Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-08-2008, 05:28 AM   #121
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Summary:
You fool, my eye patch is off so I cannot control my strength.” Said Kenpachi while touching his left eye. All Nnoitora could do was trying to stand up even though his legs were shaking. But he still staring at Kenpachi angrily and asked what was that eye patch. Kenpachi replied it was to hold his reiatsu so he could gain pleasure when he fought. Kenpachi asked Nnoitora if he could still standing, is he still alive or just happened to fail to die.” That angered Nnoitora so he raised his voice back that no way he would die from a sword from someone like Kenpachi.

In the end, Nnoitora ended up screaming, “I won’t die from a sword from a like of you!!!”

He raised his scythe up and screamed, “Pray!!! Santa Teresa!!!” And his appearance changed a bit but the most outstanding feature was now he has four arms.

“His arms increased, what the hell is that..” Ichigo mumbled, “And that wound is healed. That wound that Kenpachi in released form cut him…” Now Ichigo was very worried and thought, ‘Kenpachi!!!’

Now that Nnoitora has released, he asked Kenpachi how was an espada release which he just saw for the first time. Kenpachi smiled maniacally and said, “The reiatsu is incredible. I haven’t feel this for a long time…A reiatsu as if it could sharpen the sword..”

Nnoitora heard that so he yelled at Kenpachi to cut him and Kenpachi responded by aiming at him. But this time Nnoitora only needed one scythe to block his attack. Kenpachi stop smiling and looked stunted. Nnoitora taunted, “What? That’s all?” And he cut Kenpachi with another scythe and he fell with Nnoirota saying, “Your sword is so light, Shinigami.”

pics:

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #122
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

what a bad-ass battle!!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #123
gaara13
Academy Student

gaara13 is an unknown quantity at this point

it looks like we will be finding out kenpachi's sword name next chapter since Noitora underestimated it in his last remark
gaara13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #124
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Predictions chapter 311
noi: hahahahaha
zaraki: ...
noi: how do you like that shinigami
zaraki: *grins*
noi: ...
zaraki: I think... I finally know... how to handle all those arms of yours
noi: WHAT?!
zaraki: By containing these swords in my body... you won't be able to block any of my attacks, and that would make this fight much more entertaining again. *slices off all of noi's arms at the elbow with a single stroke*
noi: ARRGGHHHH!!!
zaraki: You can grow all the arms you want. Without your swords I'll just keep slicing right through you.
noi: You fu--
zaraki: *slices across noi's chest sending him flying back*
yachiru: Ken-chan!
zaraki: So this is the strength of the number five espada, huh? Pathetic
noi: I'LL KILL YOU SHINIGAMI!!! *begins to regenerate limbs*
*zaraki appears in front of him*
zaraki: I think I've squezzed the last bit of enjoyment out of this fight. It was a nice warm up for the winter wars but this particular battle is over
ichigo: zaraki is amazing
noi: NOOOO!
*zaraki prepares to swing down his sword on noi's head but his attack is blocked at the last second by ulquiorra *
ulquiorra: You shouldn't be here shinigami *bats zaraki away like a misquitoe*
yachiru: KEN-CHAN!!
ulquirro: See all the problems you've caused grimjaw by your disobeidence. Two espada are dead all because of your actions. I've come to take the girl back to Master Aizen, and take you back... for punishment.
grimjaw: *grits teeth*
noi: Wait first let me kill that bastard.
ulquiorra: Do as you wish
ichigo: No! Orihime run!
inoue: huh?!
ulquiorra: You won't escape *appears in front of her*
*ichigo tries to break through shield*
ichigo: Damn! Orihime get out of there
*noi approaches zaraki's prone body as yachiru stands over it*
noi: Damn, I don't have a sword to finish off this shinigami
yachiru: You stay away from Ken-chan
noi: Brat! Get out of my face!
*yachiru prepares to unsheath her sword, suddenly she's aware of a great shadow looming over her*
yachiru: Ken-chan!
zaraki: *grins* Did you really think that kind of attack could have damaged me, ha. Suddenly this fight got a whole lot more interesting.
Not confirmed, but sure sounds interestin'... I thought Grimmjow was dead, guess not.. Nnoitra probably didnt kill then..

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 02-20-2008 at 04:14 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #125
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Here's the Bleach spoiler for this week.

Quote:
Bleach 313: To Close Your World

The scene begins from Tesla’s point of view (to be clear, he is not dead). His mind drifted to the time when he first became Nnoitra’s fraccion. That time there was an arrancar who came to challenge Nnoitra. Nnoitra beat him and that arrancar was begging for his life. But Nnoitra killed him anyways.

Nnoitra saw Tesla’s face so he asked what Tesla wanted to say. Nnoitra said it was normal to kill a loser, “Because we all are arrancars? Of course, because we all are arrancars, that’s why we have to kill.”

“Do you get it? If you want to follow me, remember to never help a friend out of pity.”

A scene changed to Nnoitra/Neliel fight. First Nel refused to fight because it was pointless.

“There is a point, fighting is my goal.” Nnoitra tells Nel.

“I don’t understand. Why do you want to fight that bad?”

“Because I want to die.” Nnoitra’s answer stunted Nel a lot, “Because I want to die while fighting. That’s why I need to get stronger. The stronger I am, the fights will follow. And then I can live for fighting.”

