Neji Can't Hold A Candle to Naruto or Sasuke - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Could Neji Beat Naruto or Sasuke
Naruto or Sasuke could win with ease!!! 30 53.57%
Neji could beat Naruto but not Sasuke..... 13 23.21%
Neji could beat both Naruto and Sasuke.... 13 23.21%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Neji Can't Hold A Candle to Naruto or Sasuke

What you did Mikey was unnecessary and uncalled for. You talk about how I belittled Trey when I shot down some of posts but you do the same thing and worse.... If you would have went back a page or two you would know what I said about the thread and that I did pm a Mod asking him how or if he could change the threads Title.

And I know your gonna take certain words from this post and try to flip it so that it seem your right.

Anyway this is what I really intended the other thread to be, but I jumped the gun and made a thread that wasn't really my purpose.

Neji and his one dimensional skills can't compete with Naruto and Sasuke. Neji may be a Jounin but skill wise Naruto and Sasuke are near Kage level.

Member of:

Old 09-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Neji Can't Hold A Candle to Naruto or Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
What you did Mikey was unnecessary and uncalled for. You talk about how I belittled Trey when I shot down some of posts but you do the same thing and worse.... If you would have went back a page or two you would know what I said about the thread and that I did pm a Mod asking him how or if he could change the threads Title.

And I know your gonna take certain words from this post and try to flip it so that it seem your right.

Anyway this is what I really intended the other thread to be, but I jumped the gun and made a thread that wasn't really my purpose.

Neji and his one dimensional skills can't compete with Naruto and Sasuke. Neji may be a Jounin but skill wise Naruto and Sasuke are near Kage level.
How was it uncalled for? You flat out stated that you were intending to change the topic, which would be going off topic from the original topic. I don't see how that thread being locked was uncalled for, nor do I really appreciate your little tone with me over virtually nothing.

You can continue with this fanboy topic now.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Why did Sugoi even lock the last one? Doesn't matter.

Quote:
Kidmac and his one dimensional mind can't compete with Trey and Mikey. Kidmac may show some smarts, but ingenuity-wise Trey and Mikey are near Einstein level.

Lol, seriously though, Neji can defeat Naruto no problem. At all. He'd hardly have to try. Unlike Kakkuzu, he wouldn't fall for any half assed clone tricks. Sasuke on the other hand would be a lot more difficult to face. Of course, Neji's Kaiten tips the scales in Neji's favor, since anything Sasuke would throw at him will ultimately fail, and Neji's Empty Palms would keep Sasuke on his toes.

Sasuke's genjutsu would be useless against Neji, so Neji had trumpted Sasuke's most valuable skill so far, and the Chidori has NO hope of penetrating Neji's Kaiten.

And I just thought about it, and there is NO way Sasuke and Naruto a near Kage level. Sasuke is Jounin level while Naruto is special Jounin AT BEST. What the fuck are you even thinking?

Last edited by Trey; 09-02-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #4
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I wouldn't go so far and say he couldn't hold a candle to them he would put up a challenge for both of them for a little while but of course he can't beat them they would ahnialte him esepcially sasuke.

Like i said rank doesn't mean shit nowdays proof wou;d be kakzuzu and deidara both kage level shinobi got beat by 2 powerful mids but of course nobody from their age gruop would be able to do that to them but still.

Naruto and sasuke are out of anyones leauge from their age group they already surpassed they fist sensei and will only get better in fact they are growing at a fast pace,but saying neji can't hold a candle is a bit to much of fanboyish and as much as i could care less about neji if you start acting like a fanboy ill put you away.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #5
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Id like to know what basis you have for comparing Neji to either Naruto OR Sasuke. Looking at them on paper means absolutely nothing. On paper, Naruto wouldnt have stood a chance against Neji in the Chuunin exams, much less Gaara. And how is Sasuke's genjutus useless against Neji? Did he develope some kind of absolute defense against genjutsu as well? If anything, Id think Neji almost MORE prone to Sharingan genjutsu considering the possibility of him looking at Sasuke's eyes is greatly enhanced by Byakugan.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
I wouldn't go so far and say he couldn't hold a candle to them he would put up a challenge for both of them for a little while but of course he can't beat them they would ahnialte him esepcially sasuke.
Just no. Neji is a fucking genuis, Naruto has NO chance of pentrating that Kaiten. And the Fyuuton RasenShuriken is so predictable and easy to counter that it's laughable. Plus the fact the Naruto has to get close to Neji to pull it off.

And getting close to Neji is a fucking DEATHWISH. That's like walking into uncoming traffic from the Daytona 500 naked and expecting to live. And since this is a real battle, Neji won't take the lenient way and just close Naruto's tenketsus up. Oh no, this time he's going to one-shot kill his ass.

Quote:
Like i said rank doesn't mean shit nowdays proof wou;d be kakzuzu and deidara both kage level shinobi got beat by 2 powerful mids but of course nobody from their age gruop would be able to do that to them but still.
I doubt they where Kage-Level'd shinobi. S-ranked, sure, but Kage-level, no.

Quote:
Naruto and sasuke are out of anyones leauge from their age group they already surpassed they fist sensei and will only get better in fact they are growing at a fast pace,but saying neji can't hold a candle is a bit to much of fanboyish and as much as i could care less about neji if you start acting like a fanboy ill put you away.
Hell no. Rock Lee could probably defeat Naruto as well. Maybe even Shino. Hell, Sakura may be able to smack Naruto a round a bit too. Sasuke, however, is another story. The only one (out of their age group) who can handle him is Neji. Neji's whole style is made to counter Sasuke's. And Neji is a disciplined badass.

@Eight--Neji's eyes see through genjutsus.

Last edited by Trey; 09-02-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

I really don't understand why people give so much prestige to ranking. Shikamaru cannot beat Naruto because Naruto's chakra is completely massive. Additionally, Kabuto (a genin) was able to completely fool Kakashi (a jounin).

I don't agree to "Neji would get his ass whooped" especially because his Kaiton would be more massive and more disruptive. Sasuke and Neji would be a very interesting match though because of how powerful they are and they use their Doujutsu very well.

Actually, Byakugan can see through most genjutsu, and just using their abilities allows them to escape em. Remember, to escape from genjutsu, you stop your chakra and release all of them at once. Neji can release chakra from every single chakra hole (Kaiton) which is a Jounin level ability. However, Sharingan uses High Level Genjutsu, so we will have to see if this is enough.

Edit@Trey: Uhm, going close to that wind rasengan is like a death wish. Naruto probably cannot counter Neji's chakra technique to technique, but his chakra pool is so much more massive that he can completely overwhelm Neji. Not to mention he has Kyuubi (or maybe its his own ability) to heal his chakra points and recover from chakra disruption.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 09-02-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #8
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
How was it uncalled for? You flat out stated that you were intending to change the topic, which would be going off topic from the original topic. I don't see how that thread being locked was uncalled for, nor do I really appreciate your little tone with me over virtually nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That's kinda sad. =\ I'm almost tempted to have a mod lock this thread for the off-topicness then.
Your the one who got all "pissy" with me for no reason. I already stated why I wanted to change the the name of the thread. And I did pm a Mod asking him to change the title or if he could tell me how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Kidmac and his one dimensional mind can't compete with Trey and Mikey. Kidmac may show some smarts, but ingenuity-wise Trey and Mikey are near Einstein level.

Quote:
Lol, seriously though, Neji can defeat Naruto no problem. At all. He'd hardly have to try. Unlike Kakkuzu, he wouldn't fall for any half assed clone tricks. Sasuke on the other hand would be a lot more difficult to face. Of course, Neji's Kaiten tips the scales in Neji's favor, since anything Sasuke would throw at him will ultimately fail, and Neji's Empty Palms would keep Sasuke on his toes.
Neji's 64 palms can't work against Naruto. If anything it will make his sititution worse sooner, because Naruto would have to use the Kyuubi. Neji's palms won't work on Sasuke either because he could just read his movements and increase his speed. Plus he could fight him at mid-range the whole tim if he wanted to.

Quote:
Sasuke's genjutsu would be useless against Neji, so Neji had trumpted Sasuke's most valuable skill so far, and the Chidori has NO hope of penetrating Neji's Kaiten.
Sasuke already knows that his genjutsu doesn't work on Neji. He doesn't need it either. Why do you keep saying that. His chidori can easily get thru Neji's Kaiten.

Quote:
And I just thought about it, and there is NO way Sasuke and Naruto a near Kage level. Sasuke is Jounin level while Naruto is special Jounin AT BEST. What the fuck are you even thinking?
When they go max yes they are.

Sorry it took so long I closed my window down by accident so I had to type it all over.

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 09-02-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #9
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Neji's 64 palms can't work against Sasuke. If anything it will make his sititution worse sooner, because Naruto would have to use the Kyuubi. Neji's palms won't work on Sasuke either because he could just read his movements and increase his speed. Plus he could fight him at mid-range the whole tim if he wanted to.
Lol, Sasuke isn't all God speed as you think he is, he wasn't moving fast at all in that Deidara fight.

Quote:
Sasuke already knows that his genjutsu doesn't work on Neji. He doesn't need it either. Why do you keep saying that. His chidori can easily get thru Neji's Kaiten.
You're funny; Neji's Kaiten can sotp virtually anything, what don't you understand. Plus, with Neji's precise timing, he could just divert the attck like Itachi did.

Quote:
Whe they go max yes they are.
You mean 4-tailed Naruto? That's technically not Naruto anymore.

CS2 for Sasuke will just let him fly around. Little will change.

Quote:
@Trey: Uhm, going close to that wind rasengan is like a death wish. Naruto probably cannot counter Neji's chakra technique to technique, but his chakra pool is so much more massive that he can completely overwhelm Neji. Not to mention he has Kyuubi (or maybe its his own ability) to heal his chakra points and recover from chakra disruption.
It has to be point blank. The FyuutonRasengan HAS to make contact with Neji to do anything. So, you think Neji won't be able to dodge the Fyuuton Raseng, and do you even think he'd let Naruto make it in the first place?

Last edited by Trey; 09-02-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #10
itachiuchiha
Chuunin

itachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these parts

it doesnt matter if someone is 1 dimensional or not.so thats not a factot.and nejji has more skill than naruto right now.i dont think nejji is stronger than either of them,but they dont make him look that inferior.

I Skim Back Over My Words Thats On The Page N Line I Dont Write I Get High And Ignight...
G Goli Giga Bytes In A Gorrilla's Hand To The Side Of A Niggaz Face Like I Don't Give A Damn
Even If Hes Wit His Manz-- And Thenz I Put His
Plans And Limbs All Over His Pants And Timbs
Allow me to break down the game,
behind the bracelets, earrings, chains, watches and rings.
The bling,
the crystal incrusted, princess flooded, canary studded, blue coloured and blood stained.
Yeah the older brother of the drug game,
that give her a fame, then take away her lane.

Rep Me Red And Ill Rep You Back<3
Old 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Why did Sugoi even lock the last one? Doesn't matter.
Would you rather me have left it open and infracted everyone who replied to kidmac's "new topic" instead? If that's the case, then by all means, I'll re-open it for you. :/

Also, lol @ this thread.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #12
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Would you rather me have left it open and infracted everyone who replied to kidmac's "new topic" instead? If that's the case, then by all means, I'll re-open it for you. :/

Also, lol @ this thread.
For what, spam?

On-topic: Neji is a beast.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

No, off-topic. That is an infraction, you know. Read the rules again if you think I'm mistaken. :/

Also, Neji not comparing to Sasuke and Naruto--could be looked at in a lot of ways, so no one can say that any of them is necessarily a million levels above the other.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #14
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
No, off-topic. That is an infraction, you know. Read the rules again if you think I'm mistaken. :/

Also, Neji not comparing to Sasuke and Naruto--could be looked at in a lot of ways, so no one can say that any of them is necessarily a million levels above the other.
Okay.

Looking at it in the logical way though, Neji would absolutely destroy Naruto and it's a toss up for him and Sasuke.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

If you're looking at it that way, because of Neji's Byakugan, he could probably be on par with Sasuke, at the least. As for Naruto--consider the Kyuubi. That'd make it a little harder for Neji to "destroy" him, don't you think?
Closed Thread