*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #91
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
ooc: omg metal bender : ) ..still deciding if I'm going to join btw. maybe if I can make a character like..Sasuke Uchiha Jr. LOL. =D
Sure, your character can be an uchiha!
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 03:02 PM   #92
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

"What's going on here?" Hagane asked the group sitting there eating ramen. He had been watching them run around aimlessly for about 20 minutes.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #93
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

huh?
Oh we are looking for a guy that can manipulate metal, but we haven't been lucky....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:06 PM   #94
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

So your the metal minipulator?
Old 10-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #95
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

"Uh....u guess....what do you guys want?" he asked.

Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #96
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

We have been looking for you every where! We are from the leaf village, sent on a mission to find a rare metal. We herd you could help us.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #97
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

"And why would I want to help a bunch of Leaf Nin?" He asked, scoffing.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:21 PM   #98
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Fine! I'll take you on! You beet me then you dont help, and vice-versa!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #99
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: where's your bio?

Old 10-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #100
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Inato let me take care of this...
I want to 2 be the one to fight with him...
Old 10-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #101
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

"Fine. I can probably beat any of you. So, who is fighting me?" he said, smirking.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #102
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

"Its me!!!!"

ooc: a few pages back, names Inato Nara.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #103
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

"Fine." Hagane said, becoming more serious. He jumped back and readied an attack.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #104
tenkaichymaster

Allrite then.. Inato do your best...

* Kenshi Stands back to see the fight *
Old 10-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #105
cyc
Genin

cyc is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I'm not in character. I'm pretty much trying to organize the fanfic part of the fanclub. So what I need everyone to do is go back to the first couple of pages and look at some of the characters submitted and decide on a main character for the story. Please do not select one of your own characters. Also for your characters submitted please have a decent amount on character history and more so personality so we can make a story work, if not go back to your character and edit your post and add in what is needed. Also request if there is a village in particular you'd like the story to place in as the base, for example everyone may not want the main story to be in Hidden Village of Rain but instead Konoha. Throw a few plot line ideas out there as well. They can be for your character or for the story in general. Also please state whether you'd want the story to take place check options below for more on this. So basically submit something like this please its not to much.Oh yeah after this have fun with the rp'ing again. Thx people. Lets try to make this the best fc on NL so recruit more people.

Main Character:

Village:

Storyline Plots:

Should Story Take Place Pre-Time Skip? Shippuden? Years after Shippuden? Years after all Naruto Characters are dead? Which ever you choose just state why and give where you would like the story to pick up at.

Any Naruto characters in particular you want associated with a certain character or in the story? If so explain.

Other Story Suggestions: