Naruto 371 predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Naruto 371 predictions

Predict away.

Old 09-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 371 predictions

^ He's right. They clear up a lot of new things and throw in a bunch of more things for us to solve. But, while we're at it... Here are the characters I know will show up. (Still sort of a prediction, right?)
-Jiraiya (duh)
-Pein (yes, I'm switching back from 'Pein' to 'Pain' to 'Pein' again.)
-Madara/Tobi
-Jiraiya's summoning frog

Otherwise...I really really REALLY don't know. Really. (Oh, what a surprise. >.>)
Old 09-14-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i think well see jiraiya going through some scrolls then see some of naruto and what they are going to do. Then of course we'll see pein looking at nothing like hes going to kill something

Old 09-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, my prediction for chapter 371 is that they'll show Jiraiya finishing up his conversation with the frog while discussing Madara until Pain finds where Jiraiya's location is. The next scenes will show Tobi talking to himself about not being defeating again and how he'll regain his full power then it'll switch over to Sasuke finally meeting up with Itachi at the hideout while Itachi says a few things before the chapter ends. Maybe I should've added Team Konoha in someone, but I honestly don't care about them right now.

My further prediction is that Tobi will probably interfere with Sasuke's and Itachi's fight and Itachi will tell him that he's been working with Tobi every since he killed the clan or Tobi won't interfere with battle and Itachi will eventually tell Sasuke that Madara is indeed alive and have bad plans for the world.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-14-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #5
Medi08
Genin

Medi08 is on a distinguished roadMedi08 is on a distinguished road

I honestly can't say what I think will happen next. I feel like every chapter is information overload.

I doubt that this will happen, but I'd like to note that we haven't seen Naruto/his team/sasuke/itatchi in a while.

Though, I think Pein will be in the next chapter fresh out of his tube thing.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #6
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

I think that we'll find out more about Madara.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

yeah mandara is starting to reveal himself more i think that we will see sasuke with itachi before the fight between j man and pein.

what is it that we have to see
Old 09-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #8
lsumd2011
Genin

lsumd2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I'm just wondering what groundbreaking new information is going to be revealed next week. Maybe we'll learn what jutsu they want Naruto to learn. *Prays for some uber FTG style jutsu*
Old 09-15-2007, 02:47 AM   #9
showgun
Academy Student

showgun is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict that jiraiya will open up the vault get the scroll for naruto as well as the lastest edition of come come paradise for kakashi. But seriously I hope we get to find out more about tobi/madara and I would like to see some one get some lovin soon, everyone's fighting all the time they need to relax some more and get some.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:53 AM   #10
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

i want twice an episode per week this unfair for me!!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 06:40 AM   #11
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

I think I am too confused to predict...
Kishi starts to screw things up.Too many answears but yet new questions that need new answears that will give birth to new questions
Your head will explode in 3 2 1......

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Old 09-15-2007, 06:56 AM   #12
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Well, we've been finding out about a lot of stuff in the past few episodes. Important stuff. I think that trend will continue. Whether it's Itachi explaining things to Sasuke, or Jiraya talking with the frog or with Pein, when he finds and confronts Jiraya, I can't even guess.

I wonder, will Itachi find Naruto before going to meet Sasuke. That conversation still bugs me. I want to know what Itachi had to say.

What I'm actually looking forward to the most at the moment, is Naruto finding out about his parents. And his reaction to it.

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 09-15-2007 at 06:57 AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:31 AM   #13
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think we are going to see a flashback of madara fighting shodaime or why he summoned th kyuubi to destroy konoha.........then we will see "that" jutsu being revealed n i doubt tht sasuke n itachi are to meet up so soon.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:47 AM   #14
YellowFlash88
Genin

YellowFlash88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarauchiha92 View Post
i think we are going to see a flashback of madara fighting shodaime or why he summoned th kyuubi to destroy konoha.........then we will see "that" jutsu being revealed n i doubt tht sasuke n itachi are to meet up so soon.
I think so too. They will show him thinking about the fight that happened long time ago.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:58 AM   #15
Kiba-Akamaru
Genin

Kiba-Akamaru is on a distinguished road

I hope we finally get some answers, like a bit more on hanzou, narutos mom, akatsuki's plans....the tension is killing me!!!! naruto really does have an amazing storyline, everything connects from the start of the anime. Kishimoto is a genius
Closed Thread