Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 24
Thanked 67 Times in 27 Posts
DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

I've been doing some research on this topic.

We all know Itachi as the strongest Uchiha so far. He killed his clan but he left Sasuke alive. My guess is that he knew something. What could it be?

In several ocasions, we heared how powerful sasukes sharingan really is. First, Kyuubi told us (quote: eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister than my own) and than he told the name of Uchiha Madara(quote: not all unlike in what I saw in a certain Uchiha Madara). Now this last quote is a real pain in the ass. Kyuubi saw the sharingan before, when Madara used it, yes, but dosen't this quote tells us that Sasuke's sharingan(at that point) could match the power of Madara's(many years ago)?

Once, Madara told that Sasuke's sharingan will suprass Itachi's. If Itachi knew that, don't u think that he would kill Sasuke before he even had the chance of growing up and suprassing him? I mean, why would any1 want that?

Now, what I'm trying to figure out here is the connection between Madara and Sasuke. Madara can't be his father(that would be stupid). How come that out of all Uchiha's, Sasuke is the one with the strongest sharingan? He was even compared with Madara(Kyuubi quote). Maybe, just maybe, if Itachi knew Madara from before, and I think he did, I think Madara told him how to get MS, he left him alive 'cause he knew he's hatered and will for revenge will suprass his sharingan and we could rival Madara's power. Maybe Itachi wanted Sasuke to live so that he could kill Madara(if something goes wrong).

But still, if Madara knows that Sasuke get's stronger and stronger, why dosen't he kll him? Does he want Itachi dead? If so, why dosen't he just kill him on his own?
__________________
Mess with me and...

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-23-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
shopnshave
Genin
 
shopnshave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 284
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

you make a good point but most of the things you say are obvious and we really can't make any more predictions until we see more from the manga.... and btw this topic has been over talked but i still find it interesting
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin
 
SharinganWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 470
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I've been doing some research on this topic.

We all know Itachi as the strongest Uchiha so far. He killed his clan but he left Sasuke alive. My guess is that he knew something. What could it be?
Not to flame you, but thats kind of obvious.. Even from part one, we knew, that Itachi wanted Sasuke to be stronger (During Itachi and Kisame's incounter with Jiraiya).. Itachi said to Sasuke "Im not interested in you right now" That says it all.. Itachi somehow needs Sasuke.. Thats obvious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
In several ocasions, we heared how powerful sasukes sharingan really is. First, Kyuubi told us (quote: eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister than my own) and than he told the name of Uchiha Madara(quote: not all unlike in what I saw in a certain Uchiha Madara). Now this last quote is a real pain in the ass. Kyuubi saw the sharingan before, when Madara used it, yes, but dosen't this quote tells us that Sasuke's sharingan(at that point) could match the power of Madara's(many years ago)?
Hmm.. The Kyuubi basically, you're very similar to Madara.. So surely it must mean that Sasuke's Sharingan can match Madara's..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Once, Madara told that Sasuke's sharingan will suprass Itachi's. If Itachi knew that, don't u think that he would kill Sasuke before he even had the chance of growing up and suprassing him? I mean, why would any1 want that?
Well.. Madara said something in line of, Sasuke's Sharingan might or it looks like it'll surpass Itachi.. Doesnt matter too much, cuz Sasuke has or will soon surpass Itachi.. As you said youself earlier, Itachi knows something, and by letting Sasuke live, which Itachi might accomplish whatever he wants with Sasuke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Now, what I'm trying to figure out here is the connection between Madara and Sasuke. Madara can't be his father(that would be stupid). How come that out of all Uchiha's, Sasuke is the one with the strongest sharingan? He was even compared with Madara(Kyuubi quote). Maybe, just maybe, if Itachi knew Madara from before, and I think he did, I think Madara told him how to get MS, he left him alive 'cause he knew he's hatered and will for revenge will suprass his sharingan and we could rival Madara's power. Maybe Itachi wanted Sasuke to live so that he could kill Madara(if something goes wrong).
Off course there is a connection... Surely Itachi needs Sasuke and its seems like Madara has interests in him too.. Itachi might think Sasuke will be able to kill Madara.. Madara might need Sasuke for a body transfer (dont like that, but most likely might be the case..) or he needs him in the Akatsuki...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
But still, if Madara knows that Sasuke get's stronger and stronger, why dosen't he kll him? Does he want Itachi dead? If so, why dosen't he just kill him on his own?
Madara needs Sasuke somehow.. Thats why.. Dont think Madara cares for Itachi, but he cares Sasuke development.. Itachi was just a way for Madara to see if Sasuke could surpass Itachi...
__________________
__________________
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

Madara wants Itachi dead so that Sasuke could get the MS before he takes over his body. I believe that killing Itachi will give Sasuke the MS. What if u actually have to kill another Uchiha to get the MS? This would be the only way that Madara could ever possibly get Sasuke to kill someone of his own clan.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:17 PM   #5
Ameise
Academy Student
 
Ameise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ameise is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Madara wants Itachi dead so that Sasuke could get the MS before he takes over his body. I believe that killing Itachi will give Sasuke the MS. What if u actually have to kill another Uchiha to get the MS? This would be the only way that Madara could ever possibly get Sasuke to kill someone of his own clan.
I kinda like this idea...Itachi is obviously Sasuke's primary emotional attachment (albeit a negative one), so it might somehow fulfill the prerequisite for obtaining the MS.

Not that I particularly agree with any speculation beyond what is stated, I just thought that your suggestion was a good one.
Ameise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #6
wayne788
Academy Student
 
wayne788's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wayne788 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

we dont really know why itatchi is letting sauske live.
for all we know, itatchi could be waiting for sauske to get the MS sharingan, and then kill him. he could take it just like how kakashi got his. we dont really know. but yes indeed he does know something.

itatchi could actually be working for Mandara, and just like someone above said, itatchi may be sacrificing himself for a wish of mandara wanting sasuske to have the MS sharingan. who knows...

although those 2 ideas suck imo.
__________________
wayne788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:25 AM   #7
satansilent
Jounin
 
satansilent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 907
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

this is what Itachi said before:
things we have not seen yet and things that we do not know yet!
it is foolish to fear them!
I really think something big is waiting for us!?
Madara and Itachi prepare Sasuke for something but not that soul transfer shit again.
Itachi never kill Sasuke I promise this one,Itachi just a barrier.....you know the rest and he love Sasuke more than anything!
__________________
UCHIHA MADARA
satansilent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 AM   #8
DGLG
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 24
Thanked 67 Times in 27 Posts
DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

I don't think that Madara wants to do body transfer on Sasuke. I think he can't. It's the same as Orochimaru. Sharingan can beat that jutsu.
__________________
Mess with me and...

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #9
brandoi
bloodyazn
 
brandoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In your pants o_O
Age: 20
Posts: 1,460
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I don't think that Madara wants to do body transfer on Sasuke. I think he can't. It's the same as Orochimaru. Sharingan can beat that jutsu.
Yeah, and Madara's sharingan will beat Sasuke's sharingan.
__________________
brandoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
truavenger4116
Chuunin
 
truavenger4116's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 409
Thanks: 0
Thanked 78 Times in 77 Posts
truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road
Re: Sharingan connection: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara

no offense DGLG but when you make a thread have some information on it rather then point out the obvious and give a reasonable theory backed up by info thats all i have to say on that....

moving on i honestly think that at the moment theres no chance of sasuke rivaling madara's power i think its pretty clear itachi called sasuke out for a reason so obviously he has something of importance to discuss i think that after this battle with itachi and this battle with pain naruto and sasuke will reach new higher levels of power or at least thats what im hoping for.....
truavenger4116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.