Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:43 AM   #76
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Kluang, I'll add you in!

WHO SAW IT?! I want to keep the spoilers down, for those who haven't seen it yet. But that so freakin' ROCKED!!

Mat, yeah, you can tell people that they can join, if I'm not here. I'll just add them in. ^_^

EDIT:
ONE MORE AND WE"RE OFFICIAL!!!
I did! xD ~ I went and sat down around five to just watch some TV before hand, but I fell asleep. Oddly I woke up just in time for Avatar. Oh yah, I got skillz. lol

How about we spoiler tag new episode discussion? That way we can still talk about it? Well, that's what I'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i liked it. i didnt want to think that zuko was bad but i kinda saw in next weeks preview that he sends someone to kill aang, so i guess hes not on the border anymore. also did the firelord look really young to anyone else, i mean iroh was old so i just assumed hed be old 2
>.< Damn Azula. She really did put Zuko in a bad position. Though I was expecting something devious from her end. >.>
She did look pretty when she was in her chambers, though. I'm still waiting on a different dimension to her personality, but I have a feeling it ain't happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Yeah, I noticed that, too. And I was like, "Oh wow" when May (right?) kissed Zuko. Sure, the preview showed that they would, but I thought it would be one of those take-up-the-whole-season relationship things. I was a little disappointed with how short the episode was. I figured they should at least give us an hour premiere.

Nick also showed a little Avatar short about which element was the best. I lol'd at how cutsy it was.
Yeah, I was surprised when Mai (or is it May? I dunno lol), kissed Zuko. But then I remembered that a month had passed since season two's finale, so I guess the beginning of the relationship occurred off-screen... Which is kinda disappointing, but I have to say I laughed when she was like, "I just asked how you were, not for your whole life story," xDDD With more scenes like that I might end up really enjoying the pair.

Though I do wonder if there's more to it... hope Mai's not helping Azula in some way. =/

The short = adorable <3

My biggest complaint.... no Iroh! >.<

I did like how many times Katara hugged or touched Aang's face. Aang with hair is very cute, imo. He looked great suffering the ocean after his "I must restore my honor" (very Zuko-ish xD), and the group hug was very sweet.

Whew. I ended up having more to say that I thought. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 08:56 AM   #77
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Hey, could i join. I have watched the series since the very beginning and i just got done watching the season(book) 3 primere episode. I really like the series enough to join.
Welcome

and....

The earth king has invited you to stay at lake Laogai > >.

Katonha should be the last member that qualifies us as an official FC!

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 09-22-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #78
LonelyNinja

I like UT's idea of spoilering new episode discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
Yeah, I was surprised when Mai (or is it May? I dunno lol), kissed Zuko. But then I remembered that a month had passed since season two's finale, so I guess the beginning of the relationship occurred off-screen... Which is kinda disappointing, but I have to say I laughed when she was like, "I just asked how you were, not for your whole life story," xDDD With more scenes like that I might end up really enjoying the pair.
I'm sure we'll get to see the relationship develop as the story moves along. Maybe the creators were just trying to get that, "OMG SHE DID WHUT?!" reaction from the fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
Though I do wonder if there's more to it... hope Mai's not helping Azula in some way. =/
Remember, Mai had a crush on Zuko when they were younger, so I don't think it's completely staged. Although I could see Azula trying something like, "Oh, by the way, can you get Zuko to light this monkey-fox on fire? Thanks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
The short = adorable <3

My biggest complaint.... no Iroh! >.<
Agreed and agreed. I'm sure we'll get to see plenty of Iroh, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
I did like how many times Katara hugged or touched Aang's face. Aang with hair is very cute, imo. He looked great suffering the ocean after his "I must restore my honor" (very Zuko-ish xD), and the group hug was very sweet.
Those two are gonna bumpuglies develop a caring, wonderful relationship later in the series. I just know it.
He looks a bit odd with his hair, but it'll help cover his arrow. Aang should've been smart and stick around with the gang in the first place. <.<
Old 09-22-2007, 07:13 PM   #79
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I like UT's idea of spoilering new episode discussion.

I'm sure we'll get to see the relationship develop as the story moves along. Maybe the creators were just trying to get that, "OMG SHE DID WHUT?!" reaction from the fans.

Remember, Mai had a crush on Zuko when they were younger, so I don't think it's completely staged. Although I could see Azula trying something like, "Oh, by the way, can you get Zuko to light this monkey-fox on fire? Thanks!"

Agreed and agreed. I'm sure we'll get to see plenty of Iroh, though.

Those two are gonna bumpuglies develop a caring, wonderful relationship later in the series. I just know it.
He looks a bit odd with his hair, but it'll help cover his arrow. Aang should've been smart and stick around with the gang in the first place. <.<

I really hope aang rescues Iroh, he's my favorite character > >. Is it just me or did they change Azula's appearance? At the end it seemed as if she was drawn differently.

EDIT:

In celebration of us becoming an official FC with Katonha I made another sig:

Co-Owner
Old 09-22-2007, 07:19 PM   #80
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

she just wasnt wearing make up. i was thinking that iroh would be aangs firebending teacher because it just makes more sense than the other guy

edit:awesome sig thx
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #81
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

I'll add you in, Katonha!

I'll let a mod know we're official. Awesome sig, Mat!!

I can't believe the position Azula put Zuko in, but that's Azula for you! And Ozai...He didn't look evil at all! He looked like Zuko.:P
Mai was rude. Zuko poured his heart out and she YAWNS! I would've smacked her.
Aang with hair is cute! I'm not much of a supporter of Katara/Aang, but their interactions were cute. But there WAS Zutara Symbolism! When Katara was talking to her father, Zuko was too, at the same time. And he remembered the Spirit water, and never told Azula!
Toph rocks, as always. And Sokka is fast becoming my new fave!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:57 PM   #82
Matonly1T
ANBU

Welp we've officially moved ^^

Lol blake I should have guessed that > >

Co-Owner
Old 09-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #83
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
I'll add you in, Katonha!

I'll let a mod know we're official. Awesome sig, Mat!!

I can't believe the position Azula put Zuko in, but that's Azula for you! And Ozai...He didn't look evil at all! He looked like Zuko.:P
Mai was rude. Zuko poured his heart out and she YAWNS! I would've smacked her.
Aang with hair is cute! I'm not much of a supporter of Katara/Aang, but their interactions were cute. But there WAS Zutara Symbolism! When Katara was talking to her father, Zuko was too, at the same time. And he remembered the Spirit water, and never told Azula!
Toph rocks, as always. And Sokka is fast becoming my new fave!
Do we have to use the Spoilers or what.
Azula always has some kind of plan to benefit her self. And Ozai didn't look all that evil, but i am guessing he can look it when he wants to.
Zuko and Mai just happened out of nowhere. I mean, we knew that she liked him and all, but i thought that they would develop a relationship later in the season.
Aang did look pretty cool with hair, but i still believe that there is going to be something between Zuko and Katara.
Toph and Sokka are just going to get cooler and cooler as time goes on, especially if Sokka learning how to use a sword is true.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #84
Matonly1T
ANBU

Episode 1 available in the spoiler tags for people who missed it

That way everyone here should be able to speak without spoiler tags.

Just noticed its available for download in the description

Co-Owner
Old 09-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #85
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ok. Aang needs to shave...his head. He looks stupid, although it's a good di sg uise. Was it just me or did Azula look really good with her hair down? It was obvious that Mai would be with Zuko, although I still think that Zutara is still going to happen.

UT, a 14 year old touching a 12 year old? where are you coming from that that is right? It is utterly and completely wrong. It's NOT going to happen. It's a nick show, so there will be a happy ending, but we'll see a shift in affections by the end. But still, a 6th grader and an 8th grade (to put it into terms we can understand) being a couple is just WRONG!!! Picture yourself with someone two years younger than yourself. Until a certain, older age, it's WRONG. GET OVER IT!!!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #86
LonelyNinja

Uh, Aang is technically over a hundred years old, so it's actually pedophilia if they hook up, and also, it's a damn cartoon, calm down. Two years isn't all that bad, really. In all relationships either someone is older or someone is younger (unless two people are born on the same day of the same year at the same time, but what are the chances, eh?), so a two year difference isn't that bad.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:53 PM   #87
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

but we are talking a 12 year old guy with a 14 year old girl! At that stage, girls are MUCH more mature than guys, even of their own age. A boy 2 years younger is a MUCH larger gap than at older ages. Cartoon or no cartoon, it's still a large age gap. they should be with people their own age.

hehehe...great fact that I just found, Toph is also 12...

Old 09-23-2007, 08:56 PM   #88
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
but we are talking a 12 year old guy with a 14 year old girl! At that stage, girls are MUCH more mature than guys, even of their own age. A boy 2 years younger is a MUCH larger gap than at older ages. Cartoon or no cartoon, it's still a large age gap. they should be with people their own age.

hehehe...great fact that I just found, Toph is also 12...
This is a kid's cartoon, there's not going to be anything physical in the relationship, if it even happens at all. You want a large gap? Okay, a forty year old woman with a twenty-something year old guy. That's a large gap, not two years. Another thing, "love" is hardly restricted to age.

Good for you.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #89
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I know, but that still doesn't make it right. can YOU picture yourself with an 8th grader (you being in 10th)? I know I can't.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:08 PM   #90
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I know, but that still doesn't make it right. can YOU picture yourself with an 8th grader (you being in 10th)? I know I can't.
Depends on what the 8th grade girl is like. If she's mature, somewhat attractive, and enjoys my company, sure, I could see myself dating her.