“You are addicted to fights.” Nel told Nnoitra and he admitted it.

Still in the flashback, (but this time Nnoitra already has his weird head thing). “No one can help us from the beginning.” Nniotra was talking to someone, “That will not change whether Aizen is here or not. But if there is one thing I want to thank him is for him to give me powers. Because it allows me to fight in higher levels.”

Nnoitra picked up sands and still talking, “I will get strong more than anyone. To fight the best fighter. I cannot let anyone who is stronger to live. I’ll destroy them., no matter which methods…”

Nnoitra’s eyes soften a bit and watched the sand fall from his hand, “Until I get kill…Until my last breath…that is how I want to die.”

That is Tesla’s last thought. Before his eyes becomes lifeless. He has followed his master who is already dead.

Kenpachi stands still for a moment as if to pay respect to Nnoitra. Then he says, “I have a great fun, Nnoitra.”

Then he comes up to Ichigo and "kicks" Orihime’s barriers until it broken into pieces while everyone there was stunted. Kenpachi wasted no time and throws Ichigo out of there. Ichigo is pissed and is about to yell at him when Kenpachi ordered him to pick his sword up. Ichigo then realizes he’s where his sword is located.

Kenpachi then says, “Pick it up and hurry take the woman out. Your job is done. Leave the rest to us.” But Ichigo protests, “What did you say? I still…”

“Still what? You’re a shinigami representative. Your job is to protect the town, right? You just rescued a woman out, you should satisfy. I you understand how then hurry and leave.”

Seem like both Ichigo and Orihime understand Kenpachi even though his words are rough.

“Woman!!!!” He turns back and yells at Orihime, “heal me!!!!”

His yelling made Orihime jumped a bit and rush to his side. But before she could reach him Stark appears between her and Kenpachi.

While them all are still shock, Stark places a hand on Orihime’s shoulder and apologize to her that he doesn’t really want to do this.

The moment his words ended, both Ichigo and Kenpachi dash to Stark and already lift their swords. But they both disappeard and leave Ichigo and Kenpachi speechless there.

The first thing Orihime sees is Aizen along with Gin and Tousen. Aizen greets her but she remains quiet.

“Smile” Aizen says and brings his face closer to Orihime’s face. He’s caressing her face, “If sun is darken then everyone will feel sad, right?”

“Just smile, smile and wait here.” Aizen moves from Orihime and behind him is a vision of Karakura town.

“Until we destroy Karakura.”

[

Last edited by Nexus; 03-06-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #126
sesshoumaru hyuuga
Genin

sesshoumaru hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder what ichigo will do, stay or go to karakura town

sesshoumaru hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #127
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

バレ
愛染曰く、一期達はもう現世に戻れない
おっぱいはもう用済み
さあ、からくり街消そうか

「俺達の出番だぜ!!」(この台詞はありません)

護廷十三隊隊長格全員終結

おわり

Translated by Spacecat:

Aizen reasons that Ichigo and co can't go back to the human world. He also says Orihime has no use so they will go destroy karakura town. He thinks Ichigo will stay in Hueco Mundo to find Inoue since he stole her back.

It ends showing every captain of the Gotei 13.

IT'S... SHOWTIME!!!!

[
Old 03-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #128
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Aizen reasons that Ichigo and co can't go back to the human world. He also says Orihime has no use so they will go destroy karakura town. He thinks Ichigo will stay in Hueco Mundo to find Inoue since he stole her back.

It ends showing every captain of the Gotei 13.

IT'S... SHOWTIME!!!!
Finally, the fianl battle might start.I can't wait to see the Captins confront the remaining Espada, that should be real good.

And where the heck is Ulquiorra? I have been waiting to see him in another fight since Ichigo beat Grimmjaw. How long ago was that?

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #129
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
How long ago was that?
Since July...

[
Old 03-13-2008, 01:05 AM   #130
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

damn... even yamaji is gonna join the battle...

im excited... the gotei 13 goes full force...
Old 03-13-2008, 01:49 AM   #131
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Since July...
That's just ridiculous. Grimmjaw said about three hours. It has almost a year since we last saw him. That means we have spent almost a year in about within an hour to three hour time period. I guess that's the reason it seems to be moving so slow.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #132
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my goodness atlast im gonna see the two top captain from gotei and that uruhara will fight... bwahahahahahahahahahahaha... this is madness
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #133
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I can't believe it was july ... omg. I barely remember what I was doing last july lol. It was Sayzel that jerk took foreeevver.

I can't wait to see the Gotei 13 mobilize! maybe we'll see some of the stronger captains in action at least for a minute.

Finally the meat of the arc is here! ")
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:54 PM   #134
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Its finally time to get this manga back on track and see some serious action again. To see the 13 standing and ready to clash in this war..... its gotta be good. I mean we gonna see some much needed and anticipated action now!
Old 03-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #135
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally the match i have been wating for Yamammoto Vs Aizen and Ulqiorra vs Kisuke

I see no captain a all other then Jushiro and Sunshi that can even graze the top 3 espada PERIODDDD.

The only espada for sure to go will probably Yammy unless he somehow evolved into a vasto lorde then they are fucked.

I bet this is far from over if ichigo isn't here yet then 1000000000000% at least 3-5 shinigami willdie 2 being strong because i see aizen beating yammamoto since ichigo and aizen will have the lasr fight i bet for sure yammamoto will die.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote