Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM   #226
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
maybe...but i'd still like to know how he does it! i mean it's explosive and it goes really really fast...so i don't think it's bending. if it were one of the other, I'd say fire or wind, but this is both...hmm...
I think i read it on Wiki, where it said that it is Firebending with his mind. He uses that eye on his head to concentrate his bending in that one spot and then fire it. You can see him wrinkle his forehead at that spot when he is about to fire as though he is concentrating in to a burst. You can also see when they do slow mo in this episode where Aang shoots air out of his palm to blow himself away from the blast, that the shoot from him comes out as fire.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #227
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

i guess that makes sense, but it isn't confirmed yet so it shouldn't be on a wiki.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:26 PM   #228
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i guess that makes sense, but it isn't confirmed yet so it shouldn't be on a wiki.
Well, they could have said something like that at the Comic Con or whatever it is called, when Book 3 was announced. They also call him Combustion Man on Wiki. Don't know where they got that.

Another thing. I found this video while i was looking for a clip of the next episode. I don't know if it has already been stated on here or anything, but it is really interesting. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeJYwIH-Zw

Old 10-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #229
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

that was cool...i hope we see more of his past...that was awesome...

Old 10-21-2007, 07:29 PM   #230
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Another thing. I found this video while i was looking for a clip of the next episode. I don't know if it has already been stated on here or anything, but it is really interesting. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeJYwIH-Zw
It seems that Roku should've killed Sozin based on the way that things are now in the Avatar world. I seemed that Sozin didn't know when to stop.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #231
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Yeah, went behind his back the whole time, until it was to late to stop. If Roku hadn't spared him, there probably wouldn't be a war right now.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #232
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

and then there wouldn't be a story.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:36 PM   #233
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

About the name Combustion Man, that's from the creators (I think). This guy will have no name. And when he's about to shoot fire or whatever out of his head, he pushes the chi from his stomach up. You can see it when he first shot it out. (that sounded weird!)

I seriously don't remember seeing a preview for next week's episode! O_O

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:54 PM   #234
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
About the name Combustion Man, that's from the creators (I think). This guy will have no name. And when he's about to shoot fire or whatever out of his head, he pushes the chi from his stomach up. You can see it when he first shot it out. (that sounded weird!)

When he is about to shoot, you could also say that he is breathing, since Firebending is all about breathing.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:11 PM   #235
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Aah, you're right. :P
Well, he's just so powerful. Using Air, Water, and Earth doesn't work. Time for Aang to learn Firebending!!!!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 PM   #236
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

eh. he does need to learn it, but I mean Roku beat the Fire Lord with just earth and air bending.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:14 AM   #237
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
eh. he does need to learn it, but I mean Roku beat the Fire Lord with just earth and air bending.
Yeah, probably because he was just to experienced with being the Avatar and using the elements like that in combination. You saw him go into the Avatar State easily. That could only come from exp., and possibly doing it in the past. Not to mention that he actually had time to be trained right by an actual master, rather than rushing because a war was about to come up like Aang.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 AM   #238
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Yeah no preview thanks to that commerical for the naked brothers band halloween special. How lame was that..

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #239
Kunoichi24
Genin

Oh. At least, I'm not crazy (yet). I thought I was the only one that didn't see it.

The preview for the next episode is up on Turbonick. Sounds like a good one. The title is "The Avatar and the Fire Lord".
I'm gonna get the link.

Edit: Here it is.
http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index....tvideoid=85688

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC

Last edited by Kunoichi24; 10-23-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #240
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Oh. At least, I'm not crazy (yet). I thought I was the only one that didn't see it.

The preview for the next episode is up on Turbonick. Sounds like a good one. The title is "The Avatar and the Fire Lord".
I'm gonna get the link.

Edit: Here it is.
http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index....tvideoid=85688
That video that i posted goes with this episode. The trailer looked really good. I forgot to tell you guys that you could see what the next episode is called and what it is about at http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-ai...&tag=nav_bar;3. Should really check out the list. Really can't wait to see a lot more action. Especially action from Zuko for me.

Last edited by katonha; 10-24-2007 at 12:29 AM.