Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #241
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

What do you think will be Iroh's next step? I think he will manage to escape but I would like to hear from you how!

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2007, 08:11 PM   #242
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

http://www.avatar-videos.com/ - download

http://anime-media.com/category/avat...ast-airbender/ - online viewing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gjc2RlqKH58 - friday preview. Just found out that UK is ahead of us when it comes to episodes T__T.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #243
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

^Youre right.

The UK is getting all of the first 10 Season 3 epsiodes this week. Though, I'm still not sure why. Probably cuz they're lucky bastards.XD

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #244
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
^Youre right.

The UK is getting all of the first 10 Season 3 epsiodes this week. Though, I'm still not sure why. Probably cuz they're lucky bastards.XD
Funny thing is why wouldn't they make those episodes available like we do when an episode comes out?

Co-Owner
Old 10-24-2007, 09:31 PM   #245
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Ninja Nidaime View Post
What do you think will be Iroh's next step? I think he will manage to escape but I would like to hear from you how!
I'm kind of assuming he's going to break the bars on top of him. But that's only going to happen near the end, when Aang gets into his usual big fight. Iroh shows up, kicks Zuko and Azula's ass.

PS: I'd like to join
Old 10-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #246
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
I'm kind of assuming he's going to break the bars on top of him. But that's only going to happen near the end, when Aang gets into his usual big fight. Iroh shows up, kicks Zuko and Azula's ass.

Definitely, and sure you can join ^^ kunoichi24 will add you on the first page soon.

Co-Owner
Old 10-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #247
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post

I don't believe that Iroh will do that to Zuko after the next episode. If you have seen the Nick preview of the next episode or read what the episode is going to be about, It says that both Aang and Zuko find out the truth about their predecesors. I think that this is probably going to be the turning point for Zuko to the good side.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:11 PM   #248
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

HUGE SPOILER FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
I got this spoiler from the Avatar forum I'm a member of. They have a bunch of threads about the episodes that were shown in the UK. This spoiler blew my MIND!

Zuko finds out the Roku (yes, the AVATAR Roku) was his greatgrandfather!!!

Welcome, Brandoi! Have fun here!
Also, any spoilers you find out or if you get a chance to watch an episode before it's shown in the US, use spoiler tags. I am reading spoilers now (can't help it! I love spoilers), but others might want to be surprised.
Thanks.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #249
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
HUGE SPOILER FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
I got this spoiler from the Avatar forum I'm a member of. They have a bunch of threads about the episodes that were shown in the UK. This spoiler blew my MIND!

Zuko finds out the Roku (yes, the AVATAR Roku) was his greatgrandfather!!!

Welcome, Brandoi! Have fun here!
Also, any spoilers you find out or if you get a chance to watch an episode before it's shown in the US, use spoiler tags. I am reading spoilers now (can't help it! I love spoilers), but others might want to be surprised.
Thanks.
Yeah, I just posted a spoiler on the Anime/Manga Thread for Avatar Book 3.
The episode was pretty good. I just got done watching it a few minutes ago. I was real suprised when i saw and heard what i saw and heard.
Still can't believe that Zuko's great grandfathers are both Sozin and Roku. It looks like what i said above might come true.

Real good Info.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 10-25-2007 at 10:50 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #250
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

that was an awesome episode!!! we learned about Roku's past and everything...

kinda bummed out that there was a spoiler. I would have rathered it to be a surprise... BUT AWESOME ANYWAYS!!!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #251
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
that was an awesome episode!!! we learned about Roku's past and everything...

kinda bummed out that there was a spoiler. I would have rathered it to be a surprise... BUT AWESOME ANYWAYS!!!
Head over Veoh.com when you can, the new episodes the uk got are there ^^. I've already downloaded them.

Co-Owner
Old 10-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #252
Kunoichi24
Genin

I read spoilers to most of the UK episodes (up to episode nine). They sound good, especially episode eight, "The Puppetmaster".

INC, you didn't need to read the spoiler if you didn't want to. If you got spoiled here, it was your choice to click and read. But I know what you mean about being surprised. It's just I like spoilers, cuz I'm impatient.

OK, tonight's eppie!! It was good, but it could have been better. The whole thing with Roku and Sozin was nice. But in the end, Sozin was truly evil.
Now Zuko has ALOT of thinking to do.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #253
Matonly1T
ANBU

Can't wait for episodes 10 & 11.

IMO

7. Was Comedy Gold
8. Great character development for Katara
9. Ok but just preperation for the next episode with some whoah and wtf moments.

Doesn't spoil much so spoiler tags seem pointless.

Co-Owner
Old 10-27-2007, 08:56 AM   #254
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

me too. can't wait. when do they come out in England?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:33 PM   #255
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
me too. can't wait. when do they come out in England?
Unless they already came out yesterday and still haven't been uploaded, we'll probably (hopefully) see them tues latest wes

Co-Owner