Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #151
queenofaliens85
Genin

queenofaliens85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Avatar Season 3 Disscusion Thread

Wow, that was a kicker of an episode. I liked how they showed some of the background.
queenofaliens85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2007, 09:12 PM   #152
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

it was cool. that was definitely a good episode...but Kunoichi24 spoiled it for me...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #153
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

amazing episode!!! O_O
the avatar is like the only show on nickelodeon(or w/e you spell it)thats cool
pretty insane how Sozin and Roku are bros,i liked when Sozin battled Roku in the firelord room

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:47 PM   #154
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Thats was a really good episode cant wait to see the second part of the season thats when all the action will begin.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:36 PM   #155
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

yea that episode rocked!!

I wonder when they will release the 2nd season of book 3 after all 10 new episodes show? I hope we dont have to wait too long! =D

i want zuko to become a good guy hehe, hopefully reading that scroll will make him think more..

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:42 PM   #156
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I was a little confused at the end... are Roku and Sozin brothers by blood? Or did Sozin take Roku's wife or was it Roku's daughter that married into Sozin's family? Prolly gonna rewatch to clarify. But otherwise it was an awesome episode.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #157
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

sozin and Ruko were best friends since they were kids. And it was Ruko grand daughter that married Fire lord Ozai and thus you get Zuko and Azula. Think about it Zuko and Ruko kinda of a coincidence how Zuko is like Ruko with a concience and Azula is like Sozin plotting and scemaing.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-28-2007, 08:43 AM   #158
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

love the last episode, good seeing how the fire nation started its invasion. I was wondering if aang dies will there be no surviving air benders to teach future avatars? cant wait to see more from 3 eyes

Last edited by SirBenoit; 10-28-2007 at 08:44 AM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #159
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
sozin and Ruko were best friends since they were kids. And it was Ruko grand daughter that married Fire lord Ozai and thus you get Zuko and Azula. Think about it Zuko and Ruko kinda of a coincidence how Zuko is like Ruko with a concience and Azula is like Sozin plotting and scemaing.
the BIGGEST thing I found was that Sozin had a BLUE DRAGON and Roku had a RED DRAGON. Remember the dream that Zuko had. The blue dragon had Azula's voice and the red dragon had Iroh's voice.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #160
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
I was wondering if aang dies will there be no surviving air benders to teach future avatars?
I never thought about that. Maybe there is another air bender around somewhere that hasn't been introduced yet, or maybe after the show is over there will be no need for avatars again..........

This was a much better episode then the last.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:28 PM   #161
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T View Post
Man what a powerful episode, and awesome!!!! next two episodes thanks Katonha!

Also if you goto veoh you can see upto from what I found 309
Yeah i know. I watched all the way up to 9. I was real suprised that they are at that point and that far a head of us in the UK. I am also suprised that no one else found that.

"The Runaway" was a pretty nice episode to grow on Toph and Katara. I also like the end of the episode.

"The Puppetmaster" was a kind of creepy episode at first. They also finally think outside the box with waterbending. I have been waiting for someone to do that.

"Nightmares and Daydreams" was a weird episode. Aang was FREAKING OUT, especially with Appa and Momo. That was a funny part. Can't wait to see the "Day of the Black Sun" episodes, Both Part 1 and 2.

You guys need to watch these episodes on Veoh. All three of these are on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
the BIGGEST thing I found was that Sozin had a BLUE DRAGON and Roku had a RED DRAGON. Remember the dream that Zuko had. The blue dragon had Azula's voice and the red dragon had Iroh's voice.
Yeah i remember that. That would explain the colors of course. Maybe Zuko will get his own dragon or something.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #162
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Dude some people do watch it there, but they don't spoil it for the people that don't unlike you...............

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #163
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Well they're more like subtle hints rather than spoilers, if you see a preview of an episode coming next week its not a spoiler.

I doubt the dragon thing, the dragons are they're to represent the struggle within. If you remember they have Azula's and Iroh's voices.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #164
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Dude some people do watch it there, but they don't spoil it for the people that don't unlike you...............
The only reason i watch them online is because i have something to do every Friday. And i am not spoiling anything. You can go on tv.com or anywhere that has summaries about what the episode is about and it would say almost the exact same thing or more. Like what Matonly1T said, they are more like hints. I am not spoiling anything. Matter of fact, i hate spoilers.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 10-28-2007 at 07:55 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #165
Hiraku
Puppet Master

get me a link i want to see them dont really much concern about spoiling anything i rather watch them over and over again if possible.

The Look of Innocence