Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #391
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Orochimaru your in, Kunoichi24 will add your name to the list. I am really looking forward to the new episode. Finally Anng will let his guard down for some learnin and some hilarious dialogue.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #392
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point

This may be a spoiler to some of you so Be warned!
Spoiler:

I just saw chapter 13 and have o say that it was...AWESOME! Every episode of Avatar is awesome. I guess there will never be a day that you'll see me criticizing Avatar! Those dragons were pretty cool! I didn't know they were exterminated (well, almost). Was this mentioned before? And it was hilarious when Zuko tried to be the wise and powerful firebending-teacher his uncle would have been but wasn't even able to create fire. Funny!

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 01-07-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Request of several members, plus it's spoiler material.
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #393
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Ulitmate can you please put your post into a spoiler tag? There are some here who wait for it to be aired on TV.

Co-Owner
Old 01-05-2008, 10:19 PM   #394
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I thought it was rather disappointing. Little action, not funny (they tried too hard), and plain boring. I think this one was the worst in a long while.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #395
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

First I'd like to say, Welcome back Mat! I'm so glad to see you, I was thinking I'd never see you here again.
Second, Welcome Oro! I'll add you in a bit.
Third, yeah, Ultimate, can you put the spoilery stuff in a tag, since some may not have seen in yet.
Fourth, I've seen the episode and I thought it was pretty good! I WAS hoping for more Zuko teaching Aang firebending, but the next episode should have that.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #396
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

can I join Avatar is one of the three shows that I love in the world!:coo:

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #397
Matonly1T
ANBU

Welcome Harrada , FC Leader will add your names to the list.

Also new members either add one of the sigs in the first post into your signature, or just leave some text mentioning your involvement with this FC. They're rules to be followed on this forum.

I hope we get the new episode by the end of this month at the latest '-'

@Kunoichi24 yeah I just got yer pm, and here I am. I'll try and get 1-3 posts in per day.

Co-Owner
Old 01-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #398
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T View Post
Welcome Harrada , FC Leader will add your names to the list.

Also new members either add one of the sigs in the first post into your signature, or just leave some text mentioning your involvement with this FC. They're rules to be followed on this forum.

I hope we get the new episode by the end of this month at the latest '-'

@Kunoichi24 yeah I just got yer pm, and here I am. I'll try and get 1-3 posts in per day.
Thank you have a nice day
Old 01-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #399
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I liked the episode.
I especially liked seeing the dragons and watching Aang and Zuko do the dance with them. I'd like to see a bit more about Iroh, wtf happened with him??

Does anybody know when the next one is coming out?

Last edited by Sevi; 01-07-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #400
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

friday. ^.^

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #401
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Awesome, how do you know?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #402
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

INC, wow! Where did you get your info? Even I didn't know that. Man, I hope it's true...

Welcome, Harrada! I'll add you in a bit.

@Mat, lol! You don't have to be here THAT much! Just be here as much as you can. ^_^

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 01-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #403
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well ,I thought that chapter 13 was pretty good. I liked how there were different colors of fire and how it represented more than just destruction, but birth/life as well. Judging by that, I say that Zuko will probably learn the majority or all of the various shades of the fire as they might have different properties for the user (and have certain requirements). Well, Aang is now a firebender (let's see what else he learns).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #404
Harrada
Jounin

Cool thanks

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #405
Kunoichi24
Genin

Well, I think that after learning where Firebending came from, Zuko will become a better firebender. Probably as good as Iroh or even Azula. THen Aang can learn from a true master and become a master himself. Just a thought.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC