*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-20-2007, 09:48 PM   #16
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ok...then are we going to start or what?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #17
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Ok... we got the character bios, but whats the story line and seting?
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:54 PM   #18
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Hey can I join?...

Name- Kimani, Kenshi (Last, First)
Age- 14 years old.
Rank- Genin
Gender- Male
Height- 1.80 m
Weight- 150 lbs

Physical Description: Brown Skin, Black hair, brown eyes, spiked hair, wears dark colored jeans and usually black or any other dark-colored shirts.

Bio: Kenshi was born in the Hidden Leaf Village of Konoha, about 2 years after the attack of the kyuubi.
His and mother were 2 Jounin-ranked shinobis who were always on missions. While Kenshi stayed at home with his uncle.
Due to the absence of his parents his uncle took charge of him and taught him the principles of a good ninja.
Throughout the years he has grown up to be a good and kind ninja.
Until one day his uncle told him that his parent's were killed in a mission.
And he swore to had revenge on their parent's killer.
And to this day he studies in the Academy trainig harder and harder just to defeat that oponent.

Personality: He had always been kind, and nice to everyone until that day he got that news, Then his attitude changed to a cold, emotionless person obsessed with killing that person. As cold as he is he usually is around with his friends, and dut to hos easeness to befriend anyone he had gained many powerful allies on his quest.

His chakra orientation is fire...

Techniques: Shadow clones Jutsu

Fire Breath No Jutsu: He fires a flamethrower from his mouth, very similat to sasuke's fireball...

Fire Kimani barrage: He creates some shadow clones and concentrates chakra on the clones fists, burning anything he touches..., he combines this hits with Taijutsu and he gets a powerful combo attack.

(This last one was the one that took him the most time to control, due to it's difficulty.)

Recently he have been preparing and training extremely hard, because he felt, that something was about to happen....

Plz tell me if there is anything I should correct...

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 10-20-2007 at 10:22 PM.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:56 PM   #19
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

...correct the units of measure....you used both metric and english measures...just convert to feet...

Old 10-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #20
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Of course you can join bro!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #21
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

lol...e-bro...

the storyline flows. you just have to set up the circumstances. just make a setting and make your charry do something. you go ahead and start. just have fun with it. it'll work.

Old 10-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #22
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

It was a beautifull day in the leaf village, sun was bright and burning. Inato and Kenshi were as happy as ever, they had just received there first D rank mission. Inato looked at kenshi, "You ready for this kenshi? All we got to do is get some metal from the rock village. Seems easy enough, eh?"
Old 10-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #23
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Kenshi answered back: Hmm... Maybe too easy...
it's going to be boring... there is no danger or excitement on this missions... I just hope they could gave us harder ones.... what do you think Inato?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #24
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

"True... hey look, its a message bird." Inato uncliped the message and read it. "looks like its our lucky day, on the way back were escourting somone. So now its B ranked"
Old 10-21-2007, 12:00 AM   #25
tenkaichymaster

Kenshi answered: Yes!!!! Finally some danger and excitement.... I think that I may even enjoy this mission...

Hey where is our Sensei shouldn't he be here already?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:05 AM   #26
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

"says on the message that hes on another mission, guess its just you and me kenshi!"
Old 10-21-2007, 12:11 AM   #27
tenkaichymaster

Ok then .. so what are we waiting for.... Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that B-ranked mission!!!!!!! You ready Inato?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:11 AM   #28
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

May I join?

Name:ryoku
Jounin
Village: hidden village of lightning
Bloodline: burnt in fire inscence
Appearence: Brown spikey hair with pure black eyes, and a headband from the hidden village of the cloud, pants that are the same as Rock lee's except everything is black; top is the same as Sasuke during the chunin exam except it is all Red. Jounin vest
chakras: lightning and fire

Jutsu
control over ash/coal/fire like Gaara's sand
shadow clone jutsu
chakra burst- when chakra is at max and it hurt anyone severely if 10 yards near it. The cost is serious injury. it is pretty much opening gates.
Fire Element; Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Fire Element; Blazing Fireball Jutsu
lightning Blaze: all Royku's weapons have an electrical charge

Name: Okashii (first word that poped into my head)
Hair: Blue (Hair faces towards the back)
Eye color: black

Type of ninja: One who is trained very well in all sort of jutsus and styles but specializes in the art of ninjutsu. His chakra types are (he was able to have two chakras in the rank of genin yes) lightning and rock.
Jutsus: Resangan except just a random shape of chakra in his hands(forgot how to spell) can be perfromed easily and uses one forth of chakra.
Interesting jutsus that are new:Rise of Piecring Rocks when rock raise from the ground and piecre the opponents.
Summoning of Kyojin Tori(since I am not Japanese i do not know how to order the words i just put them as they would sound in English i guess)
Rock Blast Putting his hands together he summons a large rock into his hand and blasts it off. That is all for now.
Background: Doesn't even remember who he family is because he was abandoned by his parents because his lack of bloodline. He for some odd reason could not have the bloodline of his clan at an early age which supposedly was to come out at the age of 2. he grew up alone with a computer for a learning system. the bloodline is some sort of doujutsu...
He made friends with Ryoku when only 5 and Ryoku became his teacher but Ryoku is only 3 years older than he is.

Name: haburi(i dunno sounds good)
Bloodline: Summoning with cards
Chunnin
Jutsus:
Cards of Death: flying cards as sharp as kunais
Summonings
Appearance: Hair is a little longer than the shoulder and wears the head band on his waist. He wears normal human clothes to look normal
Info: His parents are still alive and well and live in a cottage at the edge of town. He doesn't not live with them because he loves being independent. His parents are fines with this cuz he does occasionally visit. he received a special deck of cards for his birthday used for summoning things he was to need in the ninja world. He is like Sai in a way. He is Ryoku's far far cousin and also Okashii's friend.

They are Team 145 of the Hidden Village of Clouds. They always work together... most of the time.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 10-21-2007 at 12:46 AM.
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:19 AM   #29
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

(Sure... pm me with the details) Inato looked at kenshi. "look who your talking to, is there ever a time im not ready?"
Old 10-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #30
tenkaichymaster

ha ha ha Sorry, I got too excited.
Ok then off we go!!!....