*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 77 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #1141
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: dude kenshi passed out again? lol. btw who's gonna be the hokage to give our dudes the mission? and who's gonna control the 'high waterfall council member' or whatever?

Konika yawned at the failed attempt Inato made to injure her; the immense chakra that she possessed easily deflected the attack. "Is that all you can do? You honestly think you can save Utahime with that meager power? Ha!" she laughed. "Well then, if you're in such a rush to die... perhaps I'll let you into Munaki. It would be a real treat to watch your pitiful attempt at saving Utahime." she turned her back to him. "What do you say to that, boy?"

Sorayai fumbled around the room, searching for a light switch. However, since she could not see where she was walking, she tripped over some unseen object. "Owww...man, Sasuke!" she winced a bit as she stood again. Suddenly, she heard a quiet sobbing sound coming from a nearby room, her head jerked in the direction of the noise, and she saw a bit of light escaping from under a door. "Sasuke?" Sorayai asked in a worried tone of voice, scrambling over to the door.

She turned the knob and walked in, Sasuke was lying on the floor, asleep. Getting a bit closer to him, Sorayai noticed that he was crying a bit and seemed to be frightened. He's having a nightmare... "...Don't go, don't go..." Sasuke whimpered. "Sasuke, wake up, you're having a nightmare.." Sorayai said as she put a hand on the Uchiha boy's shoulder.

A jolt of energy surged through Sorayai's body, and a warm orange light began to emanate from the hand that was on Sasuke's shoulder. What's this...? Interesting. 'Tis the second. Huh?? Sasuke turned in his sleep, and his crying stopped. His breathing became deeper and more peaceful now. "Sorayai..." he whispered in his sleep. The girl pulled away and stared at her hand, which was glowing a weaker shade of orange now. She had completely forgotten about the voice earlier.

"Sasuke?" Sorayai asked as she focused her attention once again on the boy, but when she got a response she shook her head. "He must be dreaming about me." she looked at her hand once more, the orange light was gone. "I should be going now then," she said as she began to leave the room. Before she left, Sorayai turned off the light and put a blanket over Sasuke.

As she headed to the exit, once again she clumsily tripped over the same unseen object as before. This time, she fell flat on her face. "Auuughh," Sorayai winced as she lifted her head a bit above the floor. Heheheh...three to go... Those words echoed in Sorayai's mind for several moments, then she felt a rush of pain in her mind, and before she could yell out in agony, she blacked out.

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #1142
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: i guess i will...no, you should since you are the one protecting him. And just do what we did before without Ino11. Just control him like normal. you don't really need much of a personality.

I have a feeling you are cutting and pasting stuff from your fanfic...not like there is anything bad about that.

ic: "So, we should go now, right?" Hagane said, eager to get this over and done with. "Yes. Get the job done as quickly as possible." the Tsuchikage said. As they were walking out the door Mukuge turned to Hagane. "I'm not sure I can do this..." Mukuge said in a worried tone. "Let's just get there and get this over with. With any luck, we will beat the Konoha ninja there..." Hagane said back. They headed off through the rocky forest to the Land of the Waterfall where their target awaited them.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #1143
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: nope im not cutting and pasting anything lolz im rewriting it actually. that version is way different than how it went in my fanfic.

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #1144
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: wow...no wonder it takes so long...i thought you were just doing tons of other stuff...that's what I do...I'm on like 4 different forums now while searching for a non torrent file of the new episode.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #1145
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Inato fell to his knees in shock. "Im not strong enough..... Im not strong enough to beat you konika. And even If I was, I dont want to figh....... NO! I dont care, Im not going to fight you! Even though we never seemed to connect... you still became my best friend! And I will not fight you." Inato said, hoping he would not die, right there.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #1146
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: "no wonder it takes so long" <--- it takes long because im not on this forum all day. dont tick me off im not in a good mood right now =/

Konika grabbed Inato by the collar of his shirt and held him up to her face, she glared into his eyes which now returned to their previous blank state. "I have no desire to kill you unless you get in my way," she held her free hand out to her side, and a dark portal began to form. "Do you wish to travel to Munaki... and save Utahime?" Somewhere, the tiniest glimmer of the Konika that Inato once knew shone, even if only for just a moment, she was there, inside that malicious girl...somewhere. "I cannot guarantee your safety, however. There will be elite guards surrounding the area... However, no one as powerful as myself, haha! Of course not. They are not ninja, they are... shadow men. They have only one weakness, and that is a blade of light..." she continued on; Konika's former self had somehow gained a bit of control, or so it seemed. "This blade cannot be seen by normal human eyes, but however it can be wielded by the blind. 'Tis the key of heart, that is your power there. Try not to fight with weapons or jutsu--if you do you will fail." She turned her head a bit to the portal, still she held him by his shirt collar. "Do you accept?"

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:09 PM   #1147
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Inato saw in his eyes that konika was there, he did not know for how long she would be there so he answerd fast. "Yes, I do.... but if I am not blind, how do I find this blade?"
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #1148
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Konika's eyes, which had returned to their normal dark purple color for a bit, had returned to their blank state once more. The malicious grin covered her face once again. "You'll have to figure it out, little boy!" she cackled as she tossed him into the portal which led to the Village of Souls--Munaki. The dark gate consumed Inato and instantly closed up after he had been tossed in. Heh. We'll see how long he lasts. She looked up to the dark sky now, "Perhaps I'll go spectate in a bit."

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #1149
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: lol...what I meant was that it takes you a long time from when you view the thread to when you post. not the OTHER long time.

nothing to post...

Old 11-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #1150
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: you cant even tell when im viewing the thread though =p lol o well

and yea i dont feel like controlling another char because atm im kinda taking care of another conflict sooo someone else should do it hehe

[gaara or tenkai should be the waterfall dude]

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #1151
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: if it says 2 members are viewing the thread, and it only lists my name, like right now, I know you are viewing it too.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:24 PM   #1152
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: its a ghost, IMC lol. so yea who wants the waterfall dude? then when he sees Sasuke he'll be like omgwtfbbq its the son of Eaeika Sunori! ..how will he know? ....he just...will... lol. ya he'll be like... "sonny, who are your parents?" and..uh..yea.. lol

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #1153
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: who is that anyways? someone you made up for your Fanfic? and can you post IC so we can get on with the MISSION?

Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #1154
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: man i dont wanna be the hokage and the protected dude and my dudes. and as for Eaeika i made her up for this RP, just so Sasuke would have somewhere to be married to o_o someone that wasnt in teh show hehe.

but yea anyway atm Sorayai is unconscious and Sasuke jr is asleep so... i dont think the hokage is gona come a'knockin on his door at 4am. i dont feel like timeskipping right now, plus i want to wait for tenkai cuz its gonna be boring 1vs1ing you ....plus im getting tired so im prolly gonna log soon so..

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #1155
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: 4 am? it's the next day...

why not Sakura???

it's simple to be a Kage for a moment. Just make him call them into his office, then make him tell them what to do. You've seen this done a million times in the Anime. What's the problem?

And how would I be the guy? You have to control him if you are going to protect him.

HEY!!! why is it boring to 1vs1 ME???

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-08-2007 at 11:39 PM.