*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #76
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: Please start being aware of your chakra gauge. Shadow clone takes up a lot of chakra.

Some of mine are from the rock village but mostly from the cloud. Harubi wakes up the group early in the morning so that they could continue their walk.

They finally reach the Rock Village.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 AM   #77
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

"FINALY!" screams inato.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:51 AM   #78
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

"The metal looks like this." It was in a shape of a phoenix. "This is our goal but i am pretty sure they won't just give it to us-" Okashii:"That is one of the clan's heirloom. They won't just give it to you." "C?"

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-21-2007, 12:27 PM   #79
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: so where are you guys right now?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #80
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Just made it to the rock village.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #81
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

You could finally get in but I have to leave.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #82
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Ok, people. Me and cyc have been talking, and this is now a fanfic and rp fc. So, I will post a chapter of a fanfic once a week. So i need your input, first everyone needs to vote on the main character, and it cant be your own. Other than that continue RP'ing!

Last edited by gaaraofthesand.1234; 10-21-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:30 PM   #83
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Yes!! Finally at the rock village...
Hey Inato sorry I was late.... how's the missiong going?
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:39 PM   #84
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Ok, kenshi, sensei, I say we eat some ramen before we go any farther!
Old 10-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #85
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Ramen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... And what's the mission status Inato?
Old 10-21-2007, 01:46 PM   #86
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

We are suposed to meet a kid that manipulates metal, but it might be hard to find him.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #87
tenkaichymaster

Ok then... Let's split and look for him... and we'll meet here in about 20 minutes ok?
Old 10-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #88
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

20min. later: I asked every where, no sign of the guy.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:05 PM   #89
tenkaichymaster

I didn't found him either....
So What now Inato?
Old 10-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #90
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: omg metal bender : ) ..still deciding if I'm going to join btw. maybe if I can make a character like..Sasuke Uchiha Jr. LOL. =D

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote