NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 1 ?question? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
espoking
Academy Student

espoking is an unknown quantity at this point
Question NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 1 ?question?

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 1 ?question?

at the very beginning of this episode naruto, sakura, saskue, and an unknown ninja are shown in a crater, sasuke enters naruto's body and "pops" the nine tail fox and then the seen ends, there seems to be no mention to this scene in any other shippuden, so i guess it hasn't happened yet, is this foreshadowing of a future event, or just some random tease?

can anyone explain to me what happens after this scene, who wins the battle, what is the result of the battle, name and importance of unknown ninja, how many more episodes do you think we have till this scene?

any information on this scene would be great, it's been very puzzling for me since i don't read the books.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough
Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 1 ?question?

that is the future that happens in the manga, the unknown ninja is sai, also sasuke goes to kill naruto but then oro tells him not to use "That jutsu"

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
Old 10-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

It is a scene of a fight that takes place later you can see it in a manga. there is a battle before that. They cut a lot of the episode to that part. In that moment they are with Yamato who is replacing kakashi and with Sai (another ninja). in that part sasuk supresses naruto's chakra with only seeing it only yamato can do that thanks to an ability it has ability that he obtained from the 1st Hokage.
Well Sasuke almost kills naruto with the sword but sai got in th way and saved him then sasuke attacked with his chidori ( that is stronger than ever) and they barely escaped. then sasuke told them about a new jutsu but suddenly orochimaru stopped him. and told him 2 get away. and then they went back and narto started training on his new jutsu.

Thats basically a summary of what happens.....
Old 10-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

did Orochimaru really say "don't use that jutsu"??? I don't remember that...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 10-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #5
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Well he did not eactly said dont use it... but he stopped him.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

go read the manga, it will tell you what will happen in the anime.