking pathetic if its aizen then as i predicted these are not VASTO LORDE.

it can't be love or rose because they both released their swords im leaning towards someone from Aizens side but who knows.

Either way stark had this fight nd as always a lame ass way to end a bad ass characters life... this manga is fuckign gay. i hope kubo loses all his readers..

Last edited by Myth; 09-08-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #1019
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

i hope its urahara or isshin. one of them needs to show up soon. ive been waiting an eternity for them to.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #1020
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

WTF THAT'S FUCKING GAY AS HELL!!!!!!!!
How is it that Halicakes is the last to go?!?!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote