Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #46
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Avatar Season 3 Disscusion Thread

LMAO That bit were Aang goes "Now Freestyle" Some kid does this really random dance lol.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #47
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Who here is really curious about the assassin that Zuko hired. I thought that i saw him in a trailer shooting something out of the eye on his head, but i can't find that trailer. He looks pretty cool and i can't wait to see him fight.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #48
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ugh. it just seems like a waste of time, although someone ALWAYS has to be chasing the Aang Gang. First it was Zuko, then Azula, now the weird guy.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #49
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
LMAO That bit were Aang goes "Now Freestyle" Some kid does this really random dance lol.
That was favorite part XD

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #50
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
No that was a Pervfest which you started. As a matter of fact you "could" be the future Pervy Sage(without the jutsu) But when I went to look at the thread a sec ago I noticed that some of the posts seem to be gone including mine..................... I "guess" you were a little embarrassed, so you "might" have asked a mod to clean it up
Me??? GTFOH Your the one obsessed, your lucky some of the post there are gone cuss if they weren't then you would really look like a.................... Anyway Im done with you cause your not on topic and your just posting spam.

http://www.mangalounge.com/xforums/s...ead.php?t=1154
As you can see, I made the thread about a joke movie. Then Bal posted images, and so I did he since he asked for moar in convo thread. I didn't get anyone clean to up shit. There are no deleted post which I have noticed and I doubt there are.
So now how about we go back on topic and drop this bullshit?

Airs soon.
Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:50 PM   #51
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

New episode is today. I am really hoping we see some of the actual stroy and not just a filler. I also want to see Zuko and the Assassin he hired. It is going to be interesting i hope.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #52
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

i was right the painted lady was a water bender that episode was really good i think the zuko and the assasin will not reappear until episode seven or eight.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #53
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Episode was good. Kinda figured the identity of the Painted Lady. That old man was crazy o__O

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #54
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

here is the list of the first five episodes so far into the season.

"The Awakening"
"The Headband"
"The Painted Lady"
"Sokka's Master"
"The Beach"

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-12-2007, 05:54 AM   #55
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
here is the list of the first five episodes so far into the season.

"The Awakening"
"The Headband"
"The Painted Lady"
"Sokka's Master"
"The Beach"
Follow on list after "The Beach".

"The Avatar and the Fire Lord"
"The Runaway"
"The Puppet master"
"Nightmares and Daydreams"
"Day of the Black Sun"
Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #56
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

thanks nh, i cant wait to see what the puppet master show is about

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:57 PM   #57
Hiraku
Puppet Master

The season is getting better and better every single episode just saw episode four and its was really great the fight scene with sokka and his master was really old chinese straight sword technique was awesome.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #58
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

I like how sokka gave toph the piece of metorite. Now she has a super hard wepon that she can carry around.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #59
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

It'll probably have some kind of important role later on^

Iroh ftw ;p.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #60
queenofaliens85
Genin

queenofaliens85 is an unknown quantity at this point

The episode was interesting. I thought it was cool that Sokka got his own sword, and that it was a black sword.
It was interesting to see Iroh having fun training in secret.
I think the 'space-earth' will come in handy later in the series.
queenofaliens85 is offline   Reply With Quote