Japan fanclub.^_^ - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which should we do?
Get rid of towns and become normal FC 9 90.00%
Keep towns for diffrent reason 1 10.00%
Keep towns and games 1 10.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #301
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
Oh, well where I'm learning japanese, the thing told me that butterfly was tyou, but mayde that could be how its said in Kanji, or thats just not right. I need to learn japanese from another website, anyone have any in mind besides byki?
It kind of seems like a common mistake because in the Hiragana system thing, each thing goes, like, in a specific order with the same consonant. (Ex. ka, ki, ku, ke, ko; na, ni, nu, ne, no; etc.) Everything is pretty much like that except for the S's, the T's, and H's, sort of. See, the S's go 'sa, shi, su, se, so'; the T's go 'ta, chi, tsu, te, to'; and the H's, 'ha, hi, fu, he, ho'. I don't know, but the site you must have been learning might have mistaken that chi for a ti... /inquires

Oh well.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #302
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Yep, I guess they did, I'm not learning it from there anymore, I'm going on that new sight that someone showed me.Thanks for clearing that up.=] I have a question for anyone here, who has actually been to Japan?

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #303
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

It's only an impossible dream to me.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 PM   #304
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

me.. but it was just a short trip.. just met up a friend then we went to california not much time to go around tho..

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #305
sakura21
Genin

Oh, but at least you got there, tell me, how beutiful was it? And what part did you go to?

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM   #306
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

i know my friend is going there next summer and has already been there. she said the country side was nice and tokyo area was BUSY

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #307
sakura21
Genin

I'm sure it was. Tokyo is such a beutiful place thoguh, I'd pay 3,000 dollers to go there. When I go there, the first thing I want to do, is see that rainbow bridge, it looks so pretty at night, and at other times. Then, I would get some c.ds from Round table and lots and lots of other artsit. The list of things that I would do go on and on, so I'm not gonna type it until I feel like it, too tired right now. I just wanna say this, theres one thing that I don't think is right. Why is Japan's and every others country's money worth less than an American doller? It makes no sence, the money is all made out of regular paper, that just happens to have prettier designs on it that an American doller. It makes no sence, but its a good thing that its like that, so when I go to Japan, I can buy almost anything there I want. I'm gonna take 2,000$ when I go, and I'm gonna get me some cloths, shoes, coats and all that good stuff. I'm also gonna get my hair done like theres, now that would be nice.

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 11-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #308
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

yeah its really beautiful there... if i could remember, it was the star festival then when i came there..

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:58 PM   #309
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
I just wanna say this, theres one thing that I don't think is right. Why is Japan's and every others country's money worth less than an American doller? It makes no sence, the money is all made out of regular paper, that just happens to have prettier designs on it that an American doller. It makes no sence, but its a good thing that its like that, so when I go to Japan, I can buy almost anything there I want. I'm gonna take 2,000$ when I go, and I'm gonna get me some cloths, shoes, coats and all that good stuff. I'm also gonna get my hair done like theres, now that would be nice.
if all countries had the same currency, the global economy would fall and there'd probably be a lot more wars.

btw $4-$8 in the US is like *looks at november's issue of wired* 500-1000 yen. which im sure is not a lot, cuz yeah just do the math and $1 is like 125 yen.

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
Old 11-25-2007, 09:56 PM   #310
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21
Why is Japan's and every others country's money worth less than an American doller?
The UK exchange rate is actually more. 1 pound in UK is $2.12 in USA.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #311
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

also in mexico $1 is like 7-10 pesos

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
Old 11-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #312
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I was inspired to make my own short quiz with two sets, about the calendar, of course.
Set 1. Just write the actual Japanese term for the following.
1. How do you say January 1st?
2. How do you say December 31st?

Set 2.True, or False? State if the said below is a real date or rubbish. Also, write the correct term. You can look back at the notes if you want.
1. Juugatsu tsuitachi
2. Yongatsu nijuuninichi
3. Shichigatsu nijuunichi
4. Nigatsu juuyokka
5. Juuichigatsu sanjuuichinichi

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 11-29-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #313
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Power to the UK exchange rate.
@sakura21: Yeah, for about 3 years+.

I'll answer your quiz later. For now, I am lazy.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:41 PM   #314
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Alrighties, .
Soooo...is the topic still about Japanese money?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #315
Rashawn104
Academy Student

Rashawn104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooh, I wanna make a topic that everyone makes opinions about and stuff. Um...what part of Japan does everyone want to visit? Not such a good one, but i'll make a better one after a while. I wanna visit every possible place I could, if you gave me at least 1 hour there, I'd come back with 5 million pics and soovaneers. lol

Rashawn104 is offline   Reply With Quote