Kishimoto and the naruto seires!!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-27-2007, 11:05 PM   #16
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Kishimoto and the naruto seires!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
A little Sasuke?

This is Uchiha Madness!

NO!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

seriously, this is Uchiha Madness. I mean there is just too much Uchiha going on and not enough Naruto or anyone else but Jiraiya for that matter.
Well, in my opinion, the reason is because the Uchihas are what's making Naruto hot at this point. Think about it... Despite the anime being named after Naruto, why focus on him at this moment when he can't complete his jutsu because he's too busy trying to catch up to Sasuke, Tsunade stated that the RasenShuriken will destroy his arm, and the fact that he can't even handle the small amount of Kyuubi power that's left to him? With those barriers in the way, Naruto will not complete the jutsu no time soon, so the show most mainly rely on the Uchihas and others to keep things moving.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 11:11 PM   #17
Raging Melody
Genin

Raging Melody is on a distinguished road

I agree with Katonha, I think he is right. Sasuke was absent for like tons of chapters and when the akatsuki arc was going on we hardly saw any itachi and it was just recently that he introduced a story line with Madara in it. So I think the rest of you guys are over-exaggerating about too much uchiha because we all know that the battle between Sasuke and Itachi was coming sooner or later and u gotta remember that Sasuke is second main character.
Raging Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:13 PM   #18
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah, but I mean all the REST of the Uchiha Madness is CRAZY!!! I mean Madara and Itachi and the MS and the power that Madara was talking about. I mean it's CRAZY!!!

Nexus, the point of the wierd frog that Jiraiya summoned is that Naruto is going to learn to use the Kyuubi's chakra. Remember, it took him a near death fall to make Naruto learn to call upon the Kyuubi's chakra on command. I think that the same will happen, but he will need to use a lot and he is going to have to fight for control so as to not hurt his friends. I bet that last part is what will give him the power of will to do this.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-27-2007 at 11:15 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #19
Raging Melody
Genin

Raging Melody is on a distinguished road

well Madara's power is not gonna be like any other Uchiha because he was the first so you can expect that he's gonna be on a different level than sasuke and itachi
Raging Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #20
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I don't believe a word of it, nigga stole my plot??? Psshshshss, nigga please.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:24 PM   #21
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Destroyer69 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I don't believe a word of it, nigga stole my plot??? Psshshshss, nigga please.
You dont have to beleive any of it no one is forcing you but thats were its at.

@katanoha you are a saske fanboy 100% plese do not deny it.

Anyway ok i get you sasuke has been absent for a long time and he needs some spot light but the sroy is completely off naruto its like it a different manga now sauske is a seondary character while naruto is numero uno the only reason sasuke gets this much time is becasue kishi has become obssed with a character he created.

But like i said now the last couple of chapters have become good again so we will see how long this lasts.

@platinumrug of course some of the parts were mistranslated by the guy becasue nobody is perfect at japanese but the idea its self how kishi has become latley is all true and we can see why.

Last edited by Destroyer69; 09-27-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Destroyer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:25 PM   #22
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

dude, there was some...inconsistancies... but I believe that most of it is true.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #23
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
yeah, but I mean all the REST of the Uchiha Madness is CRAZY!!! I mean Madara and Itachi and the MS and the power that Madara was talking about. I mean it's CRAZY!!!

Nexus, the point of the wierd frog that Jiraiya summoned is that Naruto is going to learn to use the Kyuubi's chakra. Remember, it took him a near death fall to make Naruto learn to call upon the Kyuubi's chakra on command. I think that the same will happen, but he will need to use a lot and he is going to have to fight for control so as to not hurt his friends. I bet that last part is what will give him the power of will to do this.
And what if Sasuke is my favorite. I admit it, look at my Avatar, but that doesn't mean that i can't make an educated statement that has nothing to do with him or the Uchihas.

You are stating another good point of mine. Everything in the series has been leading up to Naruto becoming stronger, learning something new, or accomplishing something big. It is all a matter of time. Throughout the series, whether it was about Naruto or not, it has always been foreshadowing something about him or something that he will do in the background. The same goes for what is going on with the Uchihas. Naruto has the Kyuubi, so that means that Madara's main purpose is Naruto. In part 1 at the Valley of the End, Sasuke wanted to get the MS, which came back to Naruto because he was Sasuke's best friend. Whether something is about the Uchihas or not, everything always comes back to Naruto as the beginning point.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 09-27-2007 at 11:35 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:33 PM   #24
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

the focus is on the uchiha's for now but it will soon switch back too the main character, besides kish has opened up new mysteries that could keep naruto going for a long time like
1)Who where the uzumaki's and what happened too their whirlpool village
2)who was naruto's mom besides knowing her name
3)what is the jutsu that his father must pass down too hin
4)there are things about minato and his team that still remain a mystery
5)the list can go on

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 PM   #25
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

but Kishi is still under the influence of Uchiha Madness disease! I mean the Uchihas are WAAAY overpowered and they are only getting more powerful! And the spotlight IS more on Sasuke than Naruto.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:41 PM   #26
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
the focus is on the uchiha's for now but it will soon switch back too the main character, besides kish has opened up new mysteries that could keep naruto going for a long time like
1)Who where the uzumaki's and what happened too their whirlpool village
2)who was naruto's mom besides knowing her name
3)what is the jutsu that his father must pass down too hin
4)there are things about minato and his team that still remain a mystery
5)the list can go on
Exactly my point. There is always something going on in the background about Naruto. Whether he is being shown or not, something big always covers up everything else because it is that big. Like you said, there are all these things going on about Naruto that are huge, but people are always overlooking it just because a little info on the Uchihas is revealed. The Uchihas can be considered the secondary main story next to all the big things going on with Naruto.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:39 AM   #27
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

I don't think his obsession is ruining the series. I think his intention has always been to show that even if you're not cool (Naruto, Jiraya), you can end up doing greater things than some really cool guys (Itachi, Sasuke, Pain, etc.).

This manga will end up with a lot of lessons:

1. Being emo is not the answer
2. Being cool isn't all there is to life
3. Being naturally talented isn't all there is to life
4. Being passionate about a goal is a great start on the road to achieving it
5. When passion turns to obsession it gets ugly and ends in your dismay (Oro, Deidara)

etc. etc.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:28 AM   #28
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

nigga stole my plot - did he really said that?
Old 09-28-2007, 05:47 AM   #29
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
nigga stole my plot - did he really said that?

If he did, I think the whole thing is just a big joke. If he didn't, it's still a joke, just not as good.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:04 AM   #30
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Oh my god, I laughed so hard.

Props to the one who wrote this. It actually sounds like something I would say. Yeah, even though Itachi is my favorite character, that has nothing to do with the fact that Kishi fucked up Naruto because of them.

Again, I hail to the person who wrote this funny article.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote