So, who Thinks Kishimoto went crazy? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 09-23-2007, 06:07 AM   #1
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
So, who Thinks Kishimoto went crazy?

Just as the name of the thread implies, who thinks Kishimoto started doing major amounts of crack and/or heroin when he was coming up with the story after the time skip? I know I'm not the only one dis-satisfied with Naruto's current direction, infact, I havn't been happy about it for a while now. I stopped following the series months ago, but a friend of mine follows it to see how far it's going to spiral down before it stops, and he gives me ocassional updates, and it seems as though the series keeps getting worse and worse. I mourn the lose of what was once a great series, all that is left now however are ashes.

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #2
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: So, who Thinks Kishimoto went crazy?

*raises hand*
But, you should have brought this in the manga section maybe.
I had my hopes too high, though, so I blame myself.
The last chapter made me want to quit reading Naruto.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad others agree.

-side note-
I thought about putting it in the manga section, but felt that it spanned the whole of the series, not just the manga.

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I still like the manga but you are correct, the story has been a little off. You'd think since Naruto, being the protagonist and all, would be more awesome then everyone else. Right now they are making Sasuke as the best freaking thing since slice bread and Naruto is stuck behind with his little Rasengan. I don't know, just ranting.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I kind of agree with Kakashi. The storyline is just frickin' stuck; like, they're not exactly getting anywhere, IMO.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu View Post
Just as the name of the thread implies, who thinks Kishimoto started doing major amounts of crack and/or heroin when he was coming up with the story after the time skip? I know I'm not the only one dis-satisfied with Naruto's current direction, infact, I havn't been happy about it for a while now. I stopped following the series months ago, but a friend of mine follows it to see how far it's going to spiral down before it stops, and he gives me ocassional updates, and it seems as though the series keeps getting worse and worse. I mourn the lose of what was once a great series, all that is left now however are ashes.
Not entirely. What I disliked was how Hidan, while being a moron, had no back story. Neither did Kakuzu. I didn't mind that Deidara died the way he did, though. I would've liked to have seen Sasuke actually kill Orochimaru, not kill his physical form, and leave other ways for Oro to come back in some way. As for Pein and Konan possibly being from Konoha, well, if that speculation is based on the sensei part, that's just speculation. Jiraiya was a free roaming ninja, all over the place. So he may have taught others in other villages.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu View Post
ho thinks Kishimoto started doing major amounts of crack and/or heroin when he was coming up with the story after the time skip?
Nah, that was Kubo Tite *cough* >.>

I still like reading the manga, but the way I see it, the reason why Sasuke is the main character in this saga is because Kishi wants to find a way to extend Naruto series.
Mangaka these days are doing their best to have created the longest manga/anime in history, seriously. But they use the worst techniques.

I think if anyone does it good, it's the mangaka of DBZ and One Piece.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:23 PM   #8
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

Well, I don't think he's on crack, he's just in some semi-writer's block and to keep up a chapter every week, he makes it up as he goes along.

But...He really is plunging the story into a void end now...

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #9
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

i entirely agree with you. the beginning was an amazing build up to something epic and now it doesnt seem that great once we're in the middle of the experience. the anime in my opinion is an even greater disappointment. The animation and the proportion of the faces and bodies, the slow movement speed, just makes me sick. At least the manga is drawn nicely...if it wasnt i'd give up on naruto.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #10
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Personally I hated the arc where they started to introduce elements. I especially hated the Hidan and Kazuku arc not because they died so easily but because they seemed to come out of no where and was thrown in as a place holder. Also they didn't have that akatski vibe if you catch my drift. They were loud and obnoxious and to tell you the truth I wanted them dead a lot faster than they did.

Also I don't like how the three teams Asuma cell, Team 7, Team 8(or whatever) got only 1 fight and even the 1 fight they got sucked hard. They barely did anything and served as background fill-ins. How are we surpose to debate about if the Hyuugas or Uchihas are better if we hardly have any fights from Neji to compare them with Sasuke's so we can end our fanboy fued about kaiten, 128 palms and sasuke's insane speed and sharigan?

Personally I hope that Team Snake and Naruto's squad gets to fight so we can see some great fighting action.

I want to see Shino vs Suigetsu, Karin vs Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi & Sakura vs Sasuke and Kiba & Yamoto vs. Juugo.......

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #11
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Ah, Ne thinks Kishi is being rushed, or rather rushing himself, so he can finish Naruto and move on to the yakuza manga, Mario. The story is suffering tremendously and the techniques seem to be getting lamer, but he is doing what it is and no matter what happens, I think we will continue it until the end.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #12
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I don't know about you but the whole elements thing seemed to be like a tacked on gimmick to get mroe readers that was thrown in at the last minute.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #13
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
I still like the manga but you are correct, the story has been a little off. You'd think since Naruto, being the protagonist and all, would be more awesome then everyone else. Right now they are making Sasuke as the best freaking thing since slice bread and Naruto is stuck behind with his little Rasengan. I don't know, just ranting.
yeah, I know. they gave him the rasenshuriken, his ultimate weapon, and then they took it away! They need to give him SOMETHING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
I want to see Shino vs Suigetsu, Karin vs Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi & Sakura vs Sasuke and Kiba & Yamoto vs. Juugo.......
I'll be willing to bet that they will be fighting TOGETHER, not against each other. If it does come to this, Sakura's going to go after Karin though. Or maybe after they defeat the atasuki members, she'll punch Karin for saying something about Sasuke a clear 1/4 mile. But a catfight would be good anyways.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #14
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Personally I like the time skip,while I will agree that the 1st half was

better,all good things must come to an end,naruto is just gone on

for a long time and kishi dosn't want to repeat the same thing over

again.(If that made any sense)

Now what is this about writers block that I hear?

Lets see naruto and everyone has grown become A LOT stronger

than before,yes naruto barley knows any new teqnuiqes but that

goes for part 1 as well if you liked naruto then when he spamed his

moves,you should like him now when he spamed all his moves.We

are starting to find out about a the founder of the uchiha

clan,akatsuki is one of the coolest villain groups ever,naruto can go

into 4 tails mode wich is alot cooler than one tail in the first

part,jiryia is about to have an awsome show down with pein,I mean

things are not bad and this is the same naruto I remember just not

as good but still good.I mean oro died and kabuto took his

power,sasuke made his own team and is about to fight itachi,sakura

and an old lady took down an akatsuki member,gaara went all out

on dedaria I mean there have bean lots of big steps takin in this

part of the manga and I think it is good.Now we find out yamato

might of sealed the fox in naruto so naruto can acomplish some

type of destiny and we just keep learning more and more intresting

stuff.

Sincerely garra.

Last edited by garra.; 10-16-2007 at 07:16 PM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #15
ICEman26
Genin

ICEman26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at all you whiners(except Garra and Mikey). Kishi is doing a great job, hes puttin every character in. Hidan and Kakuzu easily had the Akatsuki vibe, when a member dies, the members usually laugh and don't care. Kishi is buildin up the story to be filled with Naruto. Soon you will see Naruto almost every sec. And personally I like the bad ass people, I like watching other people fight, I think it's interesting(except Sasuke, Damn you Sasuke, you only beat Deidara because of Plot no Jutsu). So just wait a month or so, and see what will happen, I can already see it hsppening.

http://narutogiveitall.proboards46.com/index.cgi?
My cool site
ICEman26 is offline   Reply With Quote