*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #526
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: tell me when you guys get to The Land of Earth.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #527
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Hey, hey, I got some riceballs and ramen," Sorayai said as she handed Sasuke some riceballs. "Since Sasuke only likes riceballs, well, that's all he'll eat. I brought enough for all of us though. I'm going to have ramen," she announced as she took out a pan and a jug of water from her pack. "What'll you have, Kenshi?"
Oh thx Sorayai... but I am not hungry at all....
You guys rest I'll stand guard during the night....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #528
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

Sorayai shrugged as she poured the water into the pot and held it over the fire. Sasuke remained silent as he ate his riceballs. After a few minutes of silence, Sorayai had finished making her food. Slowly, she ate it. "So you want to guard all night?" she asked at last. Sasuke laid down on the soft grass and finished his food, he stared up at the sky, lost in thought. I'll be fighting someone my father battled long ago... I hope I'm strong enough. I want to make you proud, Dad...

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #529
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

slow typing again... fixed

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 11-01-2007 at 06:39 PM.
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #530
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorayai shrugged as she poured the water into the pot and held it over the fire. Sasuke remained silent as he ate his riceballs. After a few minutes of silence, Sorayai had finished making her food. Slowly, she ate it. "So you want to guard all night?" she asked at last. Sasuke laid down on the soft grass and finished his food, he stared up at the sky, lost in thought. I'll be fighting someone my father battled long ago... I hope I'm strong enough. I want to make you proud, Dad...
Don't worry about me... Kenshi said
You guys should rest we are having a tough day tomorrow...
Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #531
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Okashii sees where the wary guard was looking after the tent. He was sort of dozing off. Okashii smiled and crept behind him (from the nearby trees) trying not to make a sound. He throws exploding kunais at the tent. "Kai!" The exploding tags blast. Before the smoke cleared, he began shooting rocks toward the tent. That will teach you not to mess with me.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #532
tenkaichymaster

ooc: gotta go guy's i'll be back later....
Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #533
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

OOC: yeah im leaving too. later all

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #534
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinovsnaruto View Post
Okashii sees where the wary guard was looking after the tent. He was sort of dozing off. Okashii smiled and crept behind him (from the nearby trees) trying not to make a sound. He throws exploding kunais at the tent. "Kai!" The exploding tags blast. Before the smoke cleared, he began shooting rocks toward the tent. That will teach you not to mess with me.
ooc: where is this taking place??? and who are you attacking...there are almost too many characters to keep track of...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #535
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I got her profile now.
Name: Fuyumi Tsubasa
Height: 5'3
Weight: 94.8 lb
Eye color: dark blue
Hair color: dark blue/ anime black
Birth: February 5, Konohagakure
Relatives: Tifa(mom, deceased) Arashi( dad, deceased)
Apperance: Fuyumi wears a pink sweater, and a pink skirt that has a white under skirt attached. She has a white ribbon on her right thigh, and she has her headband tied around her right arm. She has a pink summer flower in her hair above her left eye. She has her hair up in a swirl like accesorie.
History: Fuyumi was born February 5, in Konha by tifa and Arashi Tsubasa. Her parents had both died a when Fuyumi was 2, by an unknown reason. Fuyumi had lived in her parents house the rest of her life and like every other kid she went to the Ninja Academy. At the ninja academy, she was a quiet student who got all A's and had always trained hard. She had been put down by many of the people at school because of her jutsu. Fuyumi only had a flower manipulating technique, that used the petals of pink flowers. Since she had been put down so much, she wanted to prove to everyone that she could be as good as everyone else, and had started creating her own jutsu out of her flower techniques. She created thousands of hidden techniques spending only her time at the ninja academy doing so. She had made a lot of jutsu at a small age, and had stoped being teased about her flower techniques. Fuyumi was put on the team with Genji Abura, and Hibikki, and Genma as their sensei.
Personality: Fuyumi is somewhat a normal teenage girl, she talks to her friends like a normal girl, but she doesn't talk to other people very often.
Jutsu:
Petal Shuriken: Fuyumi has summer flowers that have sharp small spikes stiking out of the tips of them. She uses these instead of the normal ninja weapons.
Evaporation: Fuyumi can change herself into a million petals, that can relocate her, or can be used to attack. Fuyumi can change little portions of herself into petals also.
Blooming Blosom; Frozen Dragon Lily(Sakimasu hana; Tatsu no Ren): Tasu no Ren for short, is a jutsu that uses up a lot of Fuyumi's chakra. Fuyumi creates a huge sized summer flower in her back. The summer flower is a red flower that allows Fuyumi to fly, and can also shoot out from its core petals with strong force. If Fuyumi feels it is needed, she can summon a ice dragon from the core of the flower. When she summons the ice dragon, the flower then turns icy blue, and freezes everything in a 5 feet radius, besides Fuyumi. The dragon can attack in diffrent ways. Normally, when she uses the dragon the flower will cover her protecting her from any attacks.
Sound Wave Punch: Fuyumi concentrates her chakra into her fist, and sends sound vibrations into her chakra points. When Fuyumi attacks, the hits are strong enough to completley blow down a brick wall.
Fuyumi can basically use many attacks with her flower jutsu. She can also mold the petals together making long whips. She uses them like Gaara's sand kinda.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

Last edited by sakura21; 11-01-2007 at 07:25 PM.
sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #536
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Inato was on the ground siting next to konika before utahime hit the ground. "Whats got utahime so happy?"
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #537
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

ooc: ok, whats going on now? I made my character and i'm ready to play.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

Last edited by sakura21; 11-02-2007 at 02:29 PM.
sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #538
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Konika placed her elbows in her lap and rested her head in her hands, "Well," she replied, glancing up at the sky for a moment, then over to Utahime. "Today's a clear sky, and she believes that the spirits of the dead come to live in creatures such as birds or rabbits. Utahime plays a special song that summons the bird with her mother's soul in it. Since her mother's name was Nyuni--meaning bird--her spirit would inhabit a bird. That's what Utahime believes anyway." she replied, shrugging. "At first she's quite distant, but after she finishes her song she feels energetic and unusually happy." Konika set her empty bowl beside her, feeling satisfied. "Good stuff."

Utahime marched over to Konika and Inato, she was beaming. "Well guys! I'm ready to go! Let's go get this metal-bending-guy-person-man!" she gave her comrades a thumbs up, and winked at Inato as she giggled to herself.

ooc: Inato, Konika and Utahime are "bad guys" Sorayai, Sasuke and Kenshi are "good guys" so you'll have to decide who you want to be with and just have your character enter.

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-02-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #539
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Inato looked over at konika. "When utahimes happy....... she seems to make me happy. And I have not been happy in a long time."
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:27 PM   #540
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Konika looked to Inato in the side of her eye and then to her hands. She played with some imaginary, invisible object in her fingers as she thought for a moment. "Yeah. I'd probably be dead right now if it wasn't for Utahime. Still, I dunno how she can be so pure and carefree all the time. Complete opposite of me."

Utahime flailed her arms as she sat in front of the two, "What are you guys whispering about? Oooh, ohh...! A secret birthday party?! I didn't think you'd remember that my birthday is in a week, Konika! Yes, what do I want for my birthday? Let me seeeeeeeeeeeeee..." her voice drifted off as she held her chin in her right hand and rolled her eyes around as she thought. "Well, I already have what I want." she paused and pointed at Inato. "A friiiiend! Aaaand..." she looked at Konika. "My kooky-but-loving sister, Kon-Kon!" Konika rolled her eyes, "You haven't called me that in a while."

Utahime put her face up close to Inato. "Say! You need a nickname too, doncha? Well!" she stood now and pulled at the imaginary beard on her chin as she pondered. "Hmmmm..I can't think of one..what about you, Kon-Kon?" Konika shook her head, "Uhhh, I don't know. Nicknames are your speciality." Utahime crossed her arms, "Lemme think about this one for a while," she said, pouting. "Anyway, shall we be off to find that guy you're after now, Inato?"

Konika sighed, "We probably should be off pretty soon if you're all rested now, Inato. Utahime and I...don't have a lot of time."

Sasuke kicks ass.