Anybody Noticed This? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about
Talking Anybody Noticed This?

THis is the Line of ........ I'll say it later

Let's see this order of teaching and learning..

SANDAIME > JIRAIYA > YONDAIME > KAKASHI > NARUTO

sandaime taught jiraiya, jiraiya taught yon and so on...

Now,
  • KAKASHI : Pervert --> loves to read icha Icha Novels with that pervert grin
  • NARUTO : Pervert --> loves to make stupid sexy jutsu, and to peep girls bathing
  • SANDAIME : Pervert --> falls under naruto's sexy jutsu, and secretly admires jiraiya for his peeping skill
  • JIRAIYA : Pervert --> Oh do I have to explain...

THEREFORE :

SANDAIME > JIRAIYA > YONDAIME > KAKASHI > NARUTO
======================================== ===
PERVERT > PERVERT> ?????????? > PERVERT > PERVERT

CONCLUSION:
THERE IS NO WAY THAT YONDAIME WAS NOT A PERVERT!!
THIS IS THE LINE OF PERVERTISM, LULZ!
No wonder Naruto was born...

Old 10-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody Noticed This?

Except Yondaime never showed any signs of being a pervert.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Except Yondaime never showed any signs of being a pervert.
That's because there were no girls around, except Rin, and thankfully he's not a pedo.

Nice logic, very funny, but also possibly true, which makes it even funnier.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #4
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

we don't know that, do we? we don't know much at ALL about Yondaime's personality.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 10-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #5
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

So there were absolutely NO girls around? Other than Rin? No chicks in Konoha, like, at all? I find that hard to believe, just because Kishi chose to show Rin and not others.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Anybody Noticed This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
That's because there were no girls around, except Rin, and thankfully he's not a pedo.
gosh don't tell me...Rin vanished because he was raped and killed by Yondaime...!

sorry, terrible joke..

BTW If Kushina was rogue-ish like Naruto, Yondaime must have been punched and punched in the face for his pervertism to Kushina...
Old 10-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
So there were absolutely NO girls around? Other than Rin? No chicks in Konoha, like, at all? I find that hard to believe, just because Kishi chose to show Rin and not others.
I meant in Kakashi Gaiden, the only time he's shown alive and moving. Unless you've seen how he acts around other girls? Has a secret manga chapter depicting him in Konoha been released which I haven't yet read?

Mikey, you just don't want to believe your perfect, godlike hero Yondaime was a perv.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 10-14-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #8
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah, I'll believe he's a perv. and Naruto will only get worse from here...preferably towards Hinata...but that is an argument for another day.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #9
devil001
Genin

devil001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto IS a perv, he made the Sexy jutsu and has probably tried to get in the girls side of the baths a few times
But also in the pattern great Ninja's have emerged so if the line continues then he'll become a great ninja, what am i saying? He IS a great ninja, he completed the Rasengan and has taken down every badguy thats tried to kill him or his friends (Sasuke doesn't count, he has his reasons)
Old 10-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

he's not a very good perv. i mean he would have noticed that Hinata looks 10x better now. but he didn't. that and he doesn't understand women AT ALL.

All Great Ninja are either pervs or completely crazy. you got the ones above, then the crazy ones, which include all of Atasuki, and then Orochimaru, who is both a perv and crazy.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #11
devil001
Genin

devil001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto's already teaching others to be a perv, just look at the grandson of the third and in one of the manga's where the kid uses the sexy jutsu with one of his shadow clones, pleased Naruto with two girls and pleased Sakura with two boys, can't remember who he turned into
Old 10-14-2007, 09:26 PM   #12
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Dude, this thread made me laugh out loud. A good funny thread is right on time.

Yondaime a perv? Maybe so. Your logic makes that kind of speculation seem reasonable (and quite funny. what's up with you, man? )

Naruto is odd. I would say that he's less perverted than some, but he's still a guy. Funny, he calls Jiraiya the pervy sage, yet he cooks up some new super-duper sexy jutsu that we never got to see. Go figure.

If Naruto was a TRUE perv, he'd be all up in Granny Tsunade's Kool-Aid in my opinion, but that's another story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Can_I_be_a_Hokage_now__by_DarkSahdow.jpg (36.7 KB, 9 views)

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
Closed Thread