I stabbed myself today - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #16
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Re: I stabbed myself today

he liked me, asked me to marry him. *shivers*

Old 10-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #17
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Uh...eww. XD

You don't do internet relationships, do you? I mean like, not with him, I just mean in general.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #18
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Didn't u like that one emo girl awhile back?

Lol, don't deny it.
Lmaoo kites you never fail to amuse me lol

By the way shiek if it did go as deep as you said you might need stiches genius.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #19
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I just said that dude.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #20
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
I just said that dude.
all i saw you say is that you do intenet relashiton shops or something like that.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #21
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Previous page. And what the hell is an internet relation shop.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:06 PM   #22
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Previous page. And what the hell is an internet relation shop.

i meant all i saw you say was that you like internet relationships thats all i saw you say but now that i looked at you previous post i see what you mean and big deal if you said it the kid obviously doesn't have thr brains to go to the hospital or he is feeding the forum bullshit.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #23
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Honestly, that isn't true. He might not have a way to get to the hospital, or he might have shitty parents that won't take him until they get off work, like my dad was when I almost went blind. Circumstances, dude. Consider the circumstances.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:09 PM   #24
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand this thread.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Honestly, that isn't true. He might not have a way to get to the hospital, or he might have shitty parents that won't take him until they get off work, like my dad was when I almost went blind. Circumstances, dude. Consider the circumstances.
listen he could have called 9-1-1 it not that hard i mean take a nife right now stab your self not to deep and try pouring some peroxide and switch bandages how would that close up a hole in your arm.

This is what i usulaly call un pezdet thats russian for he is lying.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #26
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

DUDE I WAS JUST KIDDING I KNOW YOU DIDNT MADE IT ON PURPOSE SO JUST BE MORE CAREFUL
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #27
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

From stabbing to relationships. Great.

If you are typing with both hands, please look to the injured as shown, to see that you are not loosing gallons of blood by the second. Thank you~
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM   #28
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

kool, next time put ur dick in a blender :P... i kid i kid
i stapled myself a good couple times....i can relate :P
Old 10-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #29
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Don't do that, lol

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:50 PM   #30
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
I dont understand this thread.
Some kid somehow wounded himself doing the menial task of cutting food with eating utensils. Then he felt this should be shared with others on the internets...for some reason, probably so we can lol @ him. I think there was mention of an e-crush which also produced ample lolz, but I kinda just skimmed over that part. That's what I got from it, anyway. Hope I helped. : )