Japan fanclub.^_^ - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which should we do?
Get rid of towns and become normal FC 9 90.00%
Keep towns for diffrent reason 1 10.00%
Keep towns and games 1 10.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #91
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough
Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

-gasp- I own Okinawa!

Anyways the only thing BAD about japan....>_> there PS2 and 3's got hot waaay too fast.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #92
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Okay, then you can own Okinawa, hey, Saya is from Okinawa. The ps2and3 get hot there really fast? I only have 2, I don't want three. The games that I want are all on three, but thats all that there on thats why they made the ps3 so exspensive.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #93
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
Okay, then you can own Okinawa, hey, Saya is from Okinawa. The ps2and3 get hot there really fast? I only have 2, I don't want three. The games that I want are all on three, but thats all that there on thats why they made the ps3 so exspensive.
Oh, can I own Kyoto?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #94
sakura21
Genin

Yeah, you can own Kyoto. Now there are only two left I think, and if anyone has any ideas on some more Japanese sities or towns that they want me to add tell me.

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 10-08-2007, 08:50 PM   #95
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

I thought there was only going to be 4 towns? But when do we get to learn some japanease?
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #96
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

God just go to the language thread!
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #97
sakura21
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaraofthesand.1234 View Post
I thought there was only going to be 4 towns? But when do we get to learn some japanease?
Well, there were, but other people wanted to be apart of diffrent towns, but there won't be anymore, unless by tommorow none joins any of the other towns, then we can take them out. And whenever Miyuki decides to start her japanese leasons on here is when we can learn japanese.^_^ Oh, and a quick reminder for everyone to please put our banner in their sig., or just show that your apart of our fc that way people can see it and we can start our games and points with more people.

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 10-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #98
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Hi everyone.

Stuff I like about Japan...well, I think it's just so civilized. Of course that's where Nintendo, anime, and more coolio stuff (like the hydro-power car) originate from, but I just think it's really respectful and neat.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #99
sakura21
Genin

Being more specific on my opinion, I love the people, the things that they do there, like I don't know if this was true, but I was watching the most extreme and they said that they had some places in Japan that had these places. In the places they would have a little room that had all these antiques in it. They would give you a bat and let you go crazy and you couldn,t leave the place until you had broken everything in there. After you were done they would clean up and replace everything it was so crazy. The main things I like are would be the language. I just like how they talk. I also like the school outfits they were and how they do thier hair. Like most japanese girls will have their hair up in some wild way that looks pretty to me. Another thing would be the males there. And I like how they made the place, kinda like how they orginize their stuff. I just love everything about Japan.^_^

Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc

Old 10-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #100
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Wow s21, i did'nt know you were like that. So basicaly you like very short skirts, weird hair, and japanease men. Whats wrong with us amarican boys? lol, just kiding.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #101
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Japanese people are short? Well, they're shorter than most Americans would be, I think. We have a Japanese girl on our bus named Chiharu (Matsuzaku Chiharu) and she doesn't know a lot of English and she's pretty short... I could start a conversation with her if I wanted to, but I'm afraid that she might say something I don't know, :lol:.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #102
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

oooo can i be co owner? DIBS ON KAWASAKI!

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #103
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

I'm syre s21 will let you be the last co-owner. But im not sure if you can own a town and be a member of one. you will have to ask s21. lol
Old 10-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #104
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i like tokyo but owning a town sounds more important

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #105
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hint: I think we're only allowed two co-owners per FC.
So I'll drop, if needed, and I'll be in Tokyo.

But what is the points system for?