Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #211
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Yep, "The Beach" is the name. And I heard that they had to cut some of the episode, cuz Nick thought the bathing suits that Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai were wairing were too sexy. They will still be wearinf bathing suits, but not so revealing.XD

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #212
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

GOD DAMMIT!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WANT TO MAKE THEM LESS REVEALING?!?!?!

i hope you can get the unedited version somewhere sometime...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #213
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Uhh...........there are minors watching it too you know.

AAng is an idiot. Now hope someone kills that messenger hawk before it reach the firelord

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #214
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Keep in mind people, I have all the book 3 episodes if you need an episode let me know

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #215
Hon3Y
Academy Student

Hon3Y is an unknown quantity at this point

May I join?^^

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hon3Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #216
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Thanks mat! It's good to know that, so if someone misses an episode, they know where to go.

Hon3y, Welcome! I'll add you right now! Have fun!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #217
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Kunoichi24, may I join the party? I could have sworn I posted in this FC before, but I don't see it anywhere. Maybe I am loopy. 0_o

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #218
Kunoichi24
Genin

I Love Naruto Babes, you're in! Is there a shorter name you'd like to be called (for posting purposes)? I love your sig and avatar, they're pretty!

So...........did anyone watch it? I loved it! I was laughing so hard.
Combustion man (the guy chasing the gAang) seems like an enemy they won't be able to beat with what they have. Hoo boy.
I have more respect for Mai! After the confessions on the beach, I like her more than I did (and I didn't like her before). But even though Zuko and her are together again, I feel they won't be for long. They seem like those teen couples that break up and get together, over and over, then break up for good.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #219
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ILNB. Mine's IMNC.

I DID!!!

I liked 2 things and didn't like 2:

Good: 1. the explosions were AWESOME!!! I wonder how he does it!

2. Zuko finally figured out that he's mad AT HIMSELF!!! YAY FOR HIM!!! now he can get something out of talking with Iroh.

Bad: 1. Azula couldn't even think about having a boyfriend without thinking of power. She's one crazy bitch...

2. the ZukoMai thing. I CAN'T STAND ALL THE EMO!!! IT'S LIKE EMO SQUARED!!! THERE MUST BE A STOP TO THE EMO!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #220
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
I Love Naruto Babes, you're in! Is there a shorter name you'd like to be called (for posting purposes)? I love your sig and avatar, they're pretty!

So...........did anyone watch it? I loved it! I was laughing so hard.
Combustion man (the guy chasing the gAang) seems like an enemy they won't be able to beat with what they have. Hoo boy.
I have more respect for Mai! After the confessions on the beach, I like her more than I did (and I didn't like her before). But even though Zuko and her are together again, I feel they won't be for long. They seem like those teen couples that break up and get together, over and over, then break up for good.
Thanks for the compliments on my avatar and signature, and ILNB is just fine.

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #221
LonelyNinja

That was the fastest break-up/get-back-together I've ever seen. Ty Lee is a ditz, sure, but I think she's pretty cool. I knew Zuko was going to say he was mad at himself, especially when Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai were pressuring him to answer the question. Mai showing emotion was different. And Azula... man, what a bitch, especially during that ball game. XD

I'm always impressed when Toph does some Earth-bending. All of her moves just flow into the next one, and she's able to center herself so quickly, like when the explosion blasted everyone away she was able to turn around (and she's blind, so knowing where the ground is would be a difficult feat) and land perfectly and then get to bending. Overall, a good episode that made me lol a few times. But the two old grannies... dear lord, I almost choked on my pizza when they said, "To the beach!" and took off their robes.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 AM   #222
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

that was a great episode. it gave alot of insight into some of the characters. and the fighting was great but short. im not sure how aang and co is gonna beat this new guy hes just way too strong
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #223
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

I had to miss the episode again. It takes a while for somebody to put it up on Youtube or something. It sounds like it was a good episode, so if anybody has a link to it, could they give it to me.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:04 PM   #224
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

"The Beach" was a good episode. I liked how Zuko & co. were all lashing out at each other. The guy with the third eye may be in book for a while judging on how strong is; Aang may have to learn how to fire bend in order to beat this guy.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:07 PM   #225
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

maybe...but i'd still like to know how he does it! i mean it's explosive and it goes really really fast...so i don't think it's bending. if it were one of the other, I'd say fire or wind, but this is both...hmm...