Avatar Season 3 Discussion Thread - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #91
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Avatar Season 3 Disscusion Thread

Oh I thought Soccer said "how can we beat a guy that can blow stuff up with his mind"

Nexus can u imagine Katara threw that water in her eyes and Toph is like It burns It burns lol.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #92
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
there is going to be a season four and there not dragging out the show. The show rocks man its better than any show out there and will probably be going on for another year or so.

Its not that at all, heres the order for the Airbending avatar = Water, Earth, then Fire. Then don't need to make another book because Anng already knows how to airbend. For any other avatar air would come last.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #93
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

no. just for the last water Avatar does air come last. for Kyoshi, water, for Roku, earth, and for Aang, fire.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #94
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
no. just for the last water Avatar does air come last. for Kyoshi, water, for Roku, earth, and for Aang, fire.
If your saying no to me, then you just said what I said lol > >.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:22 PM   #95
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T View Post
Its not that at all, heres the order for the Airbending avatar = Water, Earth, then Fire. Then don't need to make another book because Anng already knows how to airbend. For any other avatar air would come last.
you said for ANY OTHER AVATAR. That is what you said that was wrong. only for Roku and other fire avatars does air come last.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #96
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

there is still going to be a book for air aang is not a real air bending master the only reason he got his arrow tattos was becuase he created the air scooter move and that why he got promoted to air bending master. Plus there going to show mostly how the whole war between the air nomads and the fire nation took place basically.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #97
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

so it's going to be one very long flashback? that's going to be boring...

Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #98
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

no the fire nation invasion is going to be spread over two seasons.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #99
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

but they need to be IN the capital by the Darkest Day. They only have 4 minutes. They have to use that time to either kill the fire lord, or to get into the palace.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #100
Hiraku
Puppet Master

its actually eight minutes not four and yeah they have a pretty big task at hand to win a war that has lasted a hundred years in less than eight minutes thats a pretty tall order to fill.

The Look of Innocence
Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #101
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Glad to see this thread. The Avatar is a breath of fresh air as for as animated series's go. I haven't taken the time to record a weekly cartoon since the Justice League. Now for comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Now we know that Iroh wasn't just sitting around doing nothin'!!! Holy crap!! My mind blew, it was so shocking. His vast ocean of chi is gone.
Do you mean that Iroh can no longer firebend? I SERIOUSLY doubt that, unless you just meant that you thought he lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Who cares about Sokka and his black sword(kinda cool though)when we have uncle ready to wreck shit. Dude got husky as shit in a couple of days
I think he did it over a stretch of time, but yes Uncle looks initimidating.

Quote:
Azula in a Bikini....
Azula may be a sick, sinister, insidious, and twisted manipulator, but that heiffer is hot.

Quote:
he's [Iroh] going to teach Aang to firebend, no doubt.
I agree. Iroh will teach Aang firebending. Now that Sokka has a White Lotus tile, I take it as a sign that Aang and Iroh's paths will eventually cross, if only for a little while.

Quote:
there is still going to be a book for air aang is not a real air bending master the only reason he got his arrow tattos was becuase he created the air scooter move and that why he got promoted to air bending master. Plus there going to show mostly how the whole war between the air nomads and the fire nation took place basically.
Hiraku, I like you, but you have been pushing this repeatedly. My friend, we got your point. Even if no one acknowledges your info, you don't have to constantly belabor your argument. If you know that you are right, then just be cool and let the truth validate you in the future. You almost seem like a kid jumping up and down demanding to hear "Yes, you're right." Don't be that guy. It's not cute dude.

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #102
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

No, I meant that his big belly is gone! He called his belly a "vast ocean of chi" as kind of a joke.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #103
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Naruto Babes View Post
Glad to see this thread. The Avatar is a breath of fresh air as for as animated series's go. I haven't taken the time to record a weekly cartoon since the Justice League. Now for comments...

Do you mean that Iroh can no longer firebend? I SERIOUSLY doubt that, unless you just meant that you thought he lost it.

Azula may be a sick, sinister, insidious, and twisted manipulator, but that heiffer is hot.
no. he referred to his belly as "his vast ocean of chi", since the stomach is referred to as the sea of chi. He worked off his belly and now he's ripped like King Bumi is...well...not THAT ripped...

yeah...unfortunatly, I heared from Kunoichi24 that they made them redo some parts since the swimwear was too revealing... I said
Quote:
GOD DAMMIT!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WANT TO MAKE THEM LESS REVEALING?!?!?!

i hope you can get the unedited version somewhere sometime...
lol...

Old 10-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #104
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
No, I meant that his big belly is gone! He called his belly a "vast ocean of chi" as kind of a joke.
Oh ok. I guess I missed that part.

I'm gonna have to just rent the last two seasons. Several episodes I missed, particularly when he bent fire.

Too bad they had to edit the swimwear scenes. Too...frickin'....bad....

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #105
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
its actually eight minutes not four and yeah they have a pretty big task at hand to win a war that has lasted a hundred years in less than eight minutes thats a pretty tall order to fill.
I have herad from a few places that they are going to end it with this book, but they are not done with the Avatar world yet. I heard it on a Comic con(or whatever it is called, never payed attention to it except for this) video somewhere. I also don't think that it would make a lot of sense to make Book Air have anything to do with the War that is coming up. Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but they would have to make a real good story for it, considering the War is going to come up in this Book. I don't have a link to the video, so try and look it up.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote