Japan fanclub.^_^ - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which should we do?
Get rid of towns and become normal FC 9 90.00%
Keep towns for diffrent reason 1 10.00%
Keep towns and games 1 10.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #121
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
What exactly do you mean? If you're asking if I take Japanese classes, the answer's no. Everything I know in Japanese was self-taught.
So then what helped you learn? Did you use english to japanese books or somthing? XD
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #122
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Oh yes, today I taught a seventh-grader to say "Shine, baka kuso" because I couldn't think of anything to say. I told her if anyone asks, it means "the trees are dying". :lol:

Like Sugoi already said, 'shine' means 'go die'. 'Baka' means 'stupid', and 'kuso' means sh**.

In reply to saying thank you, 'you're welcome' is 'doo itashimashite*.
sumimasen - excuse me
dooshitan* desuka? - what is wrong?
ohayoo* gozaimasu - good morning!
konnichiwa - hello/good evening

I have yet to find out what 'kudasai' means. I believe it's a less formal version of 'please'.

More random words...
atama - head
kata - shoulders
hiza - knees
te - hands
me - eyes
hana - nose
kuchi - mouth
ashi - feet
yubi - fingers (a good way to remember, "Smoke your Dooby's with your yubis.)
ashiyubi - toes!
-
hon - book
enpitsu - pencil (empitzu is what it sounds like, though)
okane - money
kami - paper
(Keep in mind - kami is different from kame. Kame is a turtle.)
*note, 'oo' makes 'ou' sound.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #123
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

*writes stuff down* Cool thanks!
Old 10-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #124
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Well, here's some stuff I learned and I used alot.

ni naru i jigoku, hinata guy ippen shi- bye and go to hell you piece of shit.
watashi- I
kika or anata- you
shukudai- homework
kumo- cloud
arasoi- strife
ha- blade
enjeru- angel
gusei itou kika- I hate you
gusei suki kika- I love you
desu- death
aho- fool

Last edited by Miyuki; 10-10-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #125
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Yay!!! *writes more stuff down*
Old 10-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #126
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
Well, here's some stuff I learned and I used alot.

ni naru i jigoku, hinata guy ippen shi- bye and go to hell you piece of shit.

gusei itou kika- I hate you
desu- death
aho- fool
I need to know these, :lol:. Thanks bunches, Miyuki!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #127
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I need to know these, :lol:. Thanks bunches, Miyuki!
No prob, SL, I'm sure when I post up more you'll find things you'll need to know and say XD
Old 10-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #128
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

- thanks!

By the way, what's with the points?
Old 10-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #129
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

I still have no idea. I read the post describing it, but I still didn't understand it.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #130
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hmmm...

Well, in terms of Japan, when I'm older, I want to visit Tokyo for about a, hmm, month? or more.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #131
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Talking Re: Japan fanclub.^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
- thanks!

By the way, what's with the points?
Once agian, s21 had the idea that 4 members(mainley co-owns) and her self run "Towns" Those who arent running towns join one. Bassicaly the towns are just teams. Then when we learn japanese and more about japan, s21 will make games that the Towns/teams will play to earn points. lol Its just somthing to help us learn and have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
I still have no idea. I read the post describing it, but I still didn't understand it.
does that help you aswell?
Old 10-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #132
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

@gots.1234-- Yesh, I get it now, sorta.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #133
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

If no one likes the points idea, I can just take them out. They were just a scoreboard to see how well each town is at the games and to keep the fc going, but if no one likes that idea I could just change it. If anyone has any more suggestions, just post. Sharigan Lord and Miyuki, thanks for the japanese lessons, they are really helping me out.^_^

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #134
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Hello sakura21. I like the points idea. lol. Its just that every one was confused about what they were. And once agian i thank you all for the lessons. I will practice as much as possible.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #135
xNarutoUzumaki9x
Genin

Location: New Berlin. If don't know where that is, it's near Milwaukee.
xNarutoUzumaki9x is an unknown quantity at this point

doesnt kami mean god? lol the trees are dying

FC's
Japan FC co-owner

Kekkei Genkai FC
Halo FC
xNarutoUzumaki9x is offline   Reply With Quote