So much fail... - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:37 AM   #31
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
Honestly, stop complaining. You choose to follow the series, if you don't like it, don't read it. People are too intolerant. All I ever see on this forum anymore are people complaining about "too many eye kekkei genkais," and the manga not going in the direction you hoped it would go. If you have so many ideas on how to make a great manga, start your own. People always complaining about how Jiraiya has ties to Pain and Konan. Why is that surprising? He's over 50 years old and the Ninja countries have been in several major wars in that time.

There's numerous threads on the topic of people being unsatisfied because they're not seeing what they assumed they might see and hyped those ideas up, only for them to not come true. Go post in those threads, and stop starting new ones. I don't know what the mods think, but it has gotten to the point that a thread like this is spam. Someone should make an "Official bitch about Naruto" thread.
I agree. And to think Konan and Pain is facing Jiraiya, their teacher. Making Konan a useless enemy by one shot shows that Jiraiya improved more that Konan over the time passed. Now its Pain's time to prove that his not like Kona, time to proved that he surpassed his teacher.

Against a strong enemy, you will really look like shit.

I just hate thread that contains hate on the thing they loved so much. Tell you, Korben & Kommisar_kowl has the best thread on this forums, try to search thiers.

Last edited by unnoted; 10-14-2007 at 04:45 AM.
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2007, 05:49 AM   #32
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Don't get me wrong, Kishi has done a great thing involving the real life messages out of a manga. All those who read it will at least think about nuclear catastrophe which can befell us any time now.

But the problem is, he already showed us hardships of humans.
No need to spin the whole manga and Akatsuki's true goal about showing us that wars are bad.
yea thats correct,but I mean if thats the only purpose of the story then I kill kishi furthermore I'm really doubt about it(I think another things hidden in the first purpose )
Old 10-14-2007, 06:19 AM   #33
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

narutoverse is still one of my best picks. its just that the current flow of the story's kinda disappointing.

sasuke, another uchiha, and the cliches...nuff said.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #34
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I see your point, LN, but I am simply disappointed with the fact that we got modern world's problems completely installed into Narutoverse, which I find distasteful.
I also found Konan's and Pain's character terribly unlikable. If they don;t turn by 360 degrees, which is impossible now, I don't see them as interesting character I expected.

Ah...

Look man, I don't mean to insult you or anything, but did you actually read my post?
I didn't even mention Pain's crab summon.
It's not about his fighting style or his power. I am sure he will be more than powerful. He is the Al, after all.
I am saying Kishi is installing a fucking nuke in his manga. And Pain is playing the game modern politicians are afraid to play.
And Konan and Pain fail because of their ideology and character, not because they got owned by Jiraiya.
I found Angel and God thing to be too pompous for a character with intelligence of level I expected. That is the real problem.
Ok? =/

No one seems to read OP's these days. People just see a few sentences and they form their quick answer.
This doesn't go for you, Silverblade, your post was better that some other posts who had nothing to do with the OP, just with the topic.

And as I said:
i dont think this has anything to do with whats happening in modern time i think thats just your excuse to create another crap thread about nothing.you base your thread off just on 1 chapter that happen instead of waiting to see what happens.just be patient and wait.
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:56 AM   #35
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Why is everyone complaining about the goals of akatsuki? because too me its a perfect goal for a group that possesses such a high level of strenght.
1)with the power too destroy a village, it would make them the top choice for mercenaries ,kings etc that need the aid of shinobi, thus controlling the economy of the shinobi world.
2)without shinobi's too stop them there goal for world domination can become a reality.
3)with such power they can pit other shinobi villages against each other therefore controlling the wars.

And those that think that pein and k are weak think again.
1) any shinobi would appear weak in the presence of the jman.
2)the jman was there former sensei soo you have too expect that he would have an idea of there strenghts and weaknesses.
3)it takes great strenght too summon creatures of such size, for it requires the same amount of chakra as the summon.
4)paper manipulation may appear weak but if it was she would of died when the jman katon her.
5)this is just a teaspoon of there ability we have not seen them go all out too judge them, soo we can just sit back relax and enjoy the show.
6)I'm tired can't type anymore.

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #36
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

a good read Shrike... always enjoy reading ur ideology of things

and yes it left a bad taste when i read his plan and his speech of becoming a god and all which to me is sooo old... writers should think of other personalities for a villain, seriously >___>

though wat LN said is true... the manga has still a long way to go... but that only leaves to be seen if the later will be good or even worse than now...
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #37
gspoo
Genin

gspoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Everybody looks weak when fighting against Jiraya
gspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #38
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Just read the chapter today. I gotta say that Pein's idea of having the world evolve through pain is kinda... I don't know, stupid? Pain and grief tend to make people regress until they come to terms with it. I don't know, I'm not ready yet to say that I dislike him cause originally I was getting excited over him and Konan, and Konan didn't say much at all so hopefully she'll share more on her view in a later chapter.

Dunno yet, I'm still deciding how I feel about all this.

Tobi = Uchiha Madara is okay with me, though. I'm just sad that we wont have GoodBoy!Tobi anymore. =/

But considering who Madara is, he must know the secrets of the Uchiha clan and I've been waiting for who knows how long to learn those, so yeah, he's fine by me cause he'll most likely provide insight into that whole storyline.

And I'm not surprised with Kishi implementing a nuke. But I can see the dissatisfaction, as something more mythical would have suited the bijuu concept imo as well. *shrugs*

I'm not majorly dissappointed though and I still have some hope for Konan (especially) and Pein. Anyway, I'm waiting for what Kishi will do with Team 07. xD Depending on that, I may or may not be in the same boat as you Shrike. lmao.

Oh and Jiraiya ftw. xD <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:32 PM   #39
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Trust me... I'm sure Konan is gonna do some whooping of her own pretty soon. She's gonna get killed by Pain though, I can just feel it...

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #40
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Just read the chapter today. I gotta say that Pein's idea of having the world evolve through pain is kinda... I don't know, stupid? Pain and grief tend to make people regress until they come to terms with it. I don't know, I'm not ready yet to say that I dislike him cause originally I was getting excited over him and Konan, and Konan didn't say much at all so hopefully she'll share more on her view in a later chapter.

Tobi = Uchiha Madara is okay with me, though. I'm just sad that we wont have GoodBoy!Tobi anymore. =/

But considering who Madara is, he must know the secrets of the Uchiha clan and I've been waiting for who knows how long to learn those, so yeah, he's fine by me cause he'll most likely provide insight into that whole storyline.

And I'm not surprised with Kishi implementing a nuke. But I can see the dissatisfaction, as something more mythical would have suited the bijuu concept imo as well. *shrugs*

I'm not majorly dissappointed though and I still have some hope for Konan (especially) and Pein. Anyway, I'm waiting for what Kishi will do with Team 07. xD Depending on that, I may or may not be in the same boat as you Shrike. lmao.

I don't have much time now, because I need much time for your posts normally =)
But I will try and give an answer.

The appearance of Madara was a terrible mistake in my eyes for the following reasons:it made Pain and Konan loose credibility. It made Sasuke's and Itachi's story seem like something that Uchiha history has as it's side story. It made Sasuke's whole purpose stupid. He is actually chasing for someone who is not really the center of it all. And last but not the least (for me), it made Itachi look like shit.
Tobi = Win
Madara = Fail

But I want you on the same boat, lol xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspoo View Post
Everybody looks weak when fighting against Jiraya
This is not thread about that, for the hundredth time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
a good read Shrike... always enjoy reading ur ideology of things

and yes it left a bad taste when i read his plan and his speech of becoming a god and all which to me is sooo old... writers should think of other personalities for a villain, seriously >___>

though wat LN said is true... the manga has still a long way to go... but that only leaves to be seen if the later will be good or even worse than now...
I thank you for you compliments, and I also said LN is right, but we just got a cliche final villain of Naruto. Or at least one of the final villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
Why is everyone complaining about the goals of akatsuki? because too me its a perfect goal for a group that possesses such a high level of strenght.
1)with the power too destroy a village, it would make them the top choice for mercenaries ,kings etc that need the aid of shinobi, thus controlling the economy of the shinobi world.
2)without shinobi's too stop them there goal for world domination can become a reality.
3)with such power they can pit other shinobi villages against each other therefore controlling the wars.
Um, no. Pain wants to give every country a nuke until they destroy each other.
You might think he wants to stop wars by lending nuclear power to one village, but as he said later, those who have power will always use it, no matter ow much pain it produces.
He simply wants to have a few survivors who have "evolved" as he says.
Idiotic and chiche.

What's worse, how the hell is nuclear power something similar to demons such as tailed beasts?
I expected so much more of the sealing statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
And those that think that pein and k are weak think again.
1) any shinobi would appear weak in the presence of the jman.
2)the jman was there former sensei soo you have too expect that he would have an idea of there strenghts and weaknesses.
3)it takes great strenght too summon creatures of such size, for it requires the same amount of chakra as the summon.
4)paper manipulation may appear weak but if it was she would of died when the jman katon her.
5)this is just a teaspoon of there ability we have not seen them go all out too judge them, soo we can just sit back relax and enjoy the show.
6)I'm tired can't type anymore.
This topic never employed Pain's and Konan's power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki-fuujin View Post
i dont think this has anything to do with whats happening in modern time i think thats just your excuse to create another crap thread about nothing.you base your thread off just on 1 chapter that happen instead of waiting to see what happens.just be patient and wait.
If you don't think it has anything to do with it, than you just don't understand what you read.
And the thread exists to be read, and not for people like you to post crap posts.
If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #41
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post

I agree with you on pretty much all of what you said. I said the same thing before matter of fact. I had really high respect and hopes for Pain and Konan to be just outright cool, Pain because he was just the leader, and Konan because she was the only female of the group and it would have been cool to see what she could do. Now that i have read what Pain's actual goal is and what Konan can do along with what they are like, i am dissapointed.

I was just hoping that Pain would have some seriously strong jutsus and he would have a strong eye jutsu, not another Kekkai Genkai. I am still trying to have some hope for Konan considering that we have only seen her a little in action. But, i have just about given up on Pain and i really want Jiraiya to teach him something or just give him a good right to the face for his " i am a god" attitude.

I still have really high hopes that i believe will come true for Madara (some of you may not), Itachi, Kismae, and Zetsu.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:29 PM   #42
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

think that Konan doesnt really want to fight Jiraiya, nor see him get killed. When Jiraiya first caught her with his hair, she had her head down and talked with pain and sorrow. She said that we act to make "HIS" goals true. This just made me think of why Konan talked and acted that way and said "his" goals. Pein is doing all of this in the memory of his dead friend Yahiko. These were Yahiko's goals. I bet the way he died was real massed up. I bet that his death could be a little story of it's own, like the Gaiden with Minato, kakashi, obito, and rin.

Pein is a twisted little orphan, with a god-like kekke-genkai, who only had two other people in his painful life that he only wanted to protect, but Yahiko got killed. Pein is honoring his friend by making his friends' dreams and plans come true. I love the idea.

The whole nuke shit is a really stupid idea. gathering all the tailed demons just to use them all at once as a type of bonb that will kill of 100s of millions at once. That is too much like real world. We are dealing with wars and possible nuclear threats from other countries in the near future from the way things are going now, and other countries have started building up their nuclear power all of a sudden. This is a ninja world. I wanna see ninja shit. I could understand if he let each demon run a much on all the villages, killing off most of the shinobi, and then Akatsuki come and captured it, but a bomb. Thats not very shinobi like.

If u think about what Jiraiya 1st said of the legend of Pein's eyes, it could either bring salvation in a world of chaos, or bring destruction and a end to the world. Pein is doing both at the Same time if u can truly understand his intentions and reasoning. I love it.

When Jiraiya left, he only made a comment to Konan about her being beautiful someday. He said nothing about her skills. He left her in Negato's and Yahiko's hands to protect. How much can u expect from paper anyway. I dont think Konan is completely useless, but she probably isnt very great neither. We have only seen her with Pein so he clearly keeps a close watch on her to make sure that what happened to Yahiko, never happens to her.

Eventhough Pein already knew enough about Jiraiya to know that he would not hurt or kill the defensless Konan, he still freed her from Jiraiya's hair before doing anything else. Pein is a good, bad guy. He cares so much for his friends, that he even goes to these extremes to see Yahiko's dreams come true. I like Pein. I hope he gets his 9 tails fox. Sike.

I like where Kishi is going. The bomb thing was a dissapointment but I like the fact how Pein is a good guy. He only had his friends growing up so why should he care about anyone else? Jiraiya deserves more respect from Pein for how Jiraiya put three years of his life on hold to train the three of them, but then again, Jiraiya is trying to prevent him from seeing Yahiko's dream come true. Pein keeps Konan safe and is making Yahiko's dream come true, while still doing exactly what the legend of the Rin'negan says. It doesnt really matter what Peins goals are though, because Kishi would never let Pein succeed. He may be ruining it for some people right now, but if he does this, he will probably ruin it for almost everyone. But I will still be happy for Pein and Yahiko.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #43
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

I seriously think that she will betray Pain and end up getting killed by him... I know its a tenuous link, but Jiraiya said she was always the kindest of the three brats...

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #44
doujitsuspecialist1
Hunter-Nin

doujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nice

peins dreams of making a ultimate weapon those seem moderñ but is the naruto world ancient? I think not, there are lots of modern things that exist in naruto aswell as there are ancient, I don't think that the statues power will cause nuclear explosions I think it may release lasers that would cause explosions to anything it hits.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #45
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujitsuspecialist1 View Post
peins dreams of making a ultimate weapon those seem moderñ but is the naruto world ancient? I think not, there are lots of modern things that exist in naruto aswell as there are ancient, I don't think that the statues power will cause nuclear explosions I think it may release lasers that would cause explosions to anything it hits.
modern scifi
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote