Hangouts - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Hangouts

Totally random thought, but it just popped into my head. I know that a lot of kids hang out with their friends, maybe after school or on the weekends, and they usually have places that they spend most of their time at, like maybe someone's house or at a park or something.

For me, the hangouts me and my friends have had changed over the years. In middle school, it happened to be either my garage (which started a running immature joke that sadly, we still find amusing to this day) or my back porch. I lived only a couple blocks away from the school, so most days during that time, my friends and I would walk to my house and we'd spend the rest of the day there until they had to go home.

Then in high school, the hangout spot became my friend Chris's house, since his mom was never home and he had the most freedom in his house, even when she was. For instance, people could smoke and drink (though that annoyed me, truthfully) and we'd all sit crowded in his room (we're talking about 7-10 people in a really small, cramped room) and talk, watch movies, and chow down on pizza and chug Mountain Dew.

So where are your hangouts? What do you usually do?
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
Sharkbelly
Next Contestant?

Sharkbelly can only hope to improve
Re: Hangouts

Town centre though we're either unwelcome by the new foreigners that think they run it *no racisim, I just don't really appreciated getting mutters in foreign languages talking about us from windows*

I used to go to my best mates kyle's house for a place to smoke. We were chased away from the park after some chavs declared it their drinking spot by beating up randomers.

Right Now I usually crash over at my mate's stuart's house. Cans of strongbow, the old days before shit hit the pan at school etc. Just the banter none of the high nosed people could like. I sometimes go over to visit kyle, being best mates and all but he's got a girlfriend, she doesn't hold him back from seeing me because she's considerate of the banter between me and him. Plus the fact he's 15, leaving school to be an apprentice joiner with his dad.

>.>....Kat just made me emotional inside from a thread, mods have such powers?!

It's too damn short for me to get a grip, pull the mother fucker out before it sticks.
Sharkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, not mods. Just me. ;D

Your hangouts start pretty cool, dude, though that sucks about your friend having to get out of school to help his dad. I know what you mean about the girlfriend, though. It's a good thing she doesn't get in the way, cause it would suck if that prevented you and your friend from hanging out. I know my friend Bobo completely ditched me and her other best friend once she got a boyfriend, and that sucked ass.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

@Sugoi: This topic is a great idea!

Anyway... It used to be in my doublewide garage in eighth grade. But since then it has changed to the school parking lot. We mostly hang around there unless one of my friends decides to go inside, then we aim for a teacher's room. Mostly because two of the teacher's sons are my friends. We basically chat about anime, RPGs (dorky, lol), hmmm... and we have been recently talking about a massive snowball tourny that we're gonna have at one of my friend's houses on Friday. He's got a huge lawn, ready for some destructive snow throwing madness. Not to mention the jokes that are generally cracked when someone walks by.

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*

Last edited by Yamato-sama; 12-23-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Most of the time it's at the mall, where we could do a variety of things. Other places are LaserQuest, a friend's house, or wherever else we decide to go.

LaserQuest - Hangout, play Laser Tag (sounds dumb, but it gets competitive between the people and becomes fun.)

Friend's house - Play video games, and relax and have fun with our company.

Of course I have many more places but I'm too lazy to type them all out.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

I hang around usually either town, or the mall. Sometimes at a friends house or my house. And once in a while we hang out in guitarcenter. Usually town though.
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanks Yamato. xD;

Me and my friend hung out at the mall every now and then, but we tend to be kind of loud and rowdy, so we'd always end up getting yelled at by the Rent-A-Cops. Once we actually got kicked off the premises.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:37 PM   #8
Soy Sauce is for America
Missing-Nin

Soy Sauce is for America can only hope to improve

I hangout with my girlfriend.
Yes, GIRLFRIEND.
Behind this greenbox thing.
Nuff said.

And when im with my friends we go to a mall, and steal wigs from victoria's secret.

Last edited by Soy Sauce is for America; 12-23-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: not finished.
Soy Sauce is for America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

No real hangout, just hangin'. We do whtever we want where ever and never hang around our houses. Too lame.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #10
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

PX- it's on a military base in Aug, me and my friends go there sometimes to eat. got bomb ass cinnabons.

The mall (naturally) I go there almost every two weeks and I'm usually with my cousins. I love the sesame chicken and chicken fried rice.

The corner up the street (yeah I know very descriptive) that's where EVERYONE in my neighborhood goes, so naturally i do too, I onyl go to my friend Chauncey's house because his mom has good food.

I noticed...I hang out at most places for the food.
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

You know, it's funny that you say that Kata, cause that reminds me that me and my friends used to also hang out at a corner. It was on the corner of Mockingbird and Jonquil, and we'd always just stand at the stop sign and talk for like an hour or two. Just standing there. And people would drive by and look at us like we were crazy.

I remember once we all climbed on top of each other in the grass and acted like we were having an orgy, and a woman passed us in a car and nearly swerved into a parked car. XD
Old 12-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #12
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I don't hang out places, unless you count my going to Jen's house at least once a month. I live too far away from my friends. =/

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I like to chill at my friends houses, some clubs, the Mall(lots to do there), video game events(there are a lot around here) and KFC
Old 12-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #14
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
You know, it's funny that you say that Kata, cause that reminds me that me and my friends used to also hang out at a corner. It was on the corner of Mockingbird and Jonquil, and we'd always just stand at the stop sign and talk for like an hour or two. Just standing there. And people would drive by and look at us like we were crazy.

I remember once we all climbed on top of each other in the grass and acted like we were having an orgy, and a woman passed us in a car and nearly swerved into a parked car. XD
XD LMAO!! Kat I gotta hang out with you one day. Spending one day with Kat, that would be fucking awesome.
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:13 PM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

@Kina--That never really affected me and my friends much. We lived miles apart, and even when our parents couldn't drive us, we'd walk and meet each other halfway or ride a metro or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7
XD LMAO!! Kat I gotta hang out with you one day. Spending one day with Kat, that would be fucking awesome.
Oh, you know it.

You shoulda been there when me and my flamboyantly gay friend went downtown and acted like we were a lesbian couple. Every corner we turned we heard, "AWWWW THAT IS SO CUTEEEEEE"