I stabbed myself today - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:56 PM   #31
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Re: I stabbed myself today

I don't want to marry DSM, why have internet girls when I can have real ones I can see and touch?

I guess I will go to the emergency room tommarrow. its not wide, probably not even 1 cm but it is deep so I thought Stitches weren't needed since they only help cuts that are long and needs connecting.the swelling is going down and it is starting to heal a bit. well I can't pull it apart now to look at my flesh but the muscle underneath it is a bit sore.

Just some advice to those.
No matter how good you think you are with using knives, they will always seem to stab you in the back.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #32
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

cool .
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #33
LonelyNinja

I bet that was loads of fun.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #34
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

did you take a picture? <.<.............

i mean you can type, so i assume you can click on one more button on a camera >.>
Old 10-08-2007, 11:06 PM   #35
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
I ended up stabing myself trying to cut half frozen burger meat. It went into the muscle and everything. I went probably about 1/4 inch into my left side of my right hand palm There was blood pouring out my hand. I noticed it wasn't as thick as in the movies. It didn't hurt like i imagined it would. I didn't really scream or anything. All I did was make that sound with my mouth when I got cut going "SSSSSSSS!!!" I put peroxide on it and I thought it was going to burn like hell but all it did was fizz and make tiny white bubbles. I put ointment on it to to stop the bleeding after I wiped it quickly and applied it. I got a bandaid on it and I will wait until tommarrow to see if I gotta go to the emergency room. I have been checking my hands constantly to see if there is any discoloration or purple looking fingers.

It didn't even hurt that much. spraining my ankle or getting my finger slapped on the door hurt a lot worse.

Well I about to change the bandage.
Next time, use a hammer.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 PM   #36
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

I call this bullshit you make a hole in your hand and yet you can type more than a paragraph and why woudl you wanto share this on a forum liek seriosuly i know i may only be speaking for myself but who cares nobody.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #37
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

u can stab the other hand to make the pain balanced on both sides of your body too

//OG does not endorse any of these actions, she only says what would seem logical in her mind

Last edited by OG; 10-09-2007 at 01:34 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #38
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
u can stab the other hand to make the pain balanced on both sides of your body too

//OG does not endorse any of these actions, she only says what would seem logic in her mind
Lmaooo at frst i thought he might be emo but i think even emo's aren't that crazy so i came to the conclusion that he is feeding bullshit to us ion top of that why would anyone on a forum give a shit for all we care you can gut your arm off that doesn't mean anyone would really listen or care about it so why make a thread.

On top of that you were asking dsm out online *sighs* i recommend you find yourself someone that you can see and feel.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:29 AM   #39
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I demand pictars...otherwise I declare fake cut. Lulz.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:41 AM   #40
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Hey ssheik sorry 4 wat I said earlier i guess i was 2 mean. What i meant was that you need 2 be more careful and thanx for sharing that experience with us.

SORRY
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:41 AM   #41
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

^^ Scary ass lol.

Quote:
I don't want to marry DSM, why have internet girls when I can have real ones I can see and touch?
Because you're ugly.

Last edited by Kites; 10-09-2007 at 03:43 AM.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:13 AM   #42
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
^^ Scary ass lol.

Because you're ugly.

no not really, I use to have a e-crush a long time ago but that wsas before I started talking to all these girls.

I don't have a camera to take a picture of it but all I have is a scanner. I can draw a picture of it.

Also I can still type because after I got stabbed the painful part of it was the antiseptics you had to pur in it. My mom doesn't know how deep and it is because I never told her. From the outside it looks like a tiny paper cut but the knife went down deep.

I can bend my fingers easily and the only thing that hurts is the muscle underneath it.

Seriously, it didn't even hurt to bad because it when in and out so quick, getting shots from a doctor hurts worse.

I will tell her how serious it is if I get a bad infection.
Other than that I really don't feel like waiting 4+ hours for something that takes a short timespan to do in the ER.

I already have some antibiotics my dad had gave me for my ear so I am taking cephalexin to help to prevent infection so I really don't need the drugs doctors give me because it would be the same thing I'm taking right now.

Plus the bill would be huge and it would be a complete waste of money.

the cut is about as wide as half the top of your pointerfinger fingernail but it is deep.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:17 AM   #43
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
no not really, I use to have a e-crush a long time ago but that wsas before I started talking to all these girls.
sp you admit to kites that you used to be ugly but now moved up and started talking to girls even if they are nerdy not bad kid but not good enough you need to go for them nice looking ones.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:19 AM   #44
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

jeez..i thought you went emo and gone suicidal.0_o...

good thing its just because of a burger.^^

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #45
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

:lol:, wow sheik, smart one...

I haven't ever stabbed myself.

The worst I've ever done is sewing. I accidentally sewed a patch to my finger. It doesn't hurt until you look at it.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote