Uchiha Madness Haters FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #16
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Uchiha Madness Haters FC

. That's a good idea. I'll have to find a picture of the Sharingan, though...hold up.

New topic: How far do you think the madness will go?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #17
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

it will go until the sharingan is at the 4th level or something....ugh...but we have as of yet to see what's up with the Rinnegan...

I hope that the byakugan has more than one level, besides being able to focus more...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #18
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

God, I really hate that this awesome technique is doujutsu. I'm tired of eye jutsus!!

Yeah, it'd only be fair if the Byagukan can do something better than extended vision. Even though everyone says Byagukan is better, actually Sharingan is, because you can copy jutsu. But three is enough.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #19
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

that's all they are going to do. It doesn't matter if the Rinnegan is overpowered because he's the last one who has it. The reason we are so pissed off is because 3 characters, including a main character has a WAAAY overpowered technique. At least Naruto's jutsus have consequences. It seems that the consequences of the MS is only after a while, which really doesn't matter.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:20 PM   #20
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Yeah, and it appears as if Sasuke's Chidori doesn't have a limit anymore. Which of Naruto's MAIN jutsu has a drawback? I'm just a little curious.

The best that could happen that would please this FC is that Madara is actually Tobi, and Tobi really isn't an Uchiha. :lol:
Old 10-06-2007, 02:03 PM   #21
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I completely understand why you don't like this Uchiha stuff, the very same thing kinda ruined the manga for me, but don't you it's a bit funny to make a FC about it?
Yeah, Sharingan is getting out of control, and with the appearance of Uchiha Madara some characters lost meaning. What's more, Itachi, Sasuke, Pain and Konan were all reduced as characters when Madara was added.

But I don't see the point of making a FC where all the discussion is about how Uchiha's this and Uchiha's are that :<

Anyway, not my thing to do, I hope you have some fun because you are right, but just keep the mods from closing this.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #22
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Shrike, not everything makes sense, :lol:.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #23
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

i was really pissed when I made this...lol...

i wonder how many chidori's Sasuke can use now...and how many of the other versions of the Uchidori can he use a day...it's probably a hell of a lot more...damn Uchiha Masashi...

Old 10-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #24
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hey, sorry, but I'm withdrawing my membership here.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #25
!SCREAM
Academy Student

!SCREAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharingan Lord why?!
Old 10-08-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

i might just have it locked...

Old 10-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #27
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

i am resiging as co owner this fc has no future. good day.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:40 PM   #28
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

this is a tad bit similar to the Sasuke Haters FC but I'll join anyway (Co-Owner privelages also plz)

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #29
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

this is dead. never bothered to ask for it to be closed...not much to talk about...

Old 11-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #30
fireangel2405
Genin

fireangel2405 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey is it to late to join?

proud member of the sasuke haters FC//the new kekkei genkai FC//hyuga hinata FC//the akatsuki FC
owner of the uchiha itachi FC
co owner of blood+ FC,zero puchuation
fireangel2405 is offline   Reply With Quote