*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 78 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #1156
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: i dont like 1vs1 i like having a teammate lol.

because I dont like sakura.. even though im in the sakura and sasuke fc.. lol. i dont like sakura at the moment. besides, does it realllly matter? =P no it doesnt. heh.

you're the kage man here, how about you control him?

and i didnt tell YOU to be the waterfall guy.. read meh posts man!

anyways gnite. laters

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2007, 11:46 PM   #1157
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: ok...I'll accept that...

y don't you like Sakura?

fine, but what do you want me to say???

who else? Gaara isn't in that part of it: he's off on that crazy island adventure you sent him on and Tenkaichy refuses to use quotes...so every post is going to be confusing like a bitch.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:23 AM   #1158
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: 1 thing: wtf? she lives with Kakashi???

Old 11-09-2007, 12:48 PM   #1159
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: yeah dude she lives with kakashi cuz he's the one that found her outside the Leaf village 2 years ago, he's the one that trained her when she was a "noob" too. since she was an orphan with no where to go, he took her in =p

@tenkai: how the hell could you hear "noises" that far away? im just gonna ignore ur post cuz it didnt make any sense heh

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:50 PM   #1160
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: how old is Kakashi now??? and was that in the bio? I don't remember...

dude: 1. make sense when posting. 2. USE QUOTES!!!

Old 11-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #1161
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: I guess Kakashi's about 40 or something *shrug* but yea he's not really gonna be in the RP at all

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #1162
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: BACK.. NOW LET'S CONTINUE...

Quote:
@tenkai: how the hell could you hear "noises" that far away? im just gonna ignore ur post cuz it didnt make any sense heh
forget about that other post, I just made it to keep the thread moving....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #1163
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc:

@tenkai: yea but dont move my characters plz unless i say so.

anyway i think u should make another char soon

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #1164
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: yeah I am working on it.....
Old 11-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #1165
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: k well umm I guess it's gaara's turn to post...

gaara u wanna control the waterfall dude we are gonna have to protect? i guess imnotcrazy can give us the mission with the hokage... yea u(IMC) can just umm go to Sasuke's house or w/e since both my chars are there=p just be like... ya there's a mission...and you have to guard this guy..and yeah...o_o whatever =D

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #1166
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: when has the Hokage ever come to THEM? They always go to the Hokage.

I'm working on another charry to fill out the squad and improving the bios of my other two right now so I can enter a Naruto RPG forum I joined (intermediate skill or higher).

Old 11-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #1167
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: I dont know why the hokage would come to them, lol. how about he sends someone to tell them then? =p

oo ur gonna RP with hardcore RPers? watch out for them they're insane :] believe me i know.. i used to be one lolz.

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:50 PM   #1168
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Inato was flying through darkness, unaware of where he was going, and not sure what to expect when he got there. Inato sudenly hit the ground. "UHH........ damn.... that was an odd trip." Inat looked around, It all seemed like total darkness. "Wheres utahime? And wheres this sowrd of light...?" Inato thought to himself.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:58 PM   #1169
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: 7 lines min. not THAT hardcore. But what's there to look out for?

ic: A ninja popped in front of the house. Where are they? They were supposed to be at the Hokage's office half an hour ago... the man thought. He knocked on the door rather loudly. "Hey!!! WAKE UP!!! YOU HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT!!!" He yelled.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #1170
tenkaichymaster

ooc: Here she is....

Name- Hyuga, Kaoru
Age- 15 years
Rank- Chuunin
Gender- Female
Height- 1.65 m
Weight- 115 lbs

Physical Description: White eyes, Brown hair, Brown skin. she is medium sized, she is thin, and always wear a ribbon on her hair, that was the last memory she had from her parents.

Bio: Because she is from the Hyuga clan, she has always been told to train hard, and be the best. Because she is from the hyuga clan she has capable of using the Byakugan.
Both of her parents were Jounins who were assasinated on a mission by a misterious ninja when she was 7 years old. before they left, they gave her a yellow ribbon, this ribbon is the only memory she has from her parets. she is actually living with her aunt and trainning hard to get revenge for her parents.
She has lived a normal life, she studied on the ninja academy, she graduated and became a genin, she has recently became a chuunin, and she is still getting used to it... imprving little by little each day.

Personality: She is always acting in a funny way, but can get serious when the situation requires it, She has a strong attitude, she is very stubborn and doesn't take a no for an answer, she isn't shy when approaching strangers, and she is a wonderful ninja, due to all her trainning.

Her chakra orientation is Lightning

Abilities:

She is very quick when moving almost as quick as Kenshi.
She can use the Byakugan

Techniques:

Byakugan
Gentle fist
Kage Bushin No Justu
Lightning Blade

(I'll add other later)

I'll add her to the story on my next post...

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 11-09-2007 at 05:35 PM.