*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 76 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #1126
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: Hey sakura ^_^

bye guys be back in an hour....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #1127
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: uh...saukra...is this just a continuation of the fight before, or something new? and really, it's like midnight or something. if you want to start a new day, you can.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:55 PM   #1128
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: back...
Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #1129
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: doesn't change much...Gaara is constantly pmign someone...probably Sorayai, and she refuses to post. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

edit: PLEASE POST SORAYAI!!! YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE REST OF US!!!

Old 11-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #1130
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: damn, ok, sorry sheesh. I've been busy today, calm down. the world wont end if i dont post for a day =/

Konika laughed and sheathed her swords, "It was necessary. Besides, flesh wounds don't bother us much." she said, turning from him. "Well then, little boy, what will you do? Will you try and kill me? Utahime's beloved half-sister? Or will you simply stand there, cowering like a pathetic dog?" she shrugged. "It matters not. The more time you waste, the closer Utahime is to becoming just like me."

Sorayai yawned as she sat up in her bed. It was still dark outside. Huh? Still dark, I sure haven't been asleep very long. But still... something is bothering me, something is..telling me to leave the house. So the girl hopped out of bed and changed from her night clothes into her day clothes; she didn't have the time to shuffle through the darkness to find her shoes, so she settled with slippers. Creaking open the door quietly, she peeked her head through. Looking to the side, she noticed that Kakashi's door was open. I guess he's out on a mission. Without hesitation, the girl slipped out of the house and into the chilling night.

She shivered a bit as she walked down the street in her thin slippers. Not going to any particular place, Sorayai made a turn. As she continued down, she noticed a large Uchiha clan symbol on the side of a nearby building. She was walking down Uchiha Avenue. That was random. Oh well, I wonder if Sasuke's still awake...?

Sorayai continued down the street of eerie and dark homes, searching for Sasuke's. Finally, she found it and held out her hand to the doorknob. The metal was cold to the touch, and at first she drew her hand away, but then, she twisted it opened quickly and stepped in. "Sasuke?" her voice trailed into the darkness. "You awake?"

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #1131
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: it's the end of MY world. lol...that's so sad...

I'll post in a minute. just have to think of what I'm going to post...where are they going to go today? hmm....mountains? sea? forest? desert? canyon? what to choose...

I got an idea...how about your characters get a mission to protect someone, and mine get one to kill that same someone...or the other way around if you'd like.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-08-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #1132
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: well who's this someone? lol =p

getting bored with the RP again honestly >_> need some action and stuff

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #1133
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: that's what I'm trying to do! there needs to be conflict. now...a high ranking official, but in what country?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #1134
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: doesnt matter at all to me.. maybe waterfall or something, then Sasuke can get all nostalgic cuz he visited there once when he was a kid or something since his mom lived there before *shrug* yea we could say that..uhh... she was the leader of that village and so.. Sasuke should take over and stuff and ... i dont know lolz

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #1135
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: so you want to be the person protecting? k.

ic: Three knocks came to the door. Mukuge stuck her head out of the shower. I wonder, who could it be at 6:30 in the morning?. She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and went to the door. "Hagane?" Mukuge said, blushing, wishing she had put on something more than a towel. Hagane looked up from the ground. He blinked twice. "Uh...yeah...goodmorning...um...the Tsuchikage wanted to see us in his office in an hour and he told me to tell you..." Hagane said, beginning to turn red. "Goodmorning...oh...ok...see you in an hour. She shut the door quickly and put her back up against it and slid to the ground. That was so embarrassing.... she thought, turning pink.

Mukuge entered through the double doors to the Tsuchikage's office. "Good morning Mukuge. Now, as I was saying, you two have a mission: an assassination of a high ranking Waterfall Country official. He won't be heavily guarded, but we have intelligence that says that he may be protected by a squad of Konoha ninja, so watch out for them." "An assassination mission?..." Mukuge said hesitantly. "This will be your first one, right? Well, I can tell you, they are different than your normal mission."

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-08-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:59 PM   #1136
tenkaichymaster

ooc: boredom is over...

Cause I am back
Old 11-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #1137
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: it's just as boring if you don't post...and try to use quotation marks...

Old 11-08-2007, 09:24 PM   #1138
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

"I will die right here and now... before I'd ever watch utahime die!" Inato yelled. Inato tellaported up close to konika and punched her.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #1139
tenkaichymaster

Ok one more time...
Kage Bushin No Jutsu!!!!

Kenshi made 5 clones this time...
He charged fire chakra and made a ball

while 2 clones charged lightning and fire as well
Ok time to join this!!!! kenshi said
The 2 clones joined the chakra to kenshi's
come on, come on!!!!
Yes!!!! This time the chakra ball stayed on it's place...
Take this!!!!

He threw the ball to the 3 clones...
Fire breath no jutsu!!!!
the fire breath went just after the chakra ball, making it go faster through the clones...
Aaarrrrrrghhhh!!!!
Then the ball collided with the 3 clones making a huge explosion..
that destroyed the clones and sent kenshi flying away 10 miles....

It's going really well, but it's still not mastered...
he he he this will be my strongest jutsu...
But I shouldn't be so close the next time I use it...
kenshi said
then he passed out....

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 11-08-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #1140
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: sorayai's turn.

lol...Kenshi has been up all night...