Japan fanclub.^_^ - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which should we do?
Get rid of towns and become normal FC 9 90.00%
Keep towns for diffrent reason 1 10.00%
Keep towns and games 1 10.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2007, 04:43 PM   #241
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

Wow! 3 new members, all in the same day.

And of course you can all join!

You joining lufia?
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #242
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyit121 View Post
hi... um can I join? and im kind of confuzzled on what to put for what? like you were talking about a town and ok now im more confuzed than ever so can you help?
Of course. Check the front page, and you'll find some towns and banners. Pick a town you want to join. It's like a sub-thread for the FC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0608 View Post
aw, gunma isn't here... i guess i'd go to where its nearest... tokyo. ^_^
Alright. 8D
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia View Post
japaneezy on her kneezy?!
Lufia join club - yea, or nay?

Also, if you want to brush up on some Japanese lessons, there is a link on the front page which directs to our current lessons. We're about to start a game soon, which uses those words, so if you want to participate, best go look at them.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #243
happyit121
Academy Student

happyit121 is an unknown quantity at this point

so like
proud member of the japan FC
Tokyo japan

If the meaning of life is to find love, I think i've found the tip of the ice-burg.

Proud member of the Japan FC

happyit121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #244
lufia
Genin

lufia is an unknown quantity at this point

edits:

@ gaaraofthesand.1234 and Sharingan Loard

yeah sure why not! japan kicks ass, maybe because it kicks so much butt...it kicks ass!. without japan it be veri boring...no anime or good games..

si, thanks for telling us about the lession, hab to learn japaneezy ^^

hmmmz this is a tough one..tokyo or okami, i choose tokyo :O

my unworthy sons ...convert to the darkside my child >D evil fc co-leader & member of square-enix fc
My love is SasuSaku4life!

Last edited by lufia; 11-08-2007 at 08:56 PM.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:24 PM   #245
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Awesome, that works. Welcome, everyone!
Old 11-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #246
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

i just had some ramen and it was delicious

my friend is going to japan next summer and it's $3000 to go for....a week/week and a half?

no one likes kawasaki!

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:02 PM   #247
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

WOW, thats alot of money to go to Japan. I really want to go too, but if it cost that much, I'm gonna have to save money for months whenever I grow up. I was just watching this video on youtube, and it was a song, I don't know what it was called though. The japanese girls singing all had pretty hair styles. If I went somwere looking like that, I would probably get laughed at, lol, don't know why I brought that up.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #248
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

...kanawanai itoshisa wo motometeru

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #249
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
...kanawanai itoshisa wo motometeru
*cough* And that means...?

Sakura21 - that was very random. Anyway, I don't even get allowances or money for my grades, so if I want to go to Japan, I will have to find some thousand-dollar bills on the ground.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:49 PM   #250
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

lol, so many people join tokyo..... this team thing might be screwed up......

@SL... lol, that happens to me every day! Im just that lucky!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #251
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
*cough* And that means...?

Sakura21 - that was very random. Anyway, I don't even get allowances or money for my grades, so if I want to go to Japan, I will have to find some thousand-dollar bills on the ground.
aw... it means "i'm longing for a love i can't have"

i'm in a slump today...

@gaaraofthesand.1234 it ain't screwed... if gunma was a team i'd join it rather than tokyo ^_^

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #252
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

lol, Im saying that we have 5 teams and 2 of them dont have members, the other 2 have 1 member, and tokyo has at least 5 members, maybe even more.

But the list has not been updated.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 PM   #253
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
aw... it means "i'm longing for a love i can't have"
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaraofthesand.1234 View Post
lol, Im saying that we have 5 teams and 2 of them dont have members, the other 2 have 1 member, and tokyo has at least 5 members, maybe even more.

But the list has not been updated.
I don't know how that will work out. I was thinking of dividing into larger "groups" (like, combining towns or something...) and then if you're on a winning team then the town gets one point for every time it has members that "win". I'm not saying that every member brings home a point for their town, because that wouldn't really be fair to Kawasaki, Osaka, and Okinawa.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #254
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

I think 5 teams is to many.... cause ino11 owns okinawa.... and he has been perm banned, so actualy... that makes 3 towns with no members.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #255
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

are prefectures towns? if not, maybe we can do that instead?

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote