Jiraiya's True Training Purpose of Naruto - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-11-2007, 04:19 PM   #31
[...:::YellowFlash:::...]
Academy Student

[...:::YellowFlash:::...] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jiraiya's True Training Purpose of Naruto

yeah your thoery is realy good i think that wut happen to.nothing jiraiya was teaching naruto was meant for sasuke it was meant for protection from akatsuki and to keep minato wanted a secret from the enemy forget about sasuke and itachi once naruto gets this key and completes that jutsu sasuke is gonna be nothing comapred to naruto and he will go after wen he fights pain and madara he will show them true power.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #32
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
To all you people that think Naruto would go berzerk if Jiraiya died, what do you think he would do if Kakashi died? and at the hands of Orochimaru of all people no less. HE'D GO NUCLEAR!!
Naruto's relationship with Jiraiya is far greater than what he has with Kakashi.. Naruto's relationship with Kakashi is merely a "student teacher thing", Kakashi skills are far beyond most in Konoha (most likely in top 3).. Naruto sees and look up to Kakashi as shinobi, surely he'll go berzerk, if Kakashi is killed..

But the relationship with Jiraiya goes far beyond anyone else (He might have stronger "feelings" towards Sasuke).. Their relationship is.. hmm.. a "father son thing" or as Jiraiya puts it, "I've come to think of him as my own grandson.." Naruto surely feels the same way..

Jiraiya's dead sooner or later, will trick or spark something within Naruto.. When that happens, Pein or whoever will seem like a mere bug compared to Naruto (Kyuubi or not)..

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 10-11-2007 at 06:32 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #33
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

There's something about their bond that I find very moving. They are both very alike in a lot of ways... Both jealous of the favourite student, but pretty lazy it seems. I love it that an actual Sannin discipled the former class-loser. Its wonderful really. If Jiraiya dies, I think Naruto is going to 'feel' it when it happens...

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 PM   #34
kashi333
Academy Student

kashi333 is an unknown quantity at this point
so many theorys it makes my head hurt! if jiraiya dies i will b sad. i mean kakashi(though i lov him) always favored sasuke and yeah naruto has iruka but come on! he needs people around who care about him. if kakashi dies i will b pissed too, itachi dies who cares, but kakashi cant go down like that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaggy1 View Post
I am hoping the stuff about kakshi is wrong. They already said he is a lock for the next hokage. He better not die. Maybe loose an eye but he won't die.
lol! he already lost one eye!

fanclubs:
sasuke haters
uchiha itachi

Last edited by Grimmjow; 10-23-2007 at 08:41 PM. Reason: merged double post.
kashi333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #35
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashi333 View Post
so many theorys it makes my head hurt! if jiraiya dies i will b sad. i mean kakashi(though i lov him) always favored sasuke and yeah naruto has iruka but come on! he needs people around who care about him. if kakashi dies i will b pissed too, itachi dies who cares, but kakashi cant go down like that!!
yes, the rebirth of one of my threads. lol

Anyways though, it is a safe bet to say that Kakashi isn't going anywhere right now. He still has a role to play in the manga that hasn't been fully played out. But he may actually do down in the distant future. Who knows. Right know though, Naruto still has those around him, but Jiraiya was like a grandfather to him - he wasn't there all the time,but there at certain times to help Naruto along. Kakashi was like an uncle you could say - he had his favorite, but still relied on Naruto as he saw him get stronger to protect his friends. I really do think that Naruto looks at Iruka as more of a father figure since Iruka was the first one to recognize him and actually treat him like a child instead of an annoyance.