Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #1411
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Bleach 387: Ignited

Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to Hirako and Aizen. Aizen commented “Kazanade” looks interesting.

“Isn’t it? But I’m not letting you borrow it.” Replied Hirako

“But I see no difference. Had I heard it wrong about how it can control the ability to sense?”

“What are you saying? Looks, it’s changing, ah~ah~ah~here here” Looks like Shinji smells something then says, “doesn’t it smell nice?”

Aizen realized but Shinji said it was too late. He swung his sword once and told Aizen, “Welcome to the Reversed World.”

With that, Aizen’s point of view is reversed. Shinji is now standing upside down in front of him. He looks a little surprised while he continues to listen to Shinji’s talk.

“This is my Kazanade’s ability. It reverses the opponent’s senses like just a game, right? But someone like you probably never played games” Shinji then charged at Aizen but Aizen just stood there waiting.

“Indeed it is interesting. Everything is reversed. Up and down. Left and right. Which means….” Aizen turned, “Front and back are reversed as well.”

“You didn’t expect me to see through, did you?” He mocked while blocking Shinji’s sword from the right side. But Aizen’s surprised to see his left arm got slashed.

“You didn’t expected it, did you?” Said Shinji,"Up, down, right, left, front, back, everything is reversed. So are your eyesight and the direction you get cut are reversed too.”

“Up, down, left, right, front, back including the direction to attack, you can counter by picturing the vision in your head? No way. No one could do that. Stronger you are, the more you’re used to fighting, the more you rely on your senses.” Then he dashed toward Aizen aiming to cut him but was shocked it didn’t hit him.

“So that is it. It’s just vision deceiving.” Then Shinji got cut on his side while Aizen continued, “It’s still far away from my senses-controlled ability. Once you get use to it, it doesn’t matter. It’s just a child-play level, Hirako Shinji.”
-------------------

Why

A sound echoes around and Tousen’s flashbacks are shown. A young man from Rugonkai screamed while his way was blocked.

“Why wasn’t he executed? Please! Let me see Central 46! Please! Anyone! Anyone…..”

Why.....Why....Why.....Why....

A scene cuts to the present time. Tousen slowly opens his eyes to see Kumamura and Hisagi in front of him. Tousen wanted to say something but Komamura stopped him.

“Your hollow energy allows you to breathe but your neck was deeply stabbed. So..better not to speak now.”

Tousen touched his throat then Komamura talks, “Before the battle, you said you knew ‘the day would come for us to fight’. Truthfully, I felt the same way while battled.”

“Perhaps Hisagi felt that too. Our relationships didn’t last. The day for us to clash the swords would have come. But this is it….it’s the destiny for us to truly understand each other from the hearts.” Tousen looks at Komamura while he continues, “I will not tell you to stop being angry. I will not tell you to stop hating. But I beg you, don’t think only about revenge until you lose youself. Like when you lost your best friend. Should I lose you, my heart would be empty as well.”

Tousen remains quiet for a while before saying with tear runs down his eye, “…Thank you, Komamura.” Then he calls Hisagi.

“Let me see your face clearly…Because of the side affect from resurreccion I still can see….for now…I want to see your face clearly for once….” But before he could see him, Tousen’s body exploded leaving bloodstain on both Komamura and Hisagi. Komamura’s face changed into rage and screams at Aizen who is looking down at the scene.

Right at that moment, the sky cracked and Ichigo who is in full bankai clothes appears behind Aizen.
It seems SS is one corrupt fucking Organization I mean a guy murdered his wife and was let go to be free... I now see Why Tousen followed Aizen I think He perhaps wanted to try and change SS if he would rule it one day...

So Hisagi didn't kill him Aizen did some shit Hisagi Just badly injured him he could have prob been saved if Hiyori who lost half her body still lives.. Tousen always was Komamaru's friend he was just trying to deceive him when he said hurtful shit to both Hisagi and Him...

Shinji lmfaoooo poor guy such a nice ability and yet Aizen still had him trapped as I predicted. I smell Shinji/Ichigo Vs Aizen. I hope Shinji gets his solo fight though and I want Aizen to kill him..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #1412
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I want Aizen to kill him..
tsk, myth i expected more from you. this is bleach. shinji is part of ichigos vaizard bitch crew. he wont die. durrr.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #1413
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech N9ne Fan View Post
tsk, myth i expected more from you. this is bleach. shinji is part of ichigos vaizard bitch crew. he wont die. durrr.
He has to Jiraiya was also part of Naruto's "crew" yet kishi had the balls to kill him.. shinji is similar to jiraiya actually both him and jiraiya took interest in a certain kid, and they do have a good friendship..

Shinji dying will be the best thing for ichigo to finally break from his shell the way he is now he's useless...
Old 12-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #1414
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

but bleach doesnt really kill good guys

like u said frickin hyori is still alive
only bad guys die, exactly why stark died from just a slash ...kenpachi took like 200 of those and still lived
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #1415
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

no way shinji is dying anytime soon lol he is the leader of the vizards lmao u know important good guys dont die or chad would have been dead as useless as he is
TheThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #1416
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThinker View Post
no way shinji is dying anytime soon lol he is the leader of the vizards lmao u know important good guys dont die or chad would have been dead as useless as he is
chads a mian character and he isn't useless his powers haven't fully awaken yet we all saw how much of a monster he was when he was fighting the old espada..
Old 12-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #1417
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

So another shitty chapter where Aizen's uber-perfection awesome rears its head once more. Aizen is boring -_____-
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #1418
TheThinker
Chuunin

i wonder if ichigo will ever be truly accepted into soul society
Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #1419
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
So another shitty chapter where Aizen's uber-perfection awesome rears its head once more. Aizen is boring -_____-
shinji's ability is cool though, his zanpakto is basically a mirror like thing where everything u see is the opposite so when aizen went to "block" the hit from the back it really came from the front.. to bad aizen was way better lol..

Aizen
Shinji
Shunsui

Best Shikai in the series.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #1420
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I can't believe shinji just explained every facet of his shikai to aizen like that. What a moron!!! If he had any sense at all he'd keep his secrets to himself and make aizen figure it our himself.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:47 AM   #1421
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I can't believe shinji just explained every facet of his shikai to aizen like that. What a moron!!! If he had any sense at all he'd keep his secrets to himself and make aizen figure it our himself.
Bragging is stupid Aizen is the only man to brag about his ability and still have nobody figure out how it really works..
Old 12-25-2009, 03:32 AM   #1422
TheThinker
Chuunin

hmmm i think we havent seen shinjis shikai to its full extent tho
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #1423
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

thats a huge flaw in all bleach characters, they brag far too much
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-30-2009)
Old 12-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #1424
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

There's nothing wrong with bragging about how strong you are. As long a your the strongest person, which Aizen is. So Aizen can brag as much as he wants to and that's all good. Shinji is different. He's already been fooled and beat by aizen once before and him bragging to Aizen about his powers is just plain stupid. If he had kept his mouth shut he could have got a few hits on aizen before he figured it out. Now it looks like that 1 hit is all he's going to get before Aizen totally annihilates him.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #1425
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I honestly thought that Shinji couldn't touch Aizen, guess I was wrong. If thats the case Aizens gonna get raped when Ichigo goes Hollow.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote