LOL thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 PM   #46
LonelyNinja

Re: LOL thread

E-drama is funny. =/

Old 09-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #47
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

it is if G.Money is in the room...
i guess thats in the "How to Be a Certified Gangsta Book" that he carries around :/

well im out,no use arguing when one person is just gonna call one of his friends over and help him win...thats failing right there

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:36 PM   #48
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

What are you talking about, how am I gangster for arguing with you and winning it, is that really the best defence you can come up with.. knowing you it prolly is so you assuming along with your terrible replies are just plain sad and fail.

Overall stop crying because someone told you to 'stfu and gtfo' all you have proven is you need too.

/InB4AnotherShittyReplyFromYou
Old 09-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #49
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

Last post,then i'm gone:

my terrible replies? wow...
all the post i read from you in other threads are way worst than mine.All you do is think your some badass online thinking you own the place...you fail
this had nothing to do you with until one of your "friends" told you to come to this thread.Now all hell breaks loose when you come(like always),and always starting something...so you could leave as the winner in the end.

and your talking about how my grammer is terrible...wtf did you just write?
take your own advice:learn some grammer,you my friend are definately a hypocrite

kthxbye
(and you replying again would mean you're immature and have no life outside the computer)...and i bet you will reply and say something stupid...like in all your posts on this site

edit:now stop replying back and gtfo please

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)

Last edited by 4EvEr-Kazekage; 09-13-2007 at 10:48 PM.
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:46 PM   #50
LonelyNinja

I could've sworn you said you were done posting here.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #51
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I could've sworn you said you were done posting here.
I know right LOL, I am too lazy to deal with the shittyness of that post too... my God the shittyness, oh well.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:12 AM   #52
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
XP You know your mind is fucked up when you translate "lollipop" as "Having sex with a virgin child". lol, it's just candy.
loli...i think you know what that means

And

Pop...as to pop a cherry

>_>
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #53
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

@4EverKazekage: I never called G.$ to this thread, you're just assuming because you completely failed so how about you stop mumbling and gtfo
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #54
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

I regret very hard that I suggested to move this to spam zome in my first post hall of shame would have been better....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #55
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, people. LOL