Japan fanclub.^_^ - Page 24 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which should we do?
Get rid of towns and become normal FC 9 90.00%
Keep towns for diffrent reason 1 10.00%
Keep towns and games 1 10.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #346
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

Anime...that's a good topic.
I don't think I have a certain favorite, but my top three would be Dragonball [Z], Sailor Moon, and Hamtaro.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2008, 08:02 PM   #347
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

People still like Dragonball Z? And lol, Hamtaro.

Definitely agree with Sailor Moon though. Rei and Minako pwn.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #348
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

xD
Those were good shows.
Gundam was also awesome.

But yeah, Sailor Moon was an all-time favorite. I loved Rei and Minako! (That's Mars and Venus, right?)
Old 02-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #349
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Rei and Minako were Mars and Venus. Did you ever watch the live action version of Sailor Moon, PGSM?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #350
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Guys I am so sory for being gone for sooooo long, but i'm not back. Once again for like the 5 millionth time my internet is off. It won't be on until we move to Vegas or watever and um yeah. When I do get my internet on i'll make sure to check the fc if its still here and um yeah see you later everybody

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #351
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

It's too bad, this FC had potential. Hopefully your internet will be back soon.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #352
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh all my favorite animes are Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dinosaur King, Trigun, Dragon Ball Z, Cowboy Bebop, Orphen...

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #353
sakura21
Genin

Okay, this time im back...for real (hopefully). Um but I have a question about this fc is it gonna be closed because of me being gone and not posting here for a long time? Or has it just gone straight down the drain?

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 05-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #354
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

It won't be closed unless you request it to be. If we can all stay active and hopefully think up good topics then the FC can come UP the drain. ^^
Old 05-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #355
sakura21
Genin

Oh okay thats good cause i was worried that i would loose this fc. So the topic for right now is favorite anime? Well, I would choose um naruto if i can lol, um lets c, um i dont really know what my favorite anime is besides naruto.

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 05-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #356
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I guess Naruto is a good anime. : D
It kind of loses its plot, though. Sort of.

Personal Questions!
First lesson in a LOOONG time. Well, anyway, here are some questions you may consider asking when you first meet someone. Answers provided use fictional things.

1. O namae wa?
It's the shorter, less formal version of "What is your name?" A freakishly respectful way to say this would be, Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?

Answer - Either answer, "Namae wa KATIE desu" or "Watashi no namae wa KATIE desu." The latter's "watashi no" is unnecessary because we already know you're talking about yourself. And no, my name is not Katie.

2. Shumi wa nan desu ka?
"What is your hobby?" In this sentence, shumi means hobby.

Answer - "Shumi wa KAIMONO desu" or "Watashi no shumi wa KAIMONO desu."

3. Gokyoudai ga imasu ka?
"Do you have any brothers and sisters?" or "How many siblings do you have?" Also, that is a formal version of the phrase; a less formal version is "Kyoudai ga imasu ka?"

Answer - "Hai, [go]kyoudai ga imasu." I haven't figured out how to say that you have this many siblings, but if you know, please do tell.

4. Nan-sai desu ka?
Formally "Anata wa nan-sai desu ka?" It means "How old are you?"

Answer - "Juunana-sai desu," and you know the formal way. I'll also post up a lesson on ages, because there are a couple of irregulars.

5. Tanjoubi wa itsu desu ka?
Formally "Otanjoubi wa itsu desu ka?" It means "When is your birthday?" In this sentence, "itsu" means "when."

Answer - "Tanjoubi wa JUUNIGATSU TOOKA desu." The times lesson will help you with this.

6. Petto o katte imasu ka?
"Do you have any pets?" Note how this sentence and the family sentence are the same, but written differently. This is because when you own a pet, you don't just HAVE a pet, but you care for it, too.

Answer - "Hai, NEKO o katte imasu."
Old 05-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #357
sakura21
Genin

Great lessons and thanks. I have a question about japanese, I found out something about it. When you speak in japanese you don't say the words in the same order as we do. like on #2 of your lesson u say shumi first, but in english its last in the sentence. Why is that? Do they just speak it in a diffrent order like puting there subject first in every sentence?

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 05-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #358
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Honestly, I don't know WHY they do that. But they usually put the subject first in the sentence, and "wa" is pretty much the topic marker. The end of the sentence usually has the verb.

Such as, "Eri goes to the post office."
Eri-san wa yuubinkyoku ni ikimasu.
In the sentence, it's -subject- wa -place- ni -verb-.

Then, if you add a time, like 4:00... (Eri goes to the post office at 4:00.)
Eri-san wa yoji ni yuubinkyoku ni ikimasu.
-subject- wa -time- ni -place- ni -verb-

Adding an adverb of frequency, like "everyday"...
Mainichi, Eri-san wa yoji ni yuubinkyoku ni ikimasu.
-adverb-, -subject- wa -time- ni -place- ni -verb-

Is it an old post office?
Mainichi, Eri-san wa yoji ni furui yuubinkyoku ni ikimasu.
-adverb-, -subject- wa -time- ni -place- ni -verb-

And, DOES Eri really go to the old post office at four every day?
Mainichi, Eri-san wa yoji ni furui yuubinkyoku ni ikimasu ka?
That "ka" at the end indicates a question.

And, things are just added if there are more things.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:00 PM   #359
sakura21
Genin

Oh, that makes since haha thanks again you would be a awsome japanese teahcer.

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 05-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #360
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

It is because Japanese doesn't have a fixed sentence structure/grammer like English.
Some parts of the world like Middle East and Asia use the SOV order. Subject Object Verb. Like "Mandy apples ate"

But in English, SVO is used.
Took me a while to get out of that habit when learning English. That sometimes explains why people who learn an SVO language, find it easier to learn another SVO language than one with a different structure.

Last edited by OffTheChain; 05-17-2008 at 09:05 PM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote