NEW pod theory - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice
NEW pod theory

Based on the spoiler pics, I think I am safe to say my theory. From the spoiler pic, we saw a person who looked strikingly familiar to Deidara. My theory is that the the pods(6 of them), contain dead members of Akatsuki and one of the real Pein body. Pein or someone else, gets the dead bodies of the Akatsuki members, puts piercings on them, and is able to transport through the bodies, explaining his telepathy in which he used to speak to members not in the caves. The bodies of Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Who could the last body be?

Old 09-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
WolfJounin
Academy Student

WolfJounin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NEW pod theory

well this is probably the most unlikely thing ever but here it goes.
what if the piercings are holding in his soul/mind or whatever you want to call it, and putting them on another body allowed him to leave his current body and move to the one with the piercings?
WolfJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Deidara blew himself up and Sasori's body was composed of wood so that fact right there proves that theory can't be right. The only way that theory can be true is if Pain can somehow remember and physically copy a person's physical appearence and that sounds outrageous even for him to be able to do.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #4
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfJounin View Post
well this is probably the most unlikely thing ever but here it goes.
what if the piercings are holding in his soul/mind or whatever you want to call it, and putting them on another body allowed him to leave his current body and move to the one with the piercings?
So he's got to take off his piercings and put it into another body to move to it? Highly unlikely, but would be really cool.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #5
WolfJounin
Academy Student

WolfJounin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
So he's got to take off his piercings and put it into another body to move to it? Highly unlikely, but would be really cool.
yeah, i know its unlikely but I can't think of any other reason for the piercings to be on the Deidara looking character.
WolfJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
Gaara 321
Genin

Gaara 321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Based on the spoiler pics, I think I am safe to say my theory. From the spoiler pic, we saw a person who looked strikingly familiar to Deidara. My theory is that the the pods(6 of them), contain dead members of Akatsuki and one of the real Pein body. Pein or someone else, gets the dead bodies of the Akatsuki members, puts piercings on them, and is able to transport through the bodies, explaining his telepathy in which he used to speak to members not in the caves. The bodies of Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Who could the last body be?
can i get some links cause i am not on the same page as you.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #7
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara 321 View Post
can i get some links cause i am not on the same page as you.
Thread 371 predictions. Around page 6 or 7.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #8
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think so. who would the body directly across from pein be then? the one closest to us on the left? IT IS NOT SASORI. sasori's puppets body was destroyed. so when akatsuki wouldve found his body it would have been a child's body.

also, THERE IS NO DEIDARA. he blew his body up from the inside out. there is no body to put in the pods

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #9
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhaus719 View Post
i dont think so. who would the body directly across from pein be then? the one closest to us on the left? IT IS NOT SASORI. sasori's puppets body was destroyed. so when akatsuki wouldve found his body it would have been a child's body.

also, THERE IS NO DEIDARA. he blew his body up from the inside out. there is no body to put in the pods
Yet, look at the spoiler pics, it looks like Deidara.

Calm down, its just a theory, don't have to go all rambo about it.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #10
Gaara 321
Genin

Gaara 321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thread 371 predictions. Around page 6 or 7.
Thanks for the info. I also really recognise the resemblence between him and deidara. Is the headband he is wearing the same as deidara's?
Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 PM   #11
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara 321 View Post
Thanks for the info. I also really recognise the resemblence between him and deidara. Is the headband he is wearing the same as deidara's?
It isn't the same as his former village, but it still looks exactly like him. I think that Pein some how uses his chakra to bring the dead bodies back to life. If you look at the Deidara look alike, it had the same eyes as Pain, which could be because of his chakra. I also think that the piercings give him the power to control the body absolutely down to the last movement through his telepathy powers.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #12
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

The headband is not the same as the one Deidara wore.

As for the piercings, those are some very strange ones if in fact that is what they are at all. Like has been said, Deidara's body was destroyed in the blast, Sasori's real body was only his heart, Kakuza was completely destroyed by the Fuuton RasenShuriken, Hidan was chopped to bits and buried in a sacred forest. So unless Pein has someway to rebuild a completely destroyed body, I think this one is buried. Even his shapeshifting jutsu (to create copies of another person) requires a donation of chakra from the person to be copied.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #13
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Deidara blew himself up and Sasori's body was composed of wood so that fact right there proves that theory can't be right.

Not to mention the fact that Hidan didn't actually die and lays in pieces, buried in the ground and Kakuzu's body is in Konoha.

And I said this in the predictions thread: I don't think that guy even looks that much like Deidara. Only the hair is similar.

EDIT: Could those bodies be the Jinchuurikis who've already had their bijuus extracted?

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 09-20-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Kakkakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:02 AM   #14
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Kakkakuzu;1277416]Not to mention the fact that Hidan didn't actually die and lays in pieces, buried in the ground and Kakuzu's body is in Konoha.

And I said this in the predictions thread: I don't think that guy even looks that much like Deidara. Only the hair is similar.

EDIT: Could those bodies be the Jinchuurikis who've already had their bijuus extracted?[/QUOTE]

i would stick to it besides that .Besides that kakazus body is konoha.
but why would he want to get his bodies and sleep next to them.

i am thinking about somethink else.Zetsu is omnipresent he must smell chakra or something like that. Why dont he take hidans head and bring it back?
smalec12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:29 AM   #15
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Well people have to remember that pein is good with clones, seeing as what he whipped up really quick during the gaara arc. So maybe pein made clones of the other members and maybe he can switch back and forth between them. i like the theory..

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote