Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread

Okay here is a new thread for you guys to disscuss Avatar and all the episodes that are coming out for the next three months so go at it.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Avatar Season 3 Disscusion Thread

Man.
I just got done watching the premiere episode, and it was good. It looks like it is going to be better than the last two seasons by quite a bit. It just looks so much better and more mature than the last 2 seasons, and that is really good. I can't get over how Azula set Zuko(favorite character of the series) up like that. I could go on and on about how good i really think the rest of the season is going to be, but excellent is good enough.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 09-22-2007 at 12:26 AM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

the wait was worth it. aang looks cool with hair, katara has gotten more powerful. Azula is still a major bitch and Zuko is a douche for betraying iroh. cant wait till aang faces Zuko's Hitman.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #4
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't watched Avatar since they aired the last episode of season two, and I was wondering does Katara(aka Water Bending Master!!)have the same voice actor.

And who was that Azula who kissed Zuko???

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:29 PM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
And who was that Azula who kissed Zuko???
no. Azula is Zuko's sister. that was Mey who kissed him, weird that zuko would hook up with her.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
the wait was worth it. aang looks cool with hair, katara has gotten more powerful. Azula is still a major bitch and Zuko is a douche for betraying iroh. cant wait till aang faces Zuko's Hitman.
I wouldn't call him a douche just because he had a chance to finally accomplish the goal he set out to do from the beginning. And Yeah, Azula is a B. The whole new look of the characters, especially Aang's hair are all cool.

And a saw a clip where that Hitman could shoot something out of that eye of his. I wonder what all he can do.

And Zuko is my favorite on the show, so give him some credit.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:09 PM   #7
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

its not bad but the best episode is probably going to be around episode 10 and between 12 when they release the tv movie that is episode 11 and 12 wonder whats its going to be about.

i heard that zuko is going to find out what happened to his mom for real.

The Look of Innocence
Old 09-26-2007, 11:00 PM   #8
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
its not bad but the best episode is probably going to be around episode 10 and between 12 when they release the tv movie that is episode 11 and 12 wonder whats its going to be about.

i heard that zuko is going to find out what happened to his mom for real.
I heard the same thing some where. I believe that his father shut her up because she found out what ACTUALLY happen when Zuko left his father( he was asking to be Fire Lord instead of Iroh) and the Fire Lord after Zuko left the throne room when hw was little. This may be the thing that causes him to go over to the good side.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:04 PM   #9
Hiraku
Puppet Master

i read a theory some where that zukos mom was actually kataras and sokkas mom one in the same. Now that would be killer if it turned out to be for real.

and azula looks bad ass in her new look hope ty lee get some air time to.

The Look of Innocence
Old 09-26-2007, 11:59 PM   #10
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I just got completely turned on to Avatar Sunday night and I'm already up to date. Imo, the show is great. I like Zuko, Jet, Sokka and Iroh the most.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:08 PM   #11
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

This should be in Movies & Television since it's an American cartoon (TV Show).

Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #12
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I was wondering why its in the anime section, because the story and concept was done by Americans but its animated in Asia somewhere.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:51 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

will there be new episodes every friday or sunday night?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:05 AM   #14
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
will there be new episodes every friday or sunday night?
New episodes every Friday for 10 weeks(about 9 now). This makes it a lot easier for me. In Book two, the episodes would come on randomly on Fridays, and sometimes they wouldn't come on for a week or two, so i missed a few on TV and had to watch them online.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #15
Hiraku
Puppet Master

who cares if its made in america it still animated thus its anime and this show is by far better than any dumb old super hero genra cartoon that has come out in the last 20 years by far avatar is way better both in animation and in story lines than any thing out of marvel or dc comics. Thus this is why i put it on the anime thread becuase i think anime is better than cartoons so i define avatar under anime becuase its better than any cartoon and it follows a certain story line or plot like all anime.

so is every one ready for friday night for avatar season 3 episode 2 this friday at 7:30 eastern central time on nickelodion.

The Look of Innocence