Naruto 371 predictions - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #76
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 371 predictions

Who the fuck is on that spoiler pic?

Old 09-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #77
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Seems like the spoiler Kaine posted is confirmed. When Himajin says it's true, that it's definitely true.

You already have the pictures and the spoilers, so there is no need for me to put them up again =)

And...It will be no end to the shit-writing if Pain was actually Yondaime all along and that so many trash talk was actually true. Would be so predictable and retarded.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #78
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Hey, does this mean BOTH Pein and Konan are Jirayas students?

Massive revelations every week if this is true...

They don't really look like Yondaime's teammates, though, but Jiraya is old, he could've been the Jounin on many teams.

Maybe they were jaelous of Yondaime and all the attention he got and became evil

EDIT: I don't think that's Deidara, or his body, or his clone. That doesn't even look like him that much outside the hair. It's just one of Pein's bodies... whatever that means

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 09-19-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:06 PM   #79
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

well konan does resemble the girl in that picture above, but Pein is a different story all together. So the verdict is still out on what happened and who he really is...... if he is really just a guy named Pein that has a wierd ability....... or if he is someone else that has been hidden in his true identity.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:08 PM   #80
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Seems like the spoiler Kaine posted is confirmed. When Himajin says it's true, that it's definitely true.
Indeed...That guy is always correct

Quote:
You already have the pictures and the spoilers, so there is no need for me to put them up again =)
Wat?I beat Shrike in posting the correct spoiler?

Quote:
And...It will be no end to the shit-writing if Pain was actually Yondaime all along and that so many trash talk was actually true. Would be so predictable and retarded.
Very true....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #81
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

My hopes were so high for Akatsuki Leader and Flower-chan...My hopes for their stories...for their unique abilities and for their past...but in the end...did it all had to revolve around Konoha, the Uchihas and the Kyuubi?

Could there have been a more crappy thing than bringing back Madara (thus completely making Itachi a shit), and having Pain look exactly like Naruto and being Jiraiya's student, in other words, Pain probably being Yondaime Hokage?

How in the Nine Hells can this be all connected? Shouldn't Pain be from the Rain?

*Sigh*
I should rest >.>

I hope the flow of disappointment does not continue.

Last edited by Shrike; 09-19-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:38 PM   #82
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

hey hey hey don'tbe so down...It isn't certain that Pein is Yondiame(i seriously doupt it).I was also dissapointed that Konan is from konoha(the only confirmed thing from the spoilers the others arelike 90% true not including Pein=Yondiame).
About madara I think Kishi intented to do this from the start but he kinda messed things up in the way to it...
Get some rest man lol

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Old 09-19-2007, 01:46 PM   #83
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
hey hey hey don'tbe so down...It isn't certain that Pein is Yondiame(i seriously doupt it).I was also dissapointed that Konan is from konoha(the only confirmed thing from the spoilers the others arelike 90% true not including Pein=Yondiame).
About madara I think Kishi intented to do this from the start but he kinda messed things up in the way to it...
Get some rest man lol
There is only one thing I do not understand...
Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi when he was in his middle twenties. If Konan was Jiraiya's student, she had to be the same age. So she should be about 40 now >.>

I know about the Madara part, but I did not liked it, because it made my favorite character look like shit. Now Itachi has no use. All that about the Uchiha massacre...

Edit:
Oh, and one thing I have been discussing on NF...

Orochimaru was killed by Sasuke...
It was a student of a student of a student of his former teammate.
Oro = Ubershit.

I did not get over this yet as well.

And as someone mentioned:

After the Madara-Kyuubi revalation, if not the million other reasons, it should be obvious anyone without a Sharingan should try and leave this manga as fast as they can, because they simply cannot compare.

Last edited by Shrike; 09-19-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #84
Saix
Genin

Saix is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not really disapointed. If that spoiler is true then I think Pain/pein and Konan are Mintao's teammates gone rogue. There gonna kill Jiraiya.

About Sasuke's Chidori I wonder how many times he can use it now since he used it to kill a Shadow clone when he could have just punched it to make it disapper.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #85
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Yondaime just can't be Pein. He can't be a bad guy. I will never accept it.

There will be another explanation. There has to be.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #86
Mangekyou Sharingan
Missing-Nin

Mangekyou Sharingan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ewwwww pein looks so fucking ugly with those massive piercing whoever that is it looks like a deidara body only cooler but the piercing fuk dat.

So if the spoiler is confirmed then konan is one of jiraiya's students question is if its the same girl who was on yondaime's team.

Why are all of you sayong that yondaiemis alive he is not i don't even know were you got that from.

He looks nothing like yondaime and yondaime is dead proven 100 times besides this pein is from rain village end of story.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #87
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

I think he isn't yondiame but damn I can't find the manga page where it shows Jiraiya's students.In the anime the other person(apart from the girl and yoniame)doesn't look like Pein at all...So I want to find that freaking page...I willc heck later if the spoiler is confirmed since it still says pending...But the chances are like 90% since the guy that posted it always post the right ones...

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Old 09-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #88
Mangekyou Sharingan
Missing-Nin

Mangekyou Sharingan is an unknown quantity at this point

YONDAIME IS DEAD I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE KEEP SAYING HE IS ALIVE DAMN GET OVER IT.

whoever this deidara look alike is its not yondaime 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000% times 100000000000000000 sure minato is dead.

Pein most likely robs peoples bodies and uses them he is a oro number 2 but more efficent.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:05 PM   #89
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sharingan View Post
pein is from rain village end of story.
Yeah yeah yeah, but he called Jiraya sensei. Why would Jiraya have a student in the rain village?
Old 09-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #90
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sharingan View Post
YONDAIME IS DEAD I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE KEEP SAYING HE IS ALIVE DAMN GET OVER IT.

whoever this deidara look alike is its not yondaime 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000% times 100000000000000000 sure minato is dead.

Pein most likely robs peoples bodies and uses them he is a oro number 2 but more efficent.
Go fucking read the spoiler. He says "Jiraiya-sensei" which should mean something. That is why people got the idea he might be Yondaime.
Nobody said that Pain's clone is Minato.
Closed Thread