Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #136
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Avatar Season 3 Disscusion Thread

nah. that was forced funny. I thought that was just awkward. I mean how stupid can you be?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #137
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

well there trying to show another side of the fire nation. The creators want to make it seem like the fire nation populace is not that diffrent from people in the earth kingdom or the water tribe.

The last episode was good i liked no matter how dull or filler like it may seem to some i enjoy watching avatar no matter how pointless the episode is in the end of the story. Its just like the episode the storys of ba sin se. that was a good episode before the main battle in the earth kings castle.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:34 PM   #138
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone think that the growing trend of "Slice of Life" animes in Asia has effected Avatar, since its influenced by Asian culture? I think its pretty safe to say that the Avatar creators which anime....

Note: I hate "Slice of Life" animes look what it has done to

http://www.anime-media.com/

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #139
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah. it actually had PLOT!!! All they did plotwise in the last one was have them meet the explosive guy and have Zuko find out that he's angry at himself. they could have done that without so much stupid pointless filler.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #140
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

hope they keep avatar a bit more original than the new mangas and animes that are coming out now. Yesterday i saw deathnote for the first time and i thought its was so mundaine.

Hope avatar is not going to go down hill now that its at the good part we have all been waiting for for the past year.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 PM   #141
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

it's pretty original. I hope they progress more towards some good pairings...at least they had ONE good piece of foreshadowing for a good pairing: when Sokka gave Toph the space rock, she put it in between her hands and made it do stuff saying, "watch this." Who did the exact same thing? AANG!!! In the beginning with the marbles.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #142
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Since the series first aired its been original and still going. It has it own unique story that can keep going for a while if whoever directs this show is a skilled storyteller. I like the character designs, they are unique in their own way and with awesome personalities that suit them. Its just great overall, best "american-anime".
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #143
jjr3817
Academy Student

jjr3817 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does any one know where i can download the latest episodes, not stream?
jjr3817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #144
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

no. I dunno where you can download them...the avatar portal use to have them, but not anymore...they got deleted...

Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #145
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjr3817 View Post
Does any one know where i can download the latest episodes, not stream?
You should try AOL Video.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #146
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

omg...i just watched "the waterbending scroll".... the first season was soooo much better than anything else...AND THE THING WITH THE LOTUS TILE WAS HILARIOUS!!! I WATCHED THAT ABOUT FIVE TIMES!!! ROFL!!!

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-22-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:13 AM   #147
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I dunno, I thought Sokka's master was a little lame too. It was really cheesy, I could guess everything that was going to happen, and I saw this whole thing coming from a mile away. I mean, of COURSE they want to make him useful again... But either way, the very thought of Sokka as some master swordsman is just too silly for words.

As for the guy with the explosions out of his face... I'm wondering what exactly that thing is all about. And what's with the iron boots and single gauntlet? Perhaps he's just doing this one kickass chi focus fire bending move over and over again? I really hope that they explain that it is indeed a fire bending attack and not some kind of shitty psychic shit.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:37 PM   #148
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Well, i just got done watching the episode that is coming on tommorrow on Animethat.com. The episode is called The Avatar and the Fire Lord. It gives A LOT of info on Fire Lord Sozin and Avatar Roku. I don't want to spoil it for anybody, but i just have to tell. Here is what happens:
Avatar Roku and Fire Lord Sozin were best friends as when they were little, until Roku had to go away to master the other elements(he looks pretty cool doing that to).

Roku comes back after about 12 years and they are still best friends, but after Roku's wedding to the girl he liked when him and Sozin were growing up(showed her during their early years growing up) their relationship goes down hill like in the video on Youtube that i posted previously.

On Roku's home island 25 years later, a huge volcano erupts and he tries to stop it. He can't do it even with the Avatar state. That is when Sozin comes and helps, and for a second, it looks like they can stop it. Then Roku breaths in some toxic gas from the volcano, and Sozin leaves him there to die, seeing that this could be the only way for him to expand the Fire Nation without hinderance from Roku.

While Aang is learning about this in the Spirit world from Roku, Zuko is learning about it from secret documents that someone mysterious(Iroh) gave him hints to read in a secret library. That is when Iroh reveals that, not only was Sozin Zuko's great grandfather, but so was Roku on his mother's side of the family. That is when Iroh tells Zuko that he could be the one to change the Fire Nation since he is the Prince. At the same time, Aang believes that the Fire Nation is not totaly bad, considering Roku was originally from their.

A pretty good episode if you ask me.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 10-25-2007 at 10:40 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:28 AM   #149
Hiraku
Puppet Master

dude i saw only the preview did you really watch the full episode cause i only saw the preview and i was pretty specific on the search. Either way its was way cool and explains a lot of things that are coming in the next episodes.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #150
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Man what a powerful episode, and awesome!!!! next two episodes thanks Katonha!

Also if you goto veoh you can see upto from what I found 309

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 10-26-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote