32 Flavors - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
Tgjanlee
Academy Student

Tgjanlee is an unknown quantity at this point
32 Flavors

I hear they've been lieing to us all. There are in fact more then 31 flavors! Baskin and Robbins, those liars. Why would they make this up! They should brag about how they finally have more then 31. Any thoughts?
Tgjanlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 32 Flavors

I agree. They must be hiding the existence of the 32nd flavor because that flavor contains some sort of revolutionary anti matter. And this anti matter just happens to have the exact same anti particles to cancer, and thus when it collides with cancer cells, they both cease to exist. Baskin Robbins is withholding the cure for cancer!

This, somehow, must have to do with the Bush Administration. Here's how. There's... 1 letter somewhere in George W Bush's name. 32-1=31. Oh shit. 31 flavors. It must be some sort of scheme to make money.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
I agree. They must be hiding the existence of the 32nd flavor because that flavor contains some sort of revolutionary anti matter. And this anti matter just happens to have the exact same anti particles to cancer, and thus when it collides with cancer cells, they both cease to exist. Baskin Robbins is withholding the cure for cancer!

This, somehow, must have to do with the Bush Administration. Here's how. There's... 1 letter somewhere in George W Bush's name. 32-1=31. Oh shit. 31 flavors. It must be some sort of scheme to make money.
God some people are stupid. This is the why there is only 31=

(chocolate x strawberry^2)+(Postashio x coffe^32)
________________________________________ ___
(Mint choclate chip)(Rocky road)

You get the answer from that then (we'll call it answer A)

Sherbert^-2 / Chocolate chip cookie dough

Then

((Answer A^2)(Answer B^5)2)(452498234.34983)=31.5 flavors

As you can clearly see, its 31.5 flavors but you cant have half a flavour..it doenst taste good. So they just say they have 32

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 09-20-2007 at 05:13 PM.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:48 AM   #4
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about

I dont understand. Is this tlking about the 32 flavors we taste in our tongue? I thought it was 32 smells..
Old 11-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #5
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleself View Post
I dont understand. Is this tlking about the 32 flavors we taste in our tongue? I thought it was 32 smells..
Neither. It's talking about the 32nd flavor of ice cream that Baskin Robins (and, dare I say, the ice cream empire's founder, Hitler?!) is hiding from the public.

I believe that Baskin Robins (or Hitler) is holding back because they know that the 32nd flavor is either the cure for cancer (as Ninja48 has explained) or is, indeed, the catalyst that will trigger Armageddon. I can only hope it's the third one.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:54 PM   #6
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Armegeddon flavor? Now that is bad ass.

"Its like the world is being purged of all evil...in my mouth!"
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
Auron-Strife
Academy Student

Auron-Strife is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy, uh hell nah Lonelyninja you just fueled this now im gonna have to put in my two cents. Your right it could be the trigger for armageddon or in fact the cure for cancer but as we all friggin Know THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO HAVE! and that's pretty much wtf we have to say. I say we should get an undercover job at a local baskin robins and then hehe dare i say "Steal" the seret from their corporate HQ. Sure to be some files on this shiz man. Fieldscarecrow is bieng bad-ass with his flavour lol.

Im having a nightmare!!! @_@
Auron-Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 AM   #8
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I say you guys all have some fucking issues lmao.

This is not a conspiracy. Moved to...eh...Chit chat?

EDIT: probably would do better in the spam zone.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote