Uchiha Madness Haters FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Uchiha Madness Haters FC

This club is for people who are totally pissed off by the insane amount of attention that the Uchiha clan is getting relative to the other characters and for people who are sick of how overpowered the Uchihas are!

Rules:
stay on topic. Uchiha hating and about the spotlight of the series only.
no spamming. a little never hurt anyone, but please, avoid it.

Owner:
I'MNOTCRAZY
Co-owner:
Sharingan Lord
!SCREAM
Hunter-Nin
Members:

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-04-2007 at 10:14 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Uchiha Madness Haters FC

JOINAGE! (Co-ownerage, too.)

I like some Uchihas, like Sasuke and Itachi, but seriously, cut Madara and the rest of the clan. *shudders* It's totally stupid that an Uchiha might turn out to be the #1 enemy in the series. And I miss Naruto!
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #3
!SCREAM
Academy Student

!SCREAM is an unknown quantity at this point

JOINAGE!! and possibly second co-ownage?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

If this FC's going nowhere, I'm withdrawing my proposal.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:33 PM   #5
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

lol. srry. I've just been busy lately.

well, At least the last chapter didn't have too much Uchiha in it...which is a good thing... But it looks like there's going to be another Kekkei Genkai...but why did Pein's friend have it? I guess Pein used his body copy jutsu on him.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #6
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

HOLD on...I thought that PEIN had the kekkei genkai. So was Pein the loudmouth or the dude with long hair and missed his parents?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:43 PM   #7
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Pein was the blond one. The boy with the weird eyes had dark hair.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-02-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #8
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

But wait...at the beginning of the new chapter, Pein's new body had those exact eyes. How is it possible that he changes bodies but doesn't change eyes? I mean, if you think about it, Pein changes into Nagato, who has these absurd eyes, then when he changes into his...Deidara-Hidan-ish body, he's still got those eyes.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 10-03-2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot the IMG tags, :lol:.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #9
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

i dunno...it's kinda confusing. the guy in the flashback has dark hair. Pein has light hair...

Old 10-04-2007, 09:42 PM   #10
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I was rather happy there were no Uchihas in this chapter.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

me too. I don't mind Uchiha's, just when they are overpowered and stuff. I didn't mind Sasuke until he got WAAAY overpowered after he left.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:53 PM   #12
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

I'mnotcrazy HOOK ME UP WIT DAT SPOT FOR CO OWNER PLZ i wanna join.
Uchiha's are wack i hate them sasuke is emo itaci well i can't hate him,madara is some anicent loser liek dude go die already pein shoudl turn them into dust with his rennigan.

Last edited by Hunter-Nin; 10-04-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #13
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

At least we haven't had a chapter written by Uchiha Masashi in a while...

Old 10-05-2007, 03:57 PM   #14
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

The fact that Sasuke defeated an Akatsuki alone is what bothers me. Itachi, well, when he was 'overpowered' in the flashback, I think a lot of people thought that was cool, but when we got to Madara/Tobi...that's where it all got annoying.

I might work on an FC banner.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #15
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

like a sharingan with an X through it or something?