*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #766
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: yeah thats fine, lol. We are just e-sibs, we have never even met.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #767
Rashawn104
Academy Student

Rashawn104 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooc: Youve never met?

Rashawn104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #768
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: dude, I add everyone I talk to regularly on my buddy list so that I can see them easily. do what you want. I already added you.

let's not post until she gets back. we're really spamming this thread up...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #769
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

ooc: No, its like when people say they are e-maried, but there not really maried. Me tenkai @ sorayai are e-sibs, but in real life we are not related.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #770
Rashawn104
Academy Student

ooc: oh, so no real relationship, gotcha.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #771
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: lets stop posting until she gets back or someone posts ic. we're really spamming the topic up.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #772
Rashawn104
Academy Student

ooc: I would, but I don't want to start back up without her again, not just because shes important to the story, but because I'm a nice person and I can't start without her.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #773
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: I agree... we can't start without her yet...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #774
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: hey guys sorry im back. was out shopping with my mom and brother, got some cool stuff. =) what's going on? I read through the last pages and stuff but yea.. im kinda lost hehe. so what are my chars up to now? ohh yeah the Hokage guy was talking to Sasuke right? I'll go back and read again in a second

EDIT: ok yea and utahime and inato are split up.. konika is OUTSIDE of the genjutsu though, which is why utahime cant track her. i guess maybe utahime can start realizing that she's in a genjutsu and dispel it. but anyway exactly where are they? the genjutsu makes them think they are in a forest but since it's an illusion they are not? can ya help me out INC? : )

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-03-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #775
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

ooc: There just running in a circle, lol
Old 11-03-2007, 10:32 PM   #776
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: they thought that they had been walking in some direction, but they have only been going in circles.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #777
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: so they are still in the forest then, ya?

oh and then is it okay for utahime to dispel the genjutsu yet? otherwise i'll be doing something drastic, lol. dun worry, nothing to anybody else's characters

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #778
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: yeah they are
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #779
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: yup. that's it.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #780
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: ok then going to dispel the genjutsu so we can get going.

Utahime stopped in her tracks, she looked around cautiously for a moment. "I'm getting no where. This isn't right." she said as she began to study her surroundings. "I should have been able to track down Konika by now---unless!" A genjutsu! Of course! I'm so dumb, I can't believe I didn't see it! Gah, I've gotta be quick. Konika could be in real danger...!

Utahime set down her bag and quickly grabbed her Clarinet. She held it to her mouth and began to play a Calm melody. Within moments, the genjutsu was dispelled! "I knew it, it was a genjutsu! But whose...?" She shook her head. "It doesn't matter, I've gotta find Konika!" Utahime continued on her way to find her half-sister; now, she could finally sense her.

EDIT: gonna go watch Naruto with my bro cya later

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-03-2007 at 10:51 PM.