Jiraiya's fate. - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #46
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road
Re: Jiraiya's fate.

Lol a little cock aren't we...kids these days just who do you think you are to be looking down on me you arrogant troll
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=3795707
Listen to what oro says he states "looks like you can still see the difference btwn us" ok there meaning one time or another Jiraya-dono lost to orochimaru. plain and simple

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 PM   #47
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
Lol a little cock aren't we...kids these days just who do you think you are to be looking down on me you arrogant troll
Listen to what oro says he states "looks like you can still see the difference btwn us" ok there meaning one time or another Jiraya-dono lost to orochimaru. plain and simple
big deal sasuke also though he would be naruto easily and that he was stronger and last i checked he only won becasue naruto couldn't bring himself to kill sasuke had he hit the rasengan on his heart sasuke would die.

Let oro say what he wants that doesn't mean shit its his words and he is cocky and like to brag he has doen it over and over in the series,words don't mean anything sasuke said he was more special than naruto does that make it true lol no.

try again you failed once again congrats go for the triple.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:39 PM   #48
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
a similar thread like this has already been made(what is that i smell infraction?)
jiraiya will die,he has no chances alone there.
Is that what you smell . I think if he faces Pein yes i think he will die. Not sure what Pein is all about yet but i am sure he is a badass. Of course i think Jiraiya will die. Some main character has to die. They have too.

Edit: Besides the bad guys of course
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:44 PM   #49
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

...I really hate you lol. but on a more serious note Rasengan has only been shown to kill when using Odama Rasengan so don't bring up that "Well Naruto wuld hav uber pwned sauske if he wen't all out crap." Even when Jiraya uses it does not kill it is no Chidori which punctuates your opponent through the heart.
Well also if you look at the Jiraya vs. Oro clip Jiraya is all scratched up wilst Oro has not a scratch on him http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=3720141
Jiraya clearly states he doesn't want NAruto going down the same path. meaning almost getting killed by his "friend" oro /sauske

Last edited by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10; 09-04-2007 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #50
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
...I really hate you lol. but on a more serious note Rasengan has only been shown to kill when using Odama Rasengan so don't bring up that "Well Naruto wuld hav uber pwned sauske if he wen't all out crap." Even when Jiraya uses it does not kill it is no Chidori which punctuates your opponent through the heart.
you haven't seen jiraiya use it to full power the one time he used it on that lose chunin from the rock village he said i took it really easy on you guys you sure are weak. besides had rassengan hit sasuke he would be dead it would do external and internal damge seriosly he would be on the verge of death hell kabuto only lived becasue of his regenaration skills.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #51
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

I'll say it again
Well also if you look at the Jiraya vs. Oro clip Jiraya is all scratched up wilst Oro has not a scratch on him http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=37201 41
Jiraya clearly states he doesn't want NAruto going down the same path. meaning almost getting killed by his "friend" oro /sauske

Old 09-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #52
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

jariaya is gonna die sooner or later soo theres noting too argue about

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #53
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
you haven't seen jiraiya use it to full power the one time he used it on that lose chunin from the rock village he said i took it really easy on you guys you sure are weak. besides had rassengan hit sasuke he would be dead it would do external and internal damge seriosly he would be on the verge of death hell kabuto only lived becasue of his regenaration skills.
What about that big bee and the lady on it that tried to take the bug from Naruto Hinata and her group. What about the damage it did to the water tower compared to Sasukes, Rasengan can cut through a tree. Naruto can kill with the Rasengan. I'm sure he left at least one other enemy M.I.A. after useing the rasengan on them but I cant think of when for sure. Do you really think that the fourth Hokages most powerful elimental jutsu would not be able to kill anyone in a shinobi world?
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #54
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I'll say it again
Well also if you look at the Jiraya vs. Oro clip Jiraya is all scratched up wilst Oro has not a scratch on him http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=37201 41
wow wrong again my goodness but im not surprised,oro is very durable thats one so your point with scratches is and has failed we have seen him take a beating from tsunade and walk away with barley anything on his skin.

Jiraiya meant he doesn't want naruto to be hurt like he was for oro betraying the leaf he thinks sasuke will too and doesn't want naruto to feel miserable that dispite what he wanted sasuke wouldn't come back thats all he ment.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:57 PM   #55
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

.........According to you you can Easily reduce the Chakraflow to make it non lethal.
@liondemon O cmon any source but the bloody fillers. This is the Manga section my friends you belong in the Anime section. And my bad it can be lethal at maximum power
Also Tsukuyomi http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=3361779
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=3367577
Oro is clearly scratche hear and look at the end of the fight. No damage to the skin plz

Last edited by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10; 09-04-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #56
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

The rasengan is a jutsu that is only as powerful as too how much chakra is

put into it ex(jariaya's first display of rasengan too naruto, he hitted the guy

with it but did not put too much chakra in it too kill him , and he replied too the gentlemen that he was holding back.....

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
Old 09-04-2007, 11:03 PM   #57
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
jariaya is gonna die sooner or later soo theres noting too argue about
*sigh* i agree Everyone can't live forever. Plus why try to change someones mind when your never going to agree in the first place. I still think Jiraiya is going to die then again i could be wrong but i think its time for a good guy to die anyway and why not him.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #58
Kirigakure Shuunpo
Missing-Nin

Kirigakure Shuunpo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Brother your letting your temper get a hold on you again and I think you meant Cocky not cock
Kirigakure Shuunpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #59
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirigakure Shuunpo View Post
Brother your letting your temper get a hold on you again and I think you meant Cocky not cock
Hi mizukage hitsuyagu nice one but you ain't fooling anyone.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #60
rudeboynin
Chuunin

I would miss him though, crys

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Last edited by rudeboynin; 09-04-2007 at 11:26 PM